Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224436 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
williamszooh:
Halleluyah! Hallelujah!! Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,Somebodiiiiiii
Amen. Hope they will not revert back to that their initial phone booking.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Daddyemma:
aiicontact@aiicoplc.com. u should write to that email and they will write u back. Na #30,800.
Thanks my brother. I am sending the email first thing tomorrow morning. Do they respond within 24hrs?
Re: Poland Work Visa by manneger2: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
If u have gotten work permit u can book appointment at website now so that they can put ur name for the next draw, is not instant booking.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
They reply you with 20mins together wt their form.

I have their form wt me now but am not ready yet
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
They will reply you within 20mins. Am sorry for my typographical error.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
manneger2:
If u have gotten work permit u can book appointment at website now so that they can put ur name for the next draw, is not instant booking.
That one no be wahala. Patapata make u wait for 3wks for appointment.
Na embassy go make the draw now and no be agent we go collect #100k from me without any assurance. That money na shame now.
Baah damuwa my friend.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Messola(f): 1:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello Everyone. Am New at this forum and I need help from someone as I seems lost,...please
1. I want to know the required Document I need to take along to Poland embassy for Legalization for a student going for master degree programs
2.i have been trying to booked an Appointment it's so difficult to connect to the embassy
3.what are the required Documents I need to present at the embassy on my appointment Date.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Messola(f): 2:01am On Aug 17, 2021
I got mine @ 30k
Re: Poland Work Visa by Messola(f): 2:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello All.please I am new in this forum
I need help from the following:
1. What are the documents as a student i need to legalise at Poland embassy
2. How do i booked my Appointment, the embassy line seems not available
3.what are the required document I need to present on my appointment day , as a student for master program
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Messola:
Hello All.please I am new in this forum
I need help from the following:
1. What are the documents as a student i need to legalise at Poland embassy
2. How do i booked my Appointment, the embassy line seems not available
3.what are the required document I need to present on my appointment day , as a student for master program
I will advise you visit Poland student thread for a more concise guide

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by yemmywesey(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Daddyemma:
So i am not dreaming? Praise the lord. Anyone that knows the value of what God did for our set should join me to say, thank you Jesus.

Abeg which website in poland can I find a genuine agent to apply for a work permit from.. it's urgent.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Holluwahgbenga(m): 1:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Sorry bosses, what are the requirements to kickstart the process of this poland work visa, pls if it has been listed already pls refer me to the page...sorry pls
Re: Poland Work Visa by Olumighty123(m): 1:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Has anybody made it to Poland yet? Update us with pictures and narrate how life in Poland is.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Homowunmmy: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2021
please can someone go with kids on Poland work visa.

i mean can i apply for my kids together with my own poland visa application or are they not granting visa to kids.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 5:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:
Nooo, just $600 now. I think is one of the cheapest
Wow, that's good. But I will prefer agent that is based in Poland than Ukraine. I wish you all the best.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Olumighty123:
Has anybody made it to Poland yet? Update us with pictures and narrate how life in Poland is.
Go to u-tub and type "joy salve video" then you will see so many street of poland.
Poland is very much beautiful
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Ikman33:

Wow, that's good. But I will prefer agent that is based in Poland than Ukraine. I wish you all the best.
Most of them are in ukraine and i don't know why
Re: Poland Work Visa by TobyTreasure: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:

Most of them are in ukraine and i don't know why
because that's where they recruit most of their Unskilled labours.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Oluwabusayomi84: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Last night i book appointment online till now no response and I still fill there application online also no response from Poland , anyone that have idea should reply me
Daddyemma:
They will reply you within 20mins. Am sorry for my typographical error.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Oluwabusayomi84:
Last night i book appointment online till now no response and I still fill there application online also no response from Poland , anyone that have idea should reply me
If you have book an appointment on poland embassy site, you have to wait till they send d date to ur mail box.
U may go back and read the instruction, anyway
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
@Daddyemma

Please don’t promote any company/agent here whether legitimate or not

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Do not bother urself anymore if your booking is succesful. Once d draw pick ur name, they wl contact ur mail for submission and interview.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:
Do not bother urself anymore if your booking is succesful. Once d draw pick ur name, they wl contact ur mail for submission and interview.

I sent you a PM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.