Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (101 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Heart Disease Healed Via Kingdom Stewardship!

Before I joined this Commission in 2005, the hospital was my second home because of the plagues of hypertension and diabetes.

I had a bag full of drugs tagged ‘My life saver’ and I carried it everywhere I went. I had eight still births and a heart operation on July 23, 2015.

Since then, I believed God for good health. I also engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers for the growth and development of the church in order for God to turn my shame into a testimony.

Moreover, I participated in soul winning and won my husband to Christ. I keyed into the message of July 17, 2016 titled, ‘Is there no Balm in Gilead’.

When I got home I announced the divorce between me and the bag of drugs and I was to undergo another heart operation on the July 19, 2016.

However, now, I am strong, hale and hearty because everything has turned around for my good and the God of this Commission has blessed me. Truly, I serve a miracle working God. May his name be praised forever!

Edoreh Ogheneruemy

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry / Prophetic Declarations For Nairalanders! / Prophetic Declarations For Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.