Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (226523 Views)

Poland Work Visa Available!!! / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
tonnymexx:

My brother i saw road builder job at the agent website in Poland.
okay,but what l want you to realise is that they cannot employ you to head the supervision of the road construction job instead they will employ you to work as a labourer in the road construction job.that is the simple truth
Re: Poland Work Visa by tonnymexx: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
williamszooh:
okay,but what l want you to realise is that they cannot employ you to head the supervision of the road construction job instead they will employ you to work as a labourer in the road construction job.that is the simple truth

I know is a labouring job my question is what are the chances of having work permit visa through that road builder job in Poland?
Re: Poland Work Visa by tonnymexx: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2021
williamszooh:

I know is a labouring job my question is what are the chances of getting visa with road builder job in Poland?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2021
My brother we no be visa officer ,you have to go for it if you want , God's willing you will get
tonnymexx:

I know is a labouring job my question is what are the chances of getting visa with road builder job in Poland?

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Daddyemma:

Let's hope in God my brother. What i think which may be a major issue is that maybe the head of HR in that company who is suppose to sign ur paper is not around presently. And i dont think the owner of the company might do that on his behalf. Though, i dont know how big is the company.
Thank you @daddyemma for your encouraging words. Actually the HR in that company was on summer holidays. He/she is back and I have received the soft copy of the whole work contract documents totally almost 15 pages with three letters addressed directly to polish embassy in Nigeria. The agent promised to send the tracking number of the hardcopies he has dispatched. Now booking of the visa appointment
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ikman33:

Thank you @daddyemma for your encouraging words. Actually the HR in that company was on summer holidays. He/she is back and I have received the soft copy of the whole work contract documents totally almost 15 pages with three letters addressed directly to polish embassy in Nigeria. The agent promised to send the tracking number of the hardcopies he has dispatched. Now booking of the visa appointment
@lk33,Congratulations,after waiting for a long period of time
Re: Poland Work Visa by uchman(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ikman33:

Baba,
Can I have your contact?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ikman33:

Congrats, my brother. I have vowed never to say anything on this thread again but i think i need to congratulate you.
I want to thank those that values me when i am among you. Nigeria will miss late chief obafemi Awolowo till eternity.
Does my words not come to pass now?
What is the purpose of moderating where you don't bring any meaningful discusssion that would bring life to the thread or solve any major issue that burdens every one? Only to fight all the time.
I think that makes you to stand out by moderating.

Once again ,i say congrats to everyone for the good news.
The good news of others will arrive in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by boykas(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ikman33:

brother
can i have ur contact..
ur email will do...here is mine ahmedkasali8@gmail.com
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
ashatoda:

Sorry if my advice is meaningless to you but the fact remains that if you open your brain to read, assimilate and understand their is enough pointers on what to do on the thread and what you need is do your own personal research and make a decision either to take the plunge or refrain. simple. You discussed with idabakanta and concluded to send money to him then you read things about him and you are asking for heads up I gave you advise to read through the thread you said my advice is meaningless so send the money to him and whatever unsavory happens bear it. it's your decision and life. We all attended school and before graduating we wrote thesis just to enable us learn to do research on our own. So what's the essence of that in your life if it doesn't teach you to think critically to make your own decisions. Stop asking useless questions either pay the person you want to use and bear the consequences right or wrong or do your own research

No diss to you, but I agree with him lol telling somone to go tru the thread of over 90 pages I guess if not more is weird lol were does a new guy start from , it’s easier to help if u want and if u don’t want too u can sit it out

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Daddyemma:

Congrats, my brother. I have vowed never to say anything on this thread again but i think i need to congratulate you.
I want to thank those that values me when i am among you. Nigeria will miss late chief obafemi Awolowo till eternity.
Does my words not come to pass now?
What is the purpose of moderating where you don't bring any meaningful discusssion that would bring life to the thread or solve any major issue that burdens every one? Only to fight all the time.
I think that makes you to stand out by moderating.

Once again ,i say congrats to everyone for the good news.
The good news of others will arrive in Jesus name. Amen.

Its better to keep quiet than coach people how to lies or claimed that God sent me to come and help even when all i'm saying is pure lies.

I have helped people in this section over 10yrs more than you will ever for the rest of your life.

My main focus in this thread to clear out all dubious agents and bad characters like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
black001:

No diss to you, but I agree with him lol telling somone to go tru the thread of over 90 pages I guess if not more is weird lol were does a new guy start from , it’s easier to help if u want and if u don’t want too u can sit it out

You are encouraging laziness, if you want to spend your money to travel abroad then get ready to put in the time to read and research else ignorant people will mislead you and your money gone.

Reading 70 pages of thread is nothing if you are serious about getting info

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by yemmywesey(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
There is no need to spoon feed anyone, if you are a novice about poland work visa.
Read the first 30 to 45 pages on this thread and write few things down in your jotter. To read a 45 page is simple, since it's going to save you a lot of money .
It's only technical issues you will later bring to the thread , them people will help you out.
Even though you want to use agent to run the visa for you, you still need some self knowledge and intelligence , because agent are sometimes hustlers like you , and they feed on your ignorance.
Please don't be lazy and read.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by ashatoda: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2021
black001:

You don't know what you are saying if 90 pages of information is too hard for a supposedly educated fellow to scour through for information then he or she is not really serious about what he intends to do. It might sound rude that's the truth. I went through 2 or 3 threads of over 100 pages when making my own research on this section. This week I have gone through 65 pages of a particular thread on this forum. Do you people always want to be spoonfed? Read through and think then ask questions that's when you learn more not expecting someone to always show you what to do. They give you ideas then you dig deep that's how growth is made and sustained

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2021
black001:

Reading 100 pages and more is nothing if you know or value the outcome. You can only ask questions when you are not clear of a particular aspect. What if the information given to you is false, how would you know if you dont have an idea?

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2021
I need a guide from those that have booked appointment. For travel insurance and flight reservations, is it after getting an appointment date that you processed them or before getting a date.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Ikman33:
I need a guide from those that have booked appointment. For travel insurance and flight reservations, is it after getting an appointment date that you processed them or before getting a date.
@lkman33,Congratulations for receiving your work permit after waiting for long time,Please make sure you get your appointment date ready/confirm before you do both your travel medical insurance and flight reservation,both doesn't take time,within 2days, everything is ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by uchman(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ikman33:

Hello bro,
I sent a message to you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
williamszooh:
@lkman33,Congratulations for receiving your work permit after waiting for long time,Please make sure you get your appointment date ready/confirm before you do both your travel medical insurance and flight reservation,both doesn't take time,within 2days, everything is ready

Bros, you have been waiting for an appointment, please I want to know how many months bank statement to present during interview and like how much will be in the account?
Please anyone that knows about this can help out too. Thanks guys
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pattadon:

Bros, you have been waiting for an appointment, please I want to know how many months bank statement to present during interview and like how much will be in the account?
Please anyone that knows about this can help out too. Thanks guys
@pattadon,you can present like 6 months statements of account with minimum balance of #800k due to exchange rate,because naira to dollar rate it getting higher
Re: Poland Work Visa by uchman(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
williamszooh:
@pattadon,you can present like 6 months statements of account with minimum balance of #800k due to exchange rate,because naira to dollar rate it getting higher

Can one present company account?
Agent In Poland is billing me 2k euro, 1k euro initial payment and 1k euro when visa is secured?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
uchman:

Agent In Poland is billing me 2k euro, 1k euro initial payment and 1k euro when visa is secured?

@uchman,you cannot present company account,but your own personal savings or current account.please that money charge by the poland agent is too much,and also there is no 100% guarantee that Visa will be granted,and also be careful with this poland agents not all are real,last week my close friend was scammed by one of them,they sent fake documents with stamped but it can't be verified on embassy portal,then we sent mails,to the voivodship office where the work permit was issued since 5 days ago,no reply,we call,no response
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
williamszooh:

You mean like you should have unused #800,000 in your account for 6 months?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Fiestafetta: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
I don't think so, it is work visa you are applying for not study visa or visit/business visa. You are only expected to have a reasonable amount in your account that will cover your travel expenses. Their is no such proof of fund on their website under the work visa requirements that is well spelt out though I may be wrong..... Work visa process is always straightforward provided you have find job and have your genuine work permit
Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
uchman:

The Agent na Bastard!!!
Re: Poland Work Visa by larryking540: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2021
I have read the story and comments on this thread ,and I can basically say this coming from a person who is not base in Nigeria and has seen working contracts and how it works ,most stories here are been filtered ,I don't know why but it's best we say all ,been that we Nigeria are known to be very aggressive when things don't go their way ........

1st ,for someone going to Poland ,what are the chances of changing jobs
2nd what is the salary structure of most available jobs
3rdly,what is the working conditions of the work place and common benefits/entitlement

why do I ask this it's not just for my benefits but for others also ,,these are things people don't tell others in Nigeria when traveling and after few month of working they stop and end up doing street thug Life activities ,like in the case of Italy and UAE...

it's funny most people who arrive Poland ,I noticed don't give feedback ,then it gives me the perspective of something been wrong ,,if you are already base in Poland pls reply this post ..
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2021
MoDuPe19201:
I am sorry, I haven’t really been here for a while.

Quick update: I am in Poland now. The visa application was successful. Thanks to everyone that gave one or two advices.

If you need any advice or something about the process, you can ask here I’ll do everything I can.

Good luck

Please can you inbox me,I need details of the visa requirements..thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Infodino77:

Please can you inbox me,I need details of the visa requirements..thanks
Goodmorning everyone on this platform,@infodino77, you are asking somebody that had travelled almost a year ago,to inbox you.if you want to know the visa requirement for Poland work visa,check their website,you will see all the informations and requirements needed for the poland work visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please anyone that receive an appointment date from the embassy through your registered email address should let us know,to keep our hope alive
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
MoDuPe19201:

I used AXA Mansard for insurance.

They charged about 23k for one year.

Yes there was a short interview at the embassy when you go for submission.

When you get your appointment for submission, you have to fill your National Visa type D form on the Polish embassy website and submit the form online before printing it out.

You’ll then go with your form and your other supporting documents to the embassy on the appointment date.
Please share,what are the interview questions they asked you?thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.