Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures (90896 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2020
See The Situations of These Nigeria Footballers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK2ZiWyQoPo
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by ume1000: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!
No b by grave my broda, na where u go go, heaven or hell!

when i die,i prefer my body cremeted. I don't want flowers on my grave,don't want beautiful graveyard.
I am just trying to do the right thing so when i die the preacher won't have to lie.
what exactly do you desire in eternity
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by DonTattaglia: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
I don't see anything that was great in his music for him to be called a legend.. Someone here will also say Olamide is a legend. I laugh in Kinyarwanda. Who be Olamide!! If he stops singing or dies today, his songs will be forgotten like a flash. People don't even know what a music legend is, a legends song never ceases to be publicised till infinity! How many times do u hear Dagrin's music in public or radio stations. But u hear d likes of Bob Marley's music recurring every now and then in music shops, radio stations & homes.. That is a real legend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by adekennis(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2020
DonTattaglia:
I don't see anything that was great in his music for him to be called a legend.. Someone here will also say Olamide is a legend. I laugh in Kinyarwanda. Who be Olamide!! If he stops singing or dies today, his songs will be forgotten like a flash. People don't even know what a music legend is, a legends song never ceases to be publicised till infinity! How many times do u hear Dagrin's music in public or radio stations. But u hear d likes of Bob Marley's music recurring every now and then in music shops, radio stations & homes.. That is a real legend.

People have misused the word legend.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
da grin ... the real street guy. no be wizkid and Davido wet dey only sing and praise woman nyash !

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by AreaFada2: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Brawlscartel:
��

2pac is the god of lyrics goan check
Nobody comes close to TUPAC. He was a poetic, prophetic lyrical genius. Tupac is Michael Jackson of Rap. The Shakespeare, Mozart, Beethoven and Sebastian Bach of Rap.

Notorious BIG, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Puff Diddy and 50 Cents are the next level below.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by guy222: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how come people are so numerous in his burial and social distancing isn't observed and not one single soul came with a face mask?
They should all be arrested and kept in isolation for two weeks cool
bros abeg i go need this your Weed even if na one kiss

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by guy222: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
ObaKlaz:
God na my creator, Fela na my mentor, Money nor dey drive me, Money na my conductor
Best lyrics ever.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Excuses: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!

when i die,i prefer my body cremeted. I don't want flowers on my grave,don't want beautiful graveyard.
I am just trying to do the right thing so when i die the preacher won't have to lie.

Nice to know some one agrees with me..
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by AreaFada2: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2020
guy222:
bros abeg i go need this your Weed even if na one kiss
grin grin cheesy
He is in a retro time machine after one Kwale weed.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by guy222: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Ashawo dey every where even gay the fear say ashawo collect all the boys for this.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by cooljoe(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!

talking too much. the thread wasn't about you.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by lakeside30: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
I blame the truck owner and ofcourse the police at Alakara police station,for cry loud this truck had broken down in front of the police station the previous day around 5.30pm,i remember i was held up in the traffic caused by this same truck not knowing it will claim Dagrin life in the early hours of the second day

Then,as we were returning to office early morning inside our staff bus and i saw the accident scene first thing that came to my mind was that this victim cannot survive this fatal accident never knew it was dagrin

God bless the Dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by liveyourlife007(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
DonTattaglia:
dagrin is a legend. Maybe not in your own sense of the word. Ray power plays his songs almost every day, esp. Thank God, the one he did with omawunmi. a song dat was produced 10 years ago...

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by holuwajobar(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Dagrin was good, I know

But he was not a legend. People go just dy use the word anyhow.

I repeat

Dagrin was not a legend.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Excuses: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
AreaFada2:

Nobody comes close to TUPAC. He was a poetic, prophetic lyrical genius. Tupac is Michael Jackson of Rap. The Shakespeare, Mozart, Beethoven and Sebastian Bach of Rap.

Notorious BIG, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Puff Diddy and 50 Cents are the next level below.

I think a lot of people know that,but we are talking about our very own Dagrin. besides..it's not a comparison just memory lane stuff..
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by 3phase(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
potbelly:
Lyrical werey...

His sounds were dope...

Misofunyin entertainment emi ni C.E.O. Mi o like olopa min sere DPO...NPF don useless no be today
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by LyfeJennings(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Eni iku pa
apa gbe
Hmmmmmmm
God is so great
When DaGrin, U go think say na prophet die
The whole world heard his name, u didn't have to know him
But his name was heard
Few years later,
Who give a bloody f3ck about DaGrin
Allah!!!!!!!
Oba Apayan
The God that kills at will
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by imustsaymymindo: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Grin died at 25. 2pac 25. Biggie died 2 months before his 25th birthday.

If you are a rapper and you are 25, please be careful lol.

Grin was a legend.

Music, art etc. that lasts for a long time are inspired from true life experiences. Because trends die, genre dies(rap is as dead as grin), style dies but what lives on is humanity and that message of humanity can only be passed by your innermost feelings and experiences.

Grin spoke from the soul. This is how to be a legend. In all you do, do from the soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Excuses:

I think a lot of people know that,but we are talking about our very own Dagrin. besides..it's not a comparison just memory lane stuff..
OK I didn't know the kid when he died. His mates seemed to like his music at the time.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by 2cribz: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Dis one na 7bottles lf goldberg higness drunk driving o. Yahoo plus boy accident
Nissan maxima wey no even strong before
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by bobbiiee: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2020
AeroplaneApple:
Matthew 15:11 Christ said it isn't what goes into ones mouth ...

Chose between a drunk and a theif... which will make heaven

Read from verse 1 of Matthew chapter 15. Any verse or passage of the scripture can be taken out of context, thereby losing its meaning due to distortion. The main point Jesus hanmered on was eating without hands that are not washed doesn't make man unclean (unfit for God's purpose).
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by 2cribz: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Abegi. Late dagrin was shit e no fot even fit follow m.i flow for rap. Who dey play da grin that time.when na american music dey top charts.
imustsaymymindo:
Grin died at 25. 2pac 25. Biggie died 2 months before his 25th birthday.

If you are a rapper and you are 25, please be careful lol.

Grin was a legend.

Music, art etc. that lasts for a long time are inspired from true life experiences. Because trends die, genre dies(rap is as dead as grin), style dies but what lives on is humanity and that message of humanity can only be passed by your innermost feelings and experiences.

Grin spoke from the soul. This is how to be a legend. In all you do, do from the soul.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by cyrilamx(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2020
AeroplaneApple:
Matthew came before Corinthians. Read Matthew first angry
If you talking about the messages Jesus preached I will agree with u, but when it is documentation as in writing, 1. Cor. was earlier than Matthew. infact the Gospel of Mark came before Matt. Research into the history of the Bible you will align with me. Alphabetical order does not show which years each was written
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by juniorsam12(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
I remember d song e sang, if I die make u no cry for me, back den before he die
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by horgarzer(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Rip dagrin
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by MrImole: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2020
solonubinho:

Did you just say [b]compete with Olamide and co? or rather, Olamide and co. to compete with him. There may not even have been an Olamide if he didn't die.

Olamide is better than him in all ramifications... You're just saying this because he's dead just like the way people call Yar'adua the best president ever.
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
He is a Legend!

pass me dat joint
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by generalwo(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2020
wiseone28:
Drunkard won't enter heaven..

If he wasn't drunk he wouldn't have died in an accident.
....... So all accidents are caused by drunkenness It is well o.... What do i even know??
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by generalwo(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how come people are so numerous in his burial and social distancing isn't observed and not one single soul came with a face mask?
They should all be arrested and kept in isolation for two weeks cool
..... Who sold osogbo weed for you sir??
Re: Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures by Faithful23(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Rest on dagrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.