Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures (90832 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!
No b by grave my broda, na where u go go, heaven or hell!

when i die,i prefer my body cremeted. I don't want flowers on my grave,don't want beautiful graveyard.
I am just trying to do the right thing so when i die the preacher won't have to lie.
Cremated is all I want too ooo
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

The preachers owe us those lies after all the offering and tithes.

I think I just figure out the real advantage of offering and tithes.

The bigger the preachers know how much tithes you normally drop, omoh no be small lie him go blow.
grin
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
Drunkard won't enter heaven..

If he wasn't drunk he wouldn't have died in an accident.
Your mumu too high sir
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Victoria25(f): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2020
May your soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by friday2011(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how come people are so numerous in his burial and social distancing isn't observe and not one single soul came with a face mask?
They should all be arrested and kept in isolation for two weeks cool

Are you sure you are normal...?

Dagrin that died yesterday or years back?

Be careful ooo, no be by force to comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by naturefellow(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2020
meobizy:
If he didn’t drink or do drugs, he’ll stay alive to compete with Olamide and co.
to mentor...
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by realstars: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Yea! I Remember Him
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by liveyourlife007(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2020
if i die make u no cry for me e jen simi, E jor ke jen mi if i die, i die hmmm hmmn 4d rel(lol) money 4d video. ko ye won. ko ye won.
i be sinner , i kno say i dey sin everyday igbo sayo all night na dry gin i kno say i no start like dis i start with drum set cos i wan open my ear wen God go blow the trumpet cos i know evil dey, God evil dey na wen u wan chop bread u go know say oven dey.

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by wiseone28: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Are u the gateman in heaven....go and read ur bible.... Jesus said it’s not what u Put into ur belly that makes u a sinner but why comes out of ur heart.... alcohol is technically food at the end of the day.....another thing might make Dagrin not enter heaven...but it’s not alcohol...
Are you his heavenly barrister?
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Stop smoking oshogbo weed.

AkwaIbomMan:
how come people are so numerous in his burial and social distancing isn't observe and not one single soul came with a face mask?
They should all be arrested and kept in isolation for two weeks cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by wiseone28: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Froshey:
dz one still dey talk of drinking,
person wey den don write hin death tey tey b4 he died U think na joke e dey joke when he sang "if i die"
Maybe dem just born you ni sha
Yes last year i born
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Indomie generation might not know him. I think olamide fashioned his music style after him.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by guru90: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Chai......

My Man......
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Yea he made uni days fun for us.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by wiseone28: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Kittex7:
Your mumu too high sir
I won't curse you but..

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by KfashionHubb: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2020
rasheylaw:
Dagrin’s car after the accident:
anytime I see a Murano, I remember dagrin. Could be the reason I hate that car with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Dem no born Wizkid and Davido well to talk where omota dey talk dat time.

Dagrin you really Bleep up Sha

4 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by mayor1814: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2020
forget mode9, forget m.i, forget olamide. DAGRIN IS THE BEST RAPPER, EMCEE, LYRICIST TO EVER COME OUT OF NAIJA.

Now these are my reasons
- mode 9 is dope n great hard-core rapper n lyricist but he never gained wide popularity or awareness outside the rap genre. DAGRIN had both.

- m.i is the closest but DAGRIN is still more popular to the wider audience.

- olamide is highly successful, highly commercial but he's not really a EMCEE in d mold of mode9 or m.i, but DAGRIN was both commercially successful and at d same time a dope EMCEE, RAPPER n LYRICIST.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Pacesetter123(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2020
The way de motor take scatter fear me...ooo!
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by hopexter(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!
No b by grave my broda, na where u go go, heaven or hell!

when i die,i prefer my body cremeted. I don't want flowers on my grave,don't want beautiful graveyard.
I am just trying to do the right thing so when i die the preacher won't have to lie.

Be disceiving yourself undecided
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Pacesetter123(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2020
moneyissweet:
Stop smoking oshogbo weed.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Perfecttouchade: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2020
cheesy
Aerop :DlaneApple:
Matthew came before Corinthians. Read Matthew first angry
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Perfecttouchade: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2020
cheesy u guys ehn grin
squash47:

I swear and if u check am well, some people dey sneeze.

Make Dem invite NCDC for testing.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
Are you his heavenly barrister?

U are the one claiming someone won’t enter heaven because of a particular thing....I ddnt...so the question u are asking me should be directed to urself...
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by DisLifeSha: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Drugs and drunkenness nor good o
meobizy:
If he didn’t drink or do drugs, he’ll stay alive to compete with Olamide and co.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
I won't curse you but..
You've lost it
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Froshey: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
Yes last year i born
okay lipsrsealed
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by wiseone28: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are the one claiming someone won’t enter heaven because of a particular thing....I ddnt...so the question u are asking me should be directed to urself...
Was he in his normal sense when he had that accident?

where was he coming from?

What does 1Corinthians 6:10 talked about drunkenness?
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Jman06(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Na when people die dem dey remember say na legend dem be.

When you dey alive na so so rough dem go dey play you.

Eg...Dagrin, Dora Akunyili, Yaradua, even Abah Kyari sef na when im die I com dey read say im na good man.

World people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2020
dawnomike:
Dagrin killed Lord of Ajassa's musical career while he was alive and made way for Olamide after his death...

show proof
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
Was he in his normal sense when he had that accident?

where was he coming from?

What does 1Corinthians 6:10 talked about drunkenness?

Do u know where he was coming from.??. he had a couple of drinks doesn’t mean he was drunk...
People that don’t drink have accident.... stop assuming it’s becos he drank... unless U have all the evidence, don’t conclude...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.