Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225421 Views)

Poland Work Visa Available!!! / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Metrics4tea: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Hello, this Poland work permit, how can one verify if is real or fake.
I will ask my friend to send an email to the viovideship that issued the permit

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by kingb1993(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good day Nigerians in Poland
I'd love to get clarifications on a job offer I got in Poland.
I got an email from Eu.globaljob that Waiters were needed in Europe. Since I'm a Waiter with 9 years experience and have been applying for jobs overseas, I sent my CV.
Few days later, I had an email from them that I've been offered a job since they were satisfied with my experience. Mind you, No interview was conducted. They claim it was as a result of the Global Pandemic.
They then requested I scan and send back some documents they sent to me. The benefits were annual leave, accomodation, leave allowance, flight ticket etc.
They also requested I send a copy of my international passport to them which I've done.
Now my question is , is it possible for companies over there to just offer you a job without any interviews.?
Also do waiters earn up to 42000 Polish Zloty Monthly over there? 42000 Polish Zloty is about 4M in naira Monthly.
At present they said they're currently working on registering my employment with some Beureau of statistics that regulates employment in Poland and that I'd get my offer soonest.
All of these seem to good to be true. I don't want to resign my job here and then realise it was false and then I'd now have to start from zero.
Also, no body has asked me to pay a dime and the correspondence has been via an official email.
The name of the hotel I got the offer with is Hotel Polski in Warsaw
Any input from you guys will go a long way.
Re: Poland Work Visa by aieromon(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingb1993:

Also do waiters earn up to 42000 Polish Zloty Monthly over there? 42000 Polish Zloty is about 4M in naira Monthly.

Deep down inside, you can see so many red flags but you still want to risk your NGN.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingb1993:
I got an email from Eu.globaljob that Waiters were needed in Europe. Since I'm a Waiter with 9 years experience and have been applying for jobs overseas, I sent my CV.
Few days later, I had an email from them that I've been offered a job since they were satisfied with my experience. Mind you, No interview was conducted. They claim it was as a result of the Global Pandemic.
They then requested I scan and send back some documents they sent to me. The benefits were annual leave, accomodation, leave allowance, flight ticket etc.
They also requested I send a copy of my international passport to them which I've done.
Now my question is , is it possible for companies over there to just offer you a job without any interviews.?
At present they said they're currently working on registering my employment with some Beureau of statistics that regulates employment in Poland and that I'd get my offer soonest.
All of these seem to good to be true. I don't want to resign my job here and then realise it was false and then I'd now have to start from zero.
Also, no body has asked me to pay a dime and the correspondence has been via an official email.
my guy,l can tell you sincerely speaking,it is a big scam, please don't allow to be scammed beware
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ashirioluwa: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Waiters in US doesn’t even make that amount per month. 42000 PLN is about $11000 (oando currency converter as at today August cool

I guess it was typographic error. Maybe they meant 4200 PLN which is about $1100. The 4200 PLN is not even realistic

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ashirioluwa: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
black001:

Yeah 100k , sadly yeah
They are selling it because we keep patronizing those agents/touts that are doing this criminal act. They will stop if nobody patronize them. Buying appointment slot doesn’t guarantee successful visa application.

One nairalander (@odunayokusa01) claimed he paid 380k for appointment around March this year for something that is not guaranteed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingb1993:

Lool bros even u know na scam deep down, 4m in naria , dem never offer der citizens na you 9ja boy dem go give ��, bros na scam , na cos dem never ask you for money but don’t no worry it will stil come , dem fit say we will pay for half ur flight pay d other half , send money to so so place lol ,
Abeg find other means of getting a real work permit or find cheap schools in Poland and apply too

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by PedigreeCity: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good evening house

Pls how do I get/process work permit without the agents n co
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
PedigreeCity:
Good evening house

Pls how do I get/process work permit without the agents n co
There is no way,you can process and get the work permit without the help of an agent in Poland,you can't do it yourself,you need a registered agent to help you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by huncho22(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2021
kingb1993:
420k naira
Re: Poland Work Visa by seunshrek(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please, has anyone here requested for a PL non criminal record??
Re: Poland Work Visa by Metrics4tea: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Liadi2:

Is much from my perspective though luckily he got what he paid for so he/she won't be bother about the cost.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Ikman33:
I want to ask. A friend got his Poland work visa. He started the process November last year and it took three months to get his work permit and other documents from the agency. The agency charged him 1600 Euro. He paid 800 euro first and the balance after the permit. My question, do you think the amount is high?
He carried out his due diligence before taking the risk
I have gotten my work permit. I also sent an email to the vioviodeship that issued the work permit and they confirmed it

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by naijaboy756: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ikman33:

I have gotten my work permit. I also sent an email to the vioviodeship that issued the work permit and they confirmed it
Can you please share the email address?
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ikman33:

Congratulations, i rejoice with you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Congrats, my brother.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijaboy756:
Can you please share the email address?
There are different vioviodeship. I sent email to the vioviodeship office area where my future employer has business
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Daddyemma:
Congrats, my brother.
Thanks. Waiting for my original hardcopies documents so I can start the difficult one of visa process
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2021
How manu month did it took you to get documents?
Re: Poland Work Visa by nugwa1803(f): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Any advice on the booking of appointments at the embassy. It's really becoming very depressing
Re: Poland Work Visa by naijaboy756: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Ikman33:

There are different vioviodeship. I sent email to the vioviodeship office area where my future employer has business
Okay. Nice
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Daddyemma:
How manu month did it took you to get documents?
Ikman33:

Thanks. Waiting for my original hardcopies documents so I can start the difficult one of visa process
Started on June 15th and got it on August 4th 2021
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
nugwa1803:
Any advice on the booking of appointments at the embassy. It's really becoming very depressing
Now that my permit is out, the visa process is another wahala
Re: Poland Work Visa by Elgringo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Although I’m applyinG for a student visa but I think my issue is general. Please how do I call successfully to get a visa interview?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Just thank God. God will see you through the visa stage.
Me, i paid to my agency on 18th of june and am yet to get my document. When i contact them recently they said, it may take up to 3months starting from payment date before i get my documents
I am praying to get it on time now.
Re: Poland Work Visa by seunshrek(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations!
yossi4rmaguleri:
Ladies and Gentlemen, i finally got the visa.
Thanks for your prayers, i leave on Tuesday..
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
seunshrek:
Congratulations!
Congratulations my guy,happpy to hear that good news

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

Viewing this topic: Treyknowles(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.