Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures (89487 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
squash47:

I swear and if u check am well, some people dey sneeze.

Make Dem invite NCDC for testing.
expect increased numbers of positive cases this night then grin

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by KingMack(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rest on boss
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by angelfallz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!
No b by grave my broda, na where u go go, heaven or hell!

if i die,i prefer my body cremeted. I don't want flowers on my grave,don't want beautiful graveyard.
I am just trying to do the right thing so when i die the preacher won't have to lie.

I love this. Heaven or Hell, Where you go after death is what matters.

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Brawlscartel(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Lyrics plus incredible flow...

Would miss him and Notorious BIG for that.

They were legends who died before their primes.
��

2pac is the god of lyrics goan check

5 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
meobizy:
If he didn’t drink or do drugs, he’ll stay alive to compete with Olamide and co.
Uncle God. Weldone.

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by merieam16(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how come people are so numerous in his burial and social distancing isn't observe and not one single soul came with a face mask?
They should all be arrested and kept in isolation for two weeks cool
Lolz..so der was covid 19 ten years ago abi..indomie pikin spotted

17 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by BanevsJoker(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Da grin alako green
Barack O Grin

6 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by yuswrld20(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Lyrics plus incredible flow...
Would miss him and Notorious BIG for that.
They were legends who died before their primes.
same for tupac

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by femi4: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2020
He's dead and gone. Write his name on your heart and support his family. Stop writing his name on cement

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Equity15(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2020
wow...ten years already .RIP akogun

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. check siggy.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by kingjahjah(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2020
BIG ONE.............
1Alex:
Dagrin was a real lyricists.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Dejicano(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Live on bro
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by danduchi(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2020
May his soul continue to rest in peace. I got to know him when he died.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how come people are so numerous in his burial and social distancing isn't observe and not one single soul came with a face mask?

Considering the funeral happened 10 years ago, long before anyone even dreamt of covid19, I'll say it's likely that there won't be social distancing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Shakaranews2020: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2020
He only became so popular in other cities after his dead.

Meanwhile, Meet Brighto, the most Mischievous Housemate in the history of Big brother Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhmlHH8gFs
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by pyro62(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2020
All men must die. But we that are in Christ, must live forever.

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by gungab(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Common Meeenh

Dagrin na real gee
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by ObaKlaz: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2020
God na my creator, Fela na my mentor, Money nor dey drive me, Money na my conductor

15 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Betterhandwork(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2020
DAGRIN rip in peace,we love you,you will always be in our heart.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by UDUJ(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:

cheesy grin cheesy I believe this was a joke from you cheesy

Dagrin died many years ago before covid-19 wahala

6 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Munzy14(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2020
One of our finest guys behind the MIC...rest on DAGRIN.

4 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Belurved1(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Irreplaceable Rapper. No competition!!!! Jo o o o

5 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by AlwaysMotun: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
DaGrin... The lyricist monster... Sun re ooo

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
dawnomike:
Dagrin killed Lord of Ajassa's musical career while he was alive and made way for Olamide after his death...

So ur point is if there was no dagrin, Nigerians wouldn’t have listened to olamide??
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!
No b by grave my broda, na where u go go, heaven or hell!

when i die,i prefer my body cremeted. I don't want flowers on my grave,don't want beautiful graveyard.
I am just trying to do the right thing so when i die the preacher won't have to lie.
The preachers owe us those lies after all the offering and tithes.

I think I just figure out the real advantage of offering and tithes.

The bigger the preachers know how much tithes you normally drop, omoh no be small lie him go blow.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
Drunkard won't enter heaven..

If he wasn't drunk he wouldn't have died in an accident.

Are u the gateman in heaven....go and read ur bible.... Jesus said it’s not what u Put into ur belly that makes u a sinner but why comes out of ur heart.... alcohol is technically food at the end of the day.....another thing might make Dagrin not enter heaven...but it’s not alcohol...
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Ategberoson(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2020
ayimoye cocotion without no sult

continue to Rest on bro

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by solonubinho(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2020
meobizy:
If he didn’t drink or do drugs, he’ll stay alive to compete with Olamide and co.

Did you just say compete with Olamide and co? or rather, Olamide and co. to compete with him. There may not even have been an Olamide if he didn't die.

8 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Froshey: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
The moral lesson is Don't drink and drive
dz one still dey talk of drinking,

person wey den don write hin death tey tey b4 he died
U think na joke e dey joke when he sang "if i die"

Maybe dem just born you ni sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.