Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter (3124 Views)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by Gucciblog: 4:13am On Aug 04, 2020
For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Allegedly Rejects His 8-Year-Old Daughter (Photos)

See More HERE

Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by OVB123: 5:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Wonders will not end in this country.
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by popsy2(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Kai
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by chinchonglee(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Eyes slay queen re paying millions to get, someone got it for free and the useless father is rejecting her?

African religious entity has made everything that was created differently looks like evil

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by pretydiva(f): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Some slay queens can kill just to have this kind of eyes. Some even go to the extent of wearing contacts lens

Ignorance/illiteracy is really a disease

2 Likes

Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Eyes that some ladies will pay cash to fix in different colors.
This life no balance RARA

1 Like

Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by wizdomnzube(m): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Na wetin dia pastor teach them na.

I sure say na binding and casting he own blood he say e nor fit ever work na why he reject her.

Na wetin illiteracy and religion don turn so people to for this foolish country, SMH.

Fine girl nor worry, another person go accept you; give you the good life you derseve.
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by BigJoe19: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2020
He should run a DNA test, most likely it would come out negative.
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by ukaface(f): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2020
I want this eyes
I saw a girl, Nigerian with green eyes, be like make I go pluck out the eye put am for my own.
Its unique for an african.papa wey no sabi
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by Daviva007(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2020
wizdomnzube:

I sure say na binding and casting he own blood he say e nor fit ever work na why he reject her.

Na wetin illiteracy and religion don turn so people to for this foolish country, SMH.

Fine girl nor worry, another person go accept you; give you the good life you derseve.
Op he is a muslim

1 Like

Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by Kingproy(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2020
wizdomnzube:

You see your self
They are Muslims
Now you are calling pastor

1 Like

Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by sofiscatedmoron: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Fake news, how can a father reject her daughter
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by goodnewscliff(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Fake news, how can a father reject her daughter
English
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by sofiscatedmoron: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
goodnewscliff:
English
Illiterate like u
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by prosper87: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Eyes that some ladies will pay cash to fix in different colors.
This life no balance RARA
abi ooo
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by Brytesp(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
she's so beautiful... if indeed this news is true, the father just lost his place in heaven cause he threw away an angel cry
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by paulolee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
bad
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by Nathaniel88: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
I guess this heterochromia iridis of both eyes
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by escapellee(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
For a good and professional back and full body massage to get you relaxed and ease stress you can reach me on 07033543846 same as WhatsApp . Anywhere in Abuja and Lagos. Home and hotel service .
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by revived: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
E be things
Re: For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter by Pegi23(f): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Well to be honest with you all

I'm scared of that eyes. #afonja are working#twale

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad Having An Affair With Your Sis-inlaw / Congolese Girl Acting Like A Dog For Payment / I Feel So Down And Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.