Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse (33085 Views)

Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by aalangel(f): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t24NQxyf8jg
The “mummy calm down “ video is a clear case of child abuse and not discipline — Pres. Buhari’s aide

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1290192758624227328

Keep quiet woman!!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
PropertyBuying:

Let's be mindful of what we put on the social media

I don't get u??
Isn't Buhari ripping Nigerians off ??
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by adoyi8: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
litigator:

Clear case of inferiority complex. Spare not the rod, and spoil the child says the holy book.

For those countries that have spoiled the child, how are they faring?

Let's not forgot our African culture because we wish to look like the White.

They will kill to have our culture, and sell to the world as the next best thing that has happened to man kind.
This one said let's not forget our African culture because we wish to be like whites then he quoted from the bible. Is the bible in African culture?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2020
adoyi8:

This one said let's not forget our African culture because we wish to be like whites then he quoted from the bible. Is the bible in African culture?

The bible is filled with universal principles for everyday living. There is this similarity between all 4k plus religion in the world. They are all filled with universal principles for everyday living.

By the way, I am not a Christian, I am just a lover of knowledge. I read the holy Quran, the sunnah and the hadiths, as much as I read the bible or any other religious book.

So you see, sparing the rod and spoiling the child is a universal principle as well. It can be found in at least 200 religious books.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by Exjoker(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2020
This woman is forgetting that spanking a child is allowed even in the US... Mtchhwwww!!!
Why do we keep on comparing ourselves to everyone: it is clearly we have different cultures and values...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by Shhhh01(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Goldencheese:
Person no go correct im child in peace again? Na wa o, Lauretta Onochie.
If only the mother did not post on social media drunkards will not be putting mouth inside family matter.

Everything must be posted on social media.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by Laka2bor(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
that child was only display a beat fear which is children behaviour once they do wrong thing. we are African,it's our culture to train our children with fear of God which include kain if possible failure to do this is result of our general punishments, see untrained children disgraced Nigeria now and then I.e scammers, yahoo boys, electronics frauds, kidnapping etc all this is a result of Western life and untrained outcome. please let us train our children in the way that when they grow,they will not depart from way of God... let's us 'calm down'
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by adoyi8: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2020
litigator:

The bible is filled with universal principles for everyday living. There is this similarity between all 4k plus religion in the world. They are all filled with universal principles for everyday living.

By the way, I am not a Christian, I am just a lover of knowledge. I read the holy Quran, the sunnah and the hadiths, as much as I read the bible or any other religious book.

So you see, sparing the rod and spoiling the child is a universal principle as well. It can be found in at least 200 religious books.

spoiling the rod to spare then child is an outdated principle. It has been scientifically disproved many times. Country's that have the lowest crime rates in the world do not spank their children. They listen to them, advise them.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2020
adoyi8:

spoiling the rod to spare then child is an outdated principle. It has been scientifically disproved many times. Country's that have the lowest crime rates in the world do not spank their children. They listen to them, advise them.

Well! You are Wright

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.