Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225097 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
MoDuPe19201:

Questions like...

Why are you going to Poland?
What’s the name and address of the company you’re going to work for?
Do you have accommodation in Poland? Who’s paying for it?
Where are you going in Poland? Why that city?
What’s the address of the accommodation?
What are you currently doing in Nigeria?this are questions likely to be asked by the consular
How much are you going to be paid in Poland?
What currency do they use in Poland? Spell it!
Do you know anyone in Poland?
What exactly are you going to be doing for the company? Explain in details your job.
What does the company do?

Just be prepared very well for anything. And finally....you need a God factor too. As a matter of fact , God’s favour is the most important thing.

I would suggest you fast and pray thoroughly, cause it’s not about any documents but by the favour of God.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please is there anything like legalization of documents for the polish work visa or is only applicable to study visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2021
blessednendowed:

Not sure if I’m allowed to say this on here...but u can pm me if u like. I will help you verify/authenticate the work permit for free . Yes you would have to submit a bank statement of anywhere between 900k to 1.5m. Use to be lower but as u know naira has devaluated to some extent.

Please what’s the solution for this:
Your application has been rejected
The document entitling you to work has not been positively validated

Have been rejected 3 times,please what can I do?thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by ochefio: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Your work permit is fake
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Infodino77:

It means that you have been scammed. JUST LIKE ME.
they sent a fake document to Me.

Please guys whatever you are doing please avoid TSVE. Their Facebook name is Poland Work Permit.

6 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Pattadon:

It means that you have been scammed. JUST LIKE ME.
they sent a fake document to Me.

Please guys whatever you are doing please avoid TSVE. Their Facebook name is Poland Work Permit.

So sorry about that.

Did you not verify the work permit before making the balance payment?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
remecy:

So sorry about that.

Did you not verify the work permit before making the balance payment?

Unfortunately, I didn't.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Infodino77:

Now, you people should remember the last time that i warned everyone not to get close to to sergienko lawyers at all.
Imagine how i was seriousely tacked then that no agent's name should be mentioned.
Now, see the result. One of our nairalanders who based in turkey categorically told me that he personally sent someone to check tsve office for him in ukraine but on getting there, he only met a private primary school there.
the office does not exist at all.
Assuming this has been posted before, the way i warned everyone about sergienko lawyer. I think this guy would have been saved.
Everyone should get me clear, we are in the information age. How would someone say that one should not mention agents name and when you know that they are fraud. And if any agent is doing well, let everyone has freedom by mentioning the agents name. But by telling the house that one should do his reseach at the back personally without asking from anyone that had dealing with such agent before is not good enough.
Now, for the sake of others that are planning to use "invitation in ua" God saved you if you are reading my article now because, they are fraud. I have used them and they sent fake documents to me. Only God saved me bcs i am yet to send the second part of the payment.
Now everyone in the house now knows that tsve, invitation in ua and sergienko lawyers are no go area.
An agents name should only be banned if it is for marketing but people should be free to share their experience as to save others from any pitfall. It is bcs we need timely information and that is why we are here. And as a nigerian, we all have the right to freedom of information and i think that the law on nairaland is also subject to the law of federal republic of nigeria. Then, why must we cage ourself?
I think it will be very bad for someone to be a member of this unique, enlightened and educated forum and still be falling into the hands of fraudster just in the name of not mentioning agents.
If any agent is good, let everyone knows why they are good to you and if any agent is bad, let everyone knows why they are bad to you.
Only the agents advertisement should be banned.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
The reason why I gave up on the Poland is because of the new stupid Law of cancelling permit if u don't lodge an application at the Embassy/immigration within 3 months of issuing the permit. Look at how that useless embassy makes appointment difficult thereby making even your permit expire in your hand. Its Just sad.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:
The reason why I gave up on the Poland is because of the new stupid Law of cancelling permit if u don't lodge an application at the Embassy/immigration within 3 months of issuing the permit. Look at how that useless embassy makes appointment difficult thereby making even your permit expire in your hand. Its Just sad.
my guy,am really fed-up,over 6weeks now still waiting for appointments date
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Daddyemma:

Now, you people should remember the last time that i warned everyone not to get close to to sergienko lawyers at all.
Imagine how i was seriousely tacked then that no agent's name should be mentioned.
Now, see the result. One of our nairalanders who based in turkey categorically told me that he personally sent someone to check tsve office for him in ukraine but on getting there, he only met a private primary school there.
Assuming this has been posted before, the way i warned everyone about sergienko lawyer. I think this guy would have been saved.
Everyone should get me clear, we are in the information age. How would someone say that one should not mention agents name and when you know that they are fraud. And if any agent is doing well, let everyone has freedom by mentioning the agents name. But by telling the house that one should do his reseach at the back personally without asking from anyone that had dealing with such agent before is not good enough.
Now, for the sake of others that are planning to use "invitation in ua" God saved you if you are reading my article now because, they are fraud. I have used them and they sent fake documents to me. Only God saved me bcs i am yet to send the second part of the payment.
Now everyone in the house now knows that tsve, invitation in ua and sergienko lawyers are no go area.
An agents name should only be banned if it is for marketing but people should be free to share their experience as to save others from any pitfall. It is bcs we need timely information and that is why we are here. And as a nigerian, we all have the right to freedom of information and i think that the law on nairaland is also subject to the law of federal republic of nigeria. Then, why must we cage ourself?
I think it will be very bad for someone to be a member of this unique, enlightened and educated forum and still be falling into the hands of fraudster just in the name of not mentioning agents.
If any agent is good, let everyone knows why they are good to you and if any agent is bad, let everyone knows why they are bad to you.

I have always enjoyed your contribution to some extend. Am sorry about your experience with Invitation in UA.

The problem with most of us here is that we dont want to read through the pages. Even before you made your post about sergienko lawyer. been a scam, someone else already did and a host of others.

We are all taking risk but doing a comprehensive research on information we get here would help us a great deal.

Invitation in UA was too cheap compared to other agencies and i smelt a rat. Same with TSVE they already had answers to questions they expect you to ask, even when you ask them of another, they give you a wrong answer. They are too fast to answer questions, wrongly sef.

What am i trying to say, we should dig deeper with information gathered and not just work on the surface.
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
williamszooh:

Bro, how does this appointment thing work serf, is it the embassy that picks people for interview or its systematic?
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

How do you lodge your application,please?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
remecy:

Bro, how does this appointment thing work serf, is it the embassy that picks people for interview or its systematic?
The embassy said it's systematic not by their staff
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
williamszooh:
The embassy said it's systematic not by their staff

Oh, They can do better now
Re: Poland Work Visa by 30card(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Daddyemma:

In trying to protect people from Nigerian scammers, they become exposed to foreign scammers.
What is wrong in saying this agency is bad and that agency is good? Customers review help other people make correct decisions in patronizing such business. But in here don't review any go out and carryout your trial and and if successful congratulations if not lick your wounds and try again. That's the law here.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
you are very correct sir
Daddyemma:

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
My own agent said she will make the online visa registration appointment on my behalf. I have already received the email, Confirmation that your preliminary visa application has been activated. I am waiting for the positive verification of the document entitling me to work in Poland
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Daddyemma:

Is so unfortunate my brother
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
williamszooh:
Appears its now preplanned to have your permit expire in your hands.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
remecy:

How do you lodge your application,please?
Just on the embassy Ekonsulat. The normal way.. is there another way?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ikman33:
My own agent said she will make the online visa registration appointment on my behalf. I have already received the email, Confirmation that your preliminary visa application has been activated. I am waiting for the positive verification of the document entitling me to work in Poland
when do you fill the online portal for confirmation?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
If the embassy are no longer willing to issue the work visa again,they should stop the issuance of work permit in Poland. they shouldn't let us be wasting our hard earned money on the processing of work permit and visa.
Voiceofdestiny:

Appears its now preplanned to have your permit expire in your hands.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
williamszooh:
when do you fill the online portal for confirmation?
Today. I received two emails. One with link that my preliminary visa application has been registered. I clicked on the link and received another email which states confirmation that your preliminary visa application has been activated
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
williamszooh:
If the embassy are no longer willing to issue the work visa again,they should stop the issuance of work permit in Poland. they shouldn't let us be wasting our hard earned money on the processing of work permit and visa.
Seems this problem is peculiar to Nigeria.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
which means the documents entitling you to work in poland is being verified,after positive verification you will be sent link through your registered email address to fill the full visa application
Ikman33:

Today. I received two emails. One with link that my preliminary visa application has been registered. I clicked on the link and received another email which states confirmation that your preliminary visa application has been activated
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

Just on the embassy Ekonsulat. The normal way.. is there another way?
@voiceofdestiny. Where do you get the information that they will cancel work permit if visa appointment is not lodged within three months?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ikman33:

@voiceofdestiny. Where do you get the information that they will cancel work permit if visa appointment is not lodged within three months?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://piaseczno.praca.gov.pl/en/web/lang/dla-pracodawcow-i-przedsiebiorcow/zatrudnianie-cudzoziemcow/zezwolenia-na-prace/%3Fp_auth%3DOcTBS5ov%26p_p_id%3D101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG%26p_p_lifecycle%3D1%26p_p_state%3Dexclusive%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1%26p_p_col_count%3D1%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_struts_action%3D%252Fasset_publisher%252Fexport_journal_article%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_groupId%3D9432723%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_articleId%3D10217864%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_targetExtension%3Dpdf&ved=2ahUKEwjr6Mfw6KvzAhVxCWMBHWrFCuEQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1aH6YYXa2VcRETISV4-Ncr

Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
MoDuPe19201:

Questions like...

Why are you going to Poland?
What’s the name and address of the company you’re going to work for?
Do you have accommodation in Poland? Who’s paying for it?
Where are you going in Poland? Why that city?
What’s the address of the accommodation?
What are you currently doing in Nigeria?
How much are you going to be paid in Poland?
What currency do they use in Poland? Spell it!
Do you know anyone in Poland?
What exactly are you going to be doing for the company? Explain in details your job.
What does the company do?

Just be prepared very well for anything. And finally....you need a God factor too. As a matter of fact , God’s favour is the most important thing.

I would suggest you fast and pray thoroughly, cause it’s not about any documents but by the favour of God.

Please can you show me what your cover letter looks like?thanns
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ikman33:

Good evening,can you send me an email?so we could share details,thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's same for student visa ooh the have shifted it to electronic draw too
Infodino77:

Please can you show me what your cover letter looks like?thanns
Re: Poland Work Visa by Dbbanks: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please is collection of passport done on Tuesday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.