Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225484 Views)

Poland Work Visa Available!!! / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

The appointment draw process for work visas also favors skilled workers most . They are given the most priority.

Hope this helps clarify it for u and others.
You are absolutely right, it seems you are in Poland already. Mine is welding machine operator and it came out in 5 weeks. They requested for a video evidence before accepting my application.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Hightser: 4:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Kevwe45:
Omo if u know the Poland is being difficult change oooh . Change to another country . For me I can’t kill my self with this Poland appointment wahala. My Poland work permitt almost expire for my hand because of appointment since April . My Croatia work permit came out after 30 days with the help of my employers and my appointment is book already in VFS center. To leave Nigeria is the main goal, Poland embassy is not encouraging at all. Note am not agent , don’t ask me how I did my Croatia own. Am just here to encourage people who are confuse on what to do . Good luck all

Boss check your mail
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

So just to clarify so u understand. A skilled job does not necessarily mean u need to write a test.
A skilled job is more like a job that requires specific set of skills and training for example a plumber, a welder etc . An unskilled job on the other other hand refers to a Job that does not really require you to possess specific skills or training for example meat factory worker , cleaner etc .

On a general note based on experience most good employers I have come across will actually test your skills for a skilled job on video yes....they do.
Not all do but most will.....just to ensure that the applicant really possesses the skill in question.
Hands on Skills test on video is usually a requirements from the employer as part of the process for these skilled jobs. So u cannot fake it nope. This is not usually the same for unskilled jobs.

And just as an FYI, the visa success rate for skilled workers is actually most often much higher if certain measures are in place and they meet the requirements of course.

Most skilled workers I’ve come across who applied for a work visa actually got visa as long as they met the requirements and proved verifiable skills. Most often their prospective employers go as far as contacting the embassy on their behalf as part of the application process.

The appointment draw process for work visas also favors skilled workers most . They are given the most priority.

Well explained.

Thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by Boscojugunu(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Route or job for doctors .
Re: Poland Work Visa by Andercruz: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

So just to clarify so u understand. A skilled job does not necessarily mean u need to write a test.
A skilled job is more like a job that requires specific set of skills and training for example a plumber, a welder etc . An unskilled job on the other other hand refers to a Job that does not really require you to possess specific skills or training for example meat factory worker , cleaner etc .

On a general note based on experience most good employers I have come across will actually test your skills for a skilled job on video yes....they do.
Not all do but most will.....just to ensure that the applicant really possesses the skill in question.
Hands on Skills test on video is usually a requirements from the employer as part of the process for these skilled jobs. So u cannot fake it nope. This is not usually the same for unskilled jobs.

And just as an FYI, the visa success rate for skilled workers is actually most often much higher if certain measures are in place and they meet the requirements of course.

Most skilled workers I’ve come across who applied for a work visa actually got visa as long as they met the requirements and proved verifiable skills. Most often their prospective employers go as far as contacting the embassy on their behalf as part of the application process.

1. Pls can u mention more of the unskilled jobs available in Poland.

2. Can one get employment from Nigeria to Poland in the unskilled category. What could be the processes, pls?

Enlighten me pls. My kind regards!
Re: Poland Work Visa by blessednendowed: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Andercruz post=106257569]
Re: Poland Work Visa by blessednendowed: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Andercruz:

1. Pls can u mention more of the unskilled jobs available in Poland.

2. Can one get employment from Nigeria to Poland in the unskilled category. What could be the processes, pls?

Enlighten me pls. My kind regards!

1. I can’t possibly list all the unskilled jobs here obviously too many to list. Most of them are factory jobs, jobs that do not require any special skills.

2. Yes as long as you have a job offer and work permit From the employer or employer legal representative. Getting a work permit for unskilled job is the easier part although it has more delays but eventually it comes out. The harder part is
Getting the visa for unskilled workers. Like I said the chances of unskilled workers getting a visa from Nigeria is very low. It is NOT impossible but chances are much lower than a skilled worker .
Re: Poland Work Visa by JejeIsLife: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

1. I can’t possibly list all the unskilled jobs here obviously too many to list. Most of them are factory jobs, jobs that do not require any special skills.

2. Yes as long as you have a job offer and work permit From the employer or employer legal representative. Getting a work permit for unskilled job is the easier part although it has more delays but eventually it comes out.

Thanks very much for taking your time out to explain in details, I am skilled worker, a welder and fitter mechanic to be precise, my skill in weld range from 1F -5F the! 1G-4G. I would like to know the link you use to apply for job or if there is a website kindly share.
Re: Poland Work Visa by blessednendowed: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2021
JejeIsLife:

Thanks very much for taking your time out to explain in details, I am skilled worker, a welder and fitter mechanic to be precise, my skill in weld range from 1F -5F the! 1G-4G. I would like to know the link you use to apply for job or if there is a website kindly share.

As a skilled laborer, your skills are in demand for sure. 95% of the time, usually u won’t get the job offer directly from an employer due to several factors including language barrier. Most employers usually will work with an intermediary (e.g recruitment firms,
Legal firms etc ). To ensure I stay within guidelines, Im sorry i won’t make references on here. Unfortunately amongst those legitimate ones there are also illegitimate ones as well so u have to put in a certain level of caution when making a choice about which intermediary to work with.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by JejeIsLife: 1:29am On Sep 29, 2021
[
Re: Poland Work Visa by JejeIsLife: 1:47am On Sep 29, 2021
blessednendowed:

As a skilled laborer, your skills are in demand for sure. 95% of the time, usually u won’t get the job offer directly from an employer due to several factors including language barrier. Most employers usually will work with an intermediary (e.g recruitment firms,
Legal firms etc ). To ensure I stay within guidelines, Im sorry i won’t make references on here. Unfortunately amongst those legitimate ones there are also illegitimate ones as well so u have to put in a certain level of caution when making a choice about which intermediary to work with.

Thanks once again I have a gotten link and I am currently sending my c.v and I came across a vacancy that says "what documents entitle you to stay and work in Poland. This is apply for people outside Poland"

You guys should kindly me answer.thay question please

Re: Poland Work Visa by blessednendowed: 2:46am On Sep 29, 2021
JejeIsLife:

Thanks once again I have a gotten link and I am currently sending my c.v and I came across a vacancy that says "what documents entitle you to stay and work in Poland. This is apply for people outside Poland"

You guys should kindly me answer.thay question please

Well to the best of my knowledge there are 4 Main valid documents that will entitle you to work and live in Poland:

1. A valid Work or STudy visa
2. Karta Czasowego Pobytu (Which is a Temporary Residence Card)
3. Karta Stałego Pobytu (Which is a Permanent Resident card )
4. Polish Passport

Since u are still a prospective migrant to Poland,
I believe you DO NOT have any of the above. Atleast not yet. None of these applies to you in Nigeria. So you should state that At this time u DO NOT have a valid document that allows u to work and live in Poland.
Which is ultimately why you are applying for a work permit in order to apply for a work visa.

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Andercruz: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
blessednendowed:

2. Yes as long as you have a job offer and work permit From the employer or employer legal representative. Getting a work permit for unskilled job is the easier part although it has more delays but eventually it comes out. The harder part is
Getting the visa for unskilled workers. Like I said the chances of unskilled workers getting a visa from Nigeria is very low. It is NOT impossible but chances are much lower than a skilled worker .

Thanks kindly...
Could you also help suggest 'reliable site' one could apply or source for unskilled jobs in Poland. I appreciate your response.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Icydan: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
remecy:

What does it take to apply for a skilled job in Poland?

Do you need to write a test or something?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Icydan: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=blessednendowed post=106259023]

I applied for poland work permit which the agency am working with in poland told me it will be issued on 13th October. My work description is unskilled. You said the rate of getting unskilled work visa is low, I want to know why pls because the agency told me that getting the visa is guaranteed for me. Pls enlighten me more cos am using my savings to process this, I don't know what will become of me if I didn't get the visa
Re: Poland Work Visa by Olumighty123(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Icydan post=106289740][/quote]

Truth is, getting an appointment at the polish embassy for work visa has been more of a stress, To get a permit is one thing, to get a visa is another, your agent isn't here so I guess he doesn't understand how stressful it is for people here to get booked for an appointment, maybe he has contacts out here sha. My question: is he going to refund you if at all you don't get a visa?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Icydan: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Olumighty123 post=106290170]

Truth is, getting an appointment at the polish embassy for work visa has been more of a stress, To get a permit is one thing, to get a visa is another, your agent isn't here so I guess he doesn't understand how stressful it is for people here to get booked for an appointment, maybe he has contacts out here sha. My question: is he going to refund you if at all you don't get a visa? I don't know but I hope and pray I get the visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Andercruz: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Andercruz:

Thanks kindly...
Could you also help suggest 'reliable site' one could apply or source for unskilled jobs in Poland. I appreciate your response.

Can somebody pls answer this question above.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Andercruz:

Nobody has the right to answer that question here. You have to search by yourself so that whatever comes from it, will be your responsibility. Search Google, search Facebook, if you find one add them on whatsapp. Then video call to clear your conscience before you start.
That's what I did.
For now, I can't say if it worked because I'm yet to receive my documents. Never know if it's going to be genuine documents or not. So that's the reason no one can recommend any company here.

We are all taking risks.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Andercruz:

You can't geta work permit from any country other than Poland itself. That is why you need a realible agent in Poland to help you out
Re: Poland Work Visa by Andercruz: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pattadon:

Nobody has the right to answer that question here. You have to search by yourself so that whatever comes from it, will be your responsibility. Search Google, search Facebook, if you find one add them on whatsapp. Then video call to clear your conscience before you start.
That's what I did.
For now, I can't say if it worked because I'm yet to receive my documents. Never know if it's going to be genuine documents or not. So that's the reason no one can recommend any company here.

We are all taking risks.

Thank you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Andercruz: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
remecy:

You can't geta work permit from any country other than Poland itself. That is why you need a realible agent in Poland to help you out

Thanks kindly.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Lizzer: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good evening
It seems you know a lot about this Poland work permit process. Please can you advise on how to start the process of getting a work permit. Which site does the person needs to submit her documents and what are the requirements?
Thank you
blessednendowed:

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lizzer:
Good evening
It seems you know a lot about this Poland work permit process. Please can you advise on how to start the process of getting a work permit. Which site does the person needs to submit her documents and what are the requirements?
Thank you

Carefully take your time to read from the 1st page to the last. You will get all the guide you need there
Re: Poland Work Visa by Hdanny(m): 2:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Prime020:
For those who have experience about the process of getting work permit in Poland, please I want to know how you made your payment to the agency (I.e. was it before or during the process). I'm asking because I have submitted softcopy of my CV, passport and other information to the agency processing it. Please assist me in this regard.
Please guide me through , I just came accross this thread and am interested in all part, how did you meet the agent?
Re: Poland Work Visa by afembaba(f): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Did you find this job by yourself or agent I need a way to start sharply
Re: Poland Work Visa by afembaba(f): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
black001:

Bleep, this work permit is stupid if they won’t even give u half refund , it doesn’t make sense. It’s like paying for school the school will refund u, atleast for the work permit u should get half refund. Dis is madness , so hard earned money will just be wasting
work permit comes from immigration,call Poland immigration for refund naa, can you ask a refund for a residence permit that has been granted to u? Refund master
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
afembaba:
work permit comes from immigration,call Poland immigration for refund naa, can you ask a refund for a residence permit that has been granted to u? Refund master

It was an agent that got me the work permit which I have confirmed it but d issue is , booking appointment for Poland embassy is a general issue now , it was a 6 months permit and d permit will expire in December and stil no date to book

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.