Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Feel So Down And Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Down And Depressed (3117 Views)

Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander / I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Down And Depressed by Ammmy: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
The expectations I had about my life when I was young re not what I got. I'm so tired. What's the point of being in this life when life isn't offering you what you need? At 37 I have no husband, no job, no children from wedlock. I have been applying for jobs but didn't get any. I'm so sad. My life has no direction. I wake up in the morning with no where to go. No achievement, no fulfilment. All my mates are married with 3, 4, kids. I have nothing going for me. I'm so sad and depressed. I'm not happy at where I found myself. I need help. I feel suicidal

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by AdamuKD: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
This this ishilove or candidlady?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Onucs(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Did I see children from wedlock?

Anyways, look for a partner or partners as the case maybe and go into a business venture with that your 1million. If you start making more money now, you will forget about depression.

When you become a multi millionaire, you can buy yourself any husband of your choice grin

What you need is a purpose. Suicide is never an option.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Phimzy: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Okay.Go ahead.
You want to commit suicide and you posted it online.
Be thankful for the life you have first.
Wait....you even have 1 million in your account self,OP Shey make i send aza?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by chrisatah94: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
I known life can get really messy at times, but please look on the brighter side and be grateful for all you got yet, while God fixes the remaining
You've got
1. Life: I mean you're hale and healthy...It means opportunities can still come knocking around (The dead has no opportunities)
2. You're 38 and not married. We here of women getting married for the first time at 58. So you my dear can and will still be married in due time.
-Note some got married and are now widowed/widower. Some are frustrated with their marriage and wants it to end.
So on a light note I'll say enjoy your short-live single hood in peace before you get married
3. You've got a million in your account. Some people out there have literally nothing, leaving from hand to mouth and they're still striving. So you my dear is blessed and I pray the seed in your hands multiplys to bring in bigger harvest of finances. If you can invest a portion of that money to something productive and see it grow

Know This: Delay is not denial. At your appointed time everything will work for your good. Just keep pushing and be grateful for the little things you have. Your breakthrough is underway

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Ammmy: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Phimzy:
Okay.Go ahead.

You want to commit suicide and you posted it online.

Be thankful for the life you have first.

Wait....you even have 1 million in your account self,OP Shey make i send aza?
what is money without fulfilment? What can 1 million do in this present Nigeria?
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by obinna58(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
I can't assure you a better life but just keep living, in fact things might get worst but still you need to keep fighting, keep holding your breath till you run out of oxygen, at least you'll know you tried, there's honor in it.

Mostly importantly start making peace with your life, start accepting sad unfair realities, this point you reached a balance and it'll change you entirely, life will start arranging itself better for you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Rhozabeth(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Madam, i feel sorry for you though but i also feel your situation is not as bad from what i have read. You are just 37 and you are complaining of not having a job, child(ren), husband at ur age! Pls you need to snap out of that your condition because u are not hopeless. I know of some of people (men amd women), some older than you and some about your age that have same challenge as you do yet they have no dime in their name but they are not as depressed. The problem is that you are comparing yourselves probably with people or friends around you but i tell you everybody get him own time. If u believe your time will come, then you should snap out of that depression. Be thankful to God for where u are and pray more to Him for where u want to be.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Phimzy: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:
what is money without fulfilment? What can 1 million do in this present Nigeria?
Your money is supposed to bring fulfilment.Find a small business to start and gradually turn it to a big scale.Life na small small o.

Speaking of marriage,it is not late.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Ammmy: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Kill yourself
may you see something that will make you kill yourself. You this nairaland kids sef
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Illegal1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
I can relate alot to wat u going thru....
bt suicide is never an option,if nt...i for dn do am since...
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Mazzatov: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
I can totally relate with what you say, this life is totally hard, everyone with their own cup of tea
But in any thing you go through in this life, never think of suicide, damn it the worst thing that can ever happen to you, there’s no problem without a solution in this life, find something to do join a group and never let people know how much you worth
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Guderian(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Damn!! Why are you comparing selves

Open a new thread: what can i do with 700k as a woman and get ideas for businesses you can start or services you can render.

Move to twitter if you not there advertise the service you offering( there is one ada girl, what she does is offering cleaning services to firms and residential buildings at least she's well known)

Try set up yourself to get suitors pls and lastly get your daughter back let her live with you.

As for being depressed, enjoy it ma'am cool
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Kill yourself
Why not kill her. Mumuman
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Omoapena(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Don't be depressed, there's more to life, just get busy no matter what and exceed in whatever you lay your hands on, people and suitors will come to you themselves....
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by CheedyJ(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Kill yourself
Common, you weren't forced to comment na, since you had nothing meaningful to write, you could have just read and move on. That's not a good thing to say to a depressed person ok.
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Bluezy13(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheedyJ:

Common, you weren't forced to comment na, since you had nothing meaningful to write, you could have just read and move on. That's not a good thing to say to a depressed person ok.

Go through the OP's profile and check his (her) topics.
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by zexy2030(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:
The expectations I had about my life when I was young re not what I got. I'm so tired. What's the point of being in this life when life isn't offering you what you need? At 37 I have no husband, no job, no children from wedlock. I have been applying for jobs but didn't get any. I'm so sad. My life has no direction. I wake up in the morning with no where to go. No achievement, no fulfilment. All my mates are married with 3, 4, kids. I have nothing going for me. I'm so sad and depressed. I'm not happy at where I found myself. I need help. I feel suicidal
Send a mail to me with your phone number or mention me in a dead thread.

Life is beautiful, giving this thought a chance is a sign you are breaking through.
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by CHII2017(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
My dear I believe that delay is not denial
God loves everybody and everybody has their time of manisfectation,my dear when that comes nobody can stop you.
They hv been stoping you because God allowed it cos is not your time.
My dear do not kill yourself,ok.
Im 8 years older than you,no husband and child but I know God ll remember me one day that is why Iam still living because God is never througjlh with me .Soonest I ll smile.
So my dear just have hope do not kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by zexy2030(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
CHII2017:
My dear I believe that delay is not denial
God loves everybody and everybody has their time of manisfectation,my dear when that comes nobody can stop you.
They hv been stoping you because God allowed it cos is not your time.
My dear do not kill yourself,ok.
Im 8 years older than you,no husband and child but I know God ll remember me one day that is why Iam still living because God is never througjlh with me .Soonest I ll smile.
So my dear just have hope do not kill yourself.
God will do it for you. It is well.
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by MasterJayJay: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Many land are lying in waste. If you kill yourself, your body will become manure for plants/weeds.

Go and start farming. Relocate to the village.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:

In your old post, you said and I quote...

Ammmy:
I have a daughter out of wedlock few years back, when I was pregnant of her I was scared because I had no tangible amount of money in my account. When I finally gave birth to her, money started flowing in.

I hope your daughter is fine and please, send me some money.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:

angry
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:

OK u no wot....can u quickly send me yor full naaaaaked photo (only me) so I can sheck if I will marrrry u on Sunday.....r u lightskin?(no oofencsse) smiley

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:
do not kill yourself. i am 27 years. i have no job no business infact nothing while my friends that we grew up together are doing well majority of them married and have jobs and businesses. life na turn by turn some will have it good at the beginning while others at the end. do not kill yourself ur case is not the worst stop comparing yourself wth people above you. look down and you will thank god for ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by zexy2030(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:
You can alot with it. What I see is about your taste. All you need is to humble yourself. Just 200k will be enough to run a business. And it will sustain you. While the 800k be fixed in a bank for another 3months. Recycle the 200k till it grows even by 10%. Some business growsfast whilesome grows slowly. Your environment is just the key.
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by zexy2030(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ammmy:
We become Depressed when we regret what we don't have and renounce what we have.

Analyze what you have
1. You have eyes consider the blind
2. You have good health consider the sick on admission for years. Have you encountered a cancer patient?

3. You have freedom, you are not a convict
4. You have good body u can still make babies
5. You have money you can grow it wisely.
6. You have a house, you can still build urs.
7. You are learned you can still read and write.

Alot you have, Pls count ur blessings.

Incase u need someone to talk to anonymously, just give me a call or what's app me(I will remove the number soon)
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by sanya4good(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Be determined, have faith in yourself, believe in the power of God and have unwavering faith in Him. Then you will see things falling in line for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Danielkelly: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
iLegendd:

In your old post, you said and I quote...

I hope your daughter is fine and please, send me some money.
Legendaro y0u don cast this old lady.
Re: I Feel So Down And Depressed by Mrkindness: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Kill yourself
are you naturally stupid or you learnt it ? Your father will regrets having an idiot like you as a son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. / I Have This Issue, My Wife When I Married Her / Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.