Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225825 Views)

Poland Work Visa Available!!! / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:
Ladies and Gentlemen, i finally got the visa.
Thanks for your prayers, i leave on Tuesday..
Congratulations
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:
Congratulations. Please may I know the documents you submitted and how you arranged your documents. I may start the visa process by month end since my work permit is out.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:
Congratulations my guy,could you please share with us,what are the documents submitted together with your work permit and also how much do you have as your account balance?please we need your response
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congrats, my brother. Pls can u share wt us the documents submitted?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 5:28am On Aug 13, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:
The docs are
1. The permit
2. The accommodation paper
3. The letter of guarantee
4. Contract paper
5. Permit was seasonal ending in December 2021 ( so a letter from employer saying its seasonal and i return home in December 2021.
6. Children birth certificate.
7. Wedding Certificate
8. Travel itinerary
9. Aiico Insurance
10. Correspondence between me and employer discussing accomodation and Transport.
11. 2 passport
12. 80 eur
13. Application form.
14. Letter of intent.
15. Bank statement 1.5m in naira and 2500 USD.

Thats all..
Congratulations,Thank you for sharing this listed documents
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Thank you bro, pls how much did u you get ur aiico insurance and how did u get it?
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:

Congratulations brother , nice one
Is it work visa or student visa and how did you book appointment and what questions did they ask you , abeg please share with us

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Tobichuks08: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:
The docs are
1. The permit
2. The accommodation paper
3. The letter of guarantee
4. Contract paper
5. Permit was seasonal ending in December 2021 ( so a letter from employer saying its seasonal and i return home in December 2021.
6. Children birth certificate.
7. Wedding Certificate
8. Travel itinerary
9. Aiico Insurance
10. Correspondence between me and employer discussing accomodation and Transport.
11. 2 passport
12. 80 eur
13. Application form.
14. Letter of intent.
15. Bank statement 1.5m in naira and 2500 USD.

Thats all..
congratulations bro you journey will be a success
Re: Poland Work Visa by Sabiman92: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Mr Idabakanta Aka Iyimide or should i stick with your new moniker cheesy... If truly u have gotten your visa then atleast this should stop you from deceiving people here and also stop you from trying to fraud people. Guys be careful with this Moniker.. Lastly i have proof with receipt, that this moniker is Idowu Aka Idabakanta Aka Iyimide who is now yossi4rmaguleri cheesy.

Note: The embassy does not collect any bribe for appointment of visa application.. Na people like Idabakanta Aka Iyimide Aka yossi4rmaguleri they spoil that embassy name.. If you have a work permit u can get a work visa appointment without bribing anybody just do your research well.

God bless everyone

yossi4rmaguleri:

Work visa please.
For appointment, i refuse to disclose but its definitely not phone call..
Questions regarding money im travelling with and details about the job
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Please, if you know any other means to book appointment apart from callingjust let us know.
That us why we are here to educate ourselve.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sabiman92:
Mr Idabakanta Aka Iyimide or should i stick with your new moniker cheesy... If truly u have gotten your visa then atleast this should stop you from deceiving people here and also stop you from trying to fraud people. Guys be careful with this Moniker.. Lastly i have proof with receipt, that this moniker is Idowu Aka Idabakanta Aka Iyimide who is now yossi4rmaguleri cheesy.

Note: The embassy does not collect any bribe for appointment of visa application.. Na people like Idabakanta Aka Iyimide Aka yossi4rmaguleri they spoil that embassy name.. If you have a work permit u can get a work visa appointment without bribing anybody just do your research well.

God bless everyone

Everybody na Idabakanta for una eye. Please share the proof lets confirm
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sabiman92:

God bless everyone

I'm interested in this, do you mind sharing the evidence?

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:

Congratulations

I share in your Joy
Re: Poland Work Visa by Sabiman92: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okay for you all asking for proof.

In the first image uploaded, this moniker stated here dat a certain lady he met at the embassy got her visa approved after adding a wedding invitation to her documents. Prior to this day, when i chatted with Idabakanta, he had informed me via a private chat ( for some reason i wont post the details of the chat but i can personally send it to the moderator for further clarification ) with his fake Us No +1 (951) 394-**** that he is also preparing his sister in-law work permit and that he will be adding a wedding invitation card to make her visa application unique.

In the second image:

He was talking about being in a Air peace flight from Abuja To Ilorin that almost crashed landed ( same Idabakanta/iyimide resides in ilorin)

In the 3rd image on July 06 he was telling someone to buy
Legalization Appointment ... Forward to July 16 in the 4th Image he was asking who knows how to get appointment .. not very smart right �

justwise:

I'm interested in this, do you mind sharing the evidence?

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sabiman92:
Okay for you all asking for proof.

In the first image uploaded, this moniker stated here dat a certain lady he met at the embassy got her visa approved after adding a wedding invitation to her documents. Prior to this day, when i chatted with Idabakanta, he had informed me via a private chat ( for some reason i wont post the details of the chat but i can personally send it to the moderator for further clarification ) with his fake Us No +1 (951) 394-**** that he is also preparing his sister in-law work permit and that he will be adding a wedding invitation card to make her visa application unique.

In the second image:

He was talking about being in a Air peace flight from Abuja To Ilorin that almost crashed landed ( same Idabakanta/iyimide resides in ilorin)

In the 3rd image on July 06 he was telling someone to buy
Legalization Appointment ... Forward to July 16 in the 4th Image he was asking who knows how to get appointment .. not very smart right �

Is well. We don't know who is who again. Counter and cross accusations
Re: Poland Work Visa by NONNYG: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
This same guy posted this visa before saying he met the girl bla bla bla , Same way Idabakanta posted the seasonal work permit claiming to be his (I found same work permit on this IG account).

Re: Poland Work Visa by NONNYG: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Guess who's viewing? Lolgrin

Re: Poland Work Visa by dan5loriel: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
I actually told him to come check after seeing this allegation

NONNYG:
Guess who's viewing? Lolgrin

Re: Poland Work Visa by NONNYG: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
dan5loriel:

I actually told him to come check after seeing this allegation

Ok, what can you say about my first post ? The visa posted on the IG
Re: Poland Work Visa by dan5loriel: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing sir.. i dont want to be drag into this.

Thank you

NONNYG:
Ok, what can you say about my first post ? The visa posted on the IG
Re: Poland Work Visa by NONNYG: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
dan5loriel:
Nothing sir.. i dont want to be drag into this.

Thank you

Very smart, lol. After you already posted WhatsApp conversation with him indirectly advertising that he assisted you

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Solo84(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is why i hardly comment here, some people will just appear and start scrutinizing like Mr Abba Ky.... So many others who have visa could not comment here due to the fact that they are not ready for any attack tagging them as fraud or a suspect. I think we need to mind the way we attack each other here otherwise, we might not find anyone with a positive testimony to guide others. The same attack made Modupe and others abandon this thread.

Please provide your evidence Sir 'cos I'm interested as well. This thread needs to be revived.

Sabiman92:

God bless everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.