Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225562 Views)

Poland Work Visa Available!!! / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Keninn001: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Mcleo007:

14 months is ok.
thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by emmydee(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2022
One major problem I have with this Polish visa runs is that I can’t be milling around their embassy every week. I don’t have that strength and luxury. I want to walk into the embassy on the appointed date for my interview, pick my passport same day or any other day or receive it by mail. So if I live in Lagos as I do, you would expect me to be going to the embassy in Abuja 3 times a week to check if my name is out? Who does that? Must I even go to Poland?

Re: Poland Work Visa by emmydee(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Locomighty:
Idabacanta is a scam ,,,,I paid 700 euro to my agency here and she's using this idabacanta to process the permit for me ....when I got the permit last two weeks ,,I texted the company and the company asked me to send them the picture of the document to know if is real or not ,,, I did the replied I got from them is bad,,,,the campnay said the issue document is from the company but is not for me ,,the stupid idabacanta edited the info and put mine ,, the number on the document is real but is not for me ,,,, edited picture ..chai .....now am dragging this shit with the woman that called herself agency here to return my bucks .....my people this one change am for me ni,,we still dey on the issue like this ooo

Abeg I would like to see the fake work permit
Re: Poland Work Visa by emmydee(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2022
szczescie:

Let me tell you the truth, I am the most optimistic person here, but from what I have gathered personally the Polish Embassy is trying to make sure not everyone gets a visa. Even those who are qualified.

They are doing so by using this draw system; they said, Your Application number will remain in the draw till you get a date for visa interview or till your work permit or any other document authorising you to work or study in Poland expires meaning they know what they are doing.

They also said 2021 they were overwhelmed by the sudden influx of people who suddenly became interested in studying and working in Poland.

To answer your question the permit usually lasts from 6 months to 1 year but most people with 6 Months permits may likely not get invited by the embassy before it expires and immidiately it expires the thing giving you legitimacy to apply for visa is no more so your application will be thrown out from the system you will no longer be part of the draw

Even students masters and doctoral especially, I haven't interacted with undergraduate students to know but some from the September/October 2021 were still not given visa and instead of talking about fixing interview date the embassy was talking something along the lines of school fees refunds and what not. Men the thing shock me.

If they can do it to students they can definitely do it to workers. At leas students are coming to pay you school fees and books and hostel money while workers are coming to take jobs and earn salary, salary that could have remained in Europe and jobs that could have gone to Europeans.

This people no send at all.

Imagine the nonsense!
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Does anyone have any good news this week?�
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please for the statement of account I've been making heavy transactions like a million + but I plan of leaving 1 million balance in the account is it a good idea
chuksogb:
Does anyone have any good news this week?�
Re: Poland Work Visa by Kinghugi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
szczescie:

This is serious
… some companies are not financially stable to invite people especially Nigerians
Re: Poland Work Visa by Kinghugi(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Queenslander:
um, okay
A work visa is temporary visa that gives you the permission to live and work in a country for a brief period of time,. You can't apply for a work visa without a work permit..

While

A residence permit is a more like a permanent visa that also gives you the permission to live and work in a country. residence permit usually gives the right to come to the country at any time, buy real estate, take out health insurance, enroll your children in kindergarten or school. That's if you have any..
Since we are talking about a residence permit in an EU country, this status will also allow you to stay in other Schengen countries without a visa for up to 90 days every six months. In this scenario you can submit an application solely,. Without involving a potential employer..

You calm down dey speak trash…. Nothing like resident visa… work visa is for work, student visa is for student, business visa is for business… all can give u trc when u grt to de country unless u related to citizen of de eu

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 5:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Update on my friends application: they didn't give him the visa. They said they are not sure he will be in Poland until the end of his permit, that he might run away to another country. They returned all the documents he submitted.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Akeem1759(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
No positive response from anyone both Online and Offline.. I guess its high time Nigerians stop wasting their hard earned Money on this nonsense Country.. I don talk my own

Re: Poland Work Visa by Akeem1759(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Pattadon:
Update on my friends application: they didn't give him the visa. They said they are not sure he will be in Poland until the end of his permit, that he might run away to another country. They returned all the documents he submitted.
Same story everywhere Bro, including Student..
Re: Poland Work Visa by kayus4luv2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
And again i didnt get drawn in this week draw, *fold hands*. It is well.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Skyline4real: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
No positive testimonies or evidence here in Nairaland from Polish embassy. Can we rightly say that Poland have not issued even a single visa to one of the many thousands of Nigerian applicants to Poland since January 2022 with valid work permits from the voivodeship? If it is so then it’s pure scam that Poland is using work permits to scam Nigerians looking for greener pastures in EU. Many Asians and few Africans are getting Polish visa and traveling. Many have started jobs in Poland from my findings.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Skyline4real: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Since December,2021 to January, 2022. I have been following this thread. If quota system prevented issuance of visa in the last quarter of 2021. Things supposed to have changed this 2022 because fresh quota system for admittance to Poland 2022 would have out. Big shame to our Nigerian government. If Nigeria is okay as a nation who will running after a blue-collar job in a foreign land.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Keninn001: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please I need likely questions for interview
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Have you been drawn?

Re: Poland Work Visa by Queenslander(f): 6:10am On Feb 02, 2022
Kinghugi:

You calm down dey speak trash…. Nothing like resident visa… work visa is for work, student visa is for student, business visa is for business… all can give u trc when u grt to de country unless u related to citizen of de eu
You know, there's a proverb which says ' A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep, it eats it ' so why don't you go play in the mud?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Raul99: 12:51am On Feb 03, 2022
remecy:

You are still explaining further, SAVE IT!

Have you applied for the Croatia work visa?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Probono4naija: 2:48am On Feb 03, 2022
afembaba:
My agent sent me work permit but cleaned the code for verification, the company he asked me to call refuse to give any information and he wants me to believe him that everything is ready and pay him.please who knows d best way to verify work permit

#Let me try to help you.
1. I am base in Poland, Austria, Germany and the UK. (am a consultant myself but only take instructions from networth individuals and Nigerians already abroad processing travel for thier family or love ones back home.) I just set up this account and will be doing probono here to help with the little I can (please DO NOT Private chat me but post all your questions here so others can benefit and also, I may not answer questions which has correctly been answered by myself or someone else).

2. The work permit you posted seems OK but it's origin seems fishy. (which is the Norm for those of you who do not know as well as for those who were lucky to get a visa as a result of one or two mistakes from the embassy staffs).

3. To this document you posted above, you can verify the document which changes nothing because the company employing you and the agency you paid money to, to help you secure a job is the same person.

4. On the document, you can see the name of the company Maison Polska sp Zoo. i.e Maison Poland Ltd. ( yes the company do exist and was registered in 2018. (you can see that on the Polish trade registry ( it called krs) just Google: maison polska spzoo krs and you will see all the information you need as well as the owner and directors.

5. Now, where you have problems, the agency that got you the job: FOLGERO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ i. e FOLGERO Ltd. Everything still points out that it is the same old tricks. This are just work permits Mill tricks ( it's a deception, an immigration offence but it is legal).

6. This is how it works: the company set up a recruitment agency or vise versa and then they take money from you and apply for a permit which cost 100zl i.e 25 euros and pocket the rest 500plus euros which is a Hugh sum of money in Poland from you plus others (10?,20? 50 Foreigners?) . The job do not exist ( if you are lucky to get the visa, you have to find your way on arrival in Poland) and if asked by the authorities, why they are submitting a new application or so many applications, they will say you did not arrive Poland or you left. So this how they make thier money. Sometimes they sell thier clients an already used work permit.

7. From your document, the owner of the agency is the managing director of Maison polska spzoo (Mrs. LIBERSKA, BOŻENA) and both the recruitment agency and the sponsoring company has the same address which might be there residential address. Now a recruitment agency is operating and welcoming job applicants and other employers directly from a welder or wood workshop (this is not the norm in Poland for a prestigious recruitment company) or a welding company.

8. This is same Tricks used by all the Ukrainian companies or lawyers mensioned above.. 99% of the companies sponsoring the Nigerians/Indians/Pakistans, Ukrainians, Moldovans etc etc are dummy companies.

9. It is legal, in the sense that there is no law that says a dummy company cannot employ someone but illegal in the sense that they only take money from you to give you a job which does not exist and leave you to your faith (if you get the visa, fine, and if not, you are own your own as there will be no refund).

10. Most times, they pray you don't get the visa so you don't put them in trouble (because on arrival in Poland, the law requires them to fulfil what was on that contract between you two. Also again, most times those contracts are not binding as they are mere promises. (preliminary contracts). So it's difficult to persecute anyone.

11. Maison polska cannot pay you 2800 PLN monthly ( from my research, its a very very small company on debts which if the embassy research and also finds outs, can lead to your refusal).

12. The permit might be genuine in the sense that the kind of job welding, carpenter, tailor, seemtress, English teacher etc are jobs that easily get approved during the labour market test from the voivodship office and then sports persons (which are automatic without underdoing any labour market test).

13. Let me make something clear, someone posted that he got a job as a store keeper (Those are lies) as such jobs will NEVER EVER be approved by the employment office as there 1000s of unemployed in Poland or any eu country to fill such positions. If any agency promises you such kind job, run away (you don't speak Polish and want to undertake job that requires everyday / work place communication).

14. The labour market test means, before a foreigner is been employed, the voivodship office places that advert from the employer/sponsor who wants to employ a foreigner to the national system for Polish citizens and eu citizens and other 3rd world citizens legally in Poland to apply 1st. If no suitable candidate is found and also those unemployed registered with the labour office are not qualified for the position, then the permit is granted after 30 to 60 days.

15. The Polish consulat in Nigeria is not friendly to Nigerians as well as those African countries it has jurisdiction over (they are after their 80euros and if rejected, the other appeal fees of which the appeal will still be rejected). It should be noted that the Polish system gives the consul such much powers which often times are been abused (e.g a consular staff or the consular reject a visa application and that same person still examines the appeal without pushing it to a neutral or higher authority. (mala administration)

16. The system is corrupt deep down and unfortunately most Western embassies see that Nigerians are desperate and exploit on this (visa fee, appeal fee, lawyer fee, legalisation fee etc etc)

17. As to your solutions, you can contact the agency ( LIBERSKA, BOŻENA) to either refund you less ca. 100 PLN which is ca. 25 euros they paid to the voivodship office for the work permit by telling them that you know that same agency owns the sponsor company and you are about getting a polish lawyer to contact the prosecutor office because it is illegal in the sense that they took money from you to give you a job (which means thier company mode of operation is to / was set up to circumvent immigration laws). Or they should send you the original work permit and after the visa is approved, you will pay their balance becos you have very slim chances at the moment and on your arrival in Poland, you take on studies or migrate legally.

18. Do not post official document online and be careful with whom you communicate with as most embassies staff are following posts here as well. There was a direct question asked by someone in on of the past pages. Such questions can only come from a consular department.

19. Good luck to you on others.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
What about a firm that gives you contract of mandate and not preliminary job offer that's much legal than preliminary job contract
Probono4naija:

#Let me try to help you.
1. I am base in Poland, Austria, Germany and the UK. (am a consultant myself but only take instructions from networth individuals and Nigerians already abroad processing travel for thier family or love ones back home.) I just set up this account and will be doing probono here to help with the little I can (please DO NOT Private chat me but post all your questions here so others can benefit and also, I may not answer questions which has correctly been answered by myself or someone else).

2. The work permit you posted seems OK but it's origin seems fishy. (which is the Norm for those of you who do not know as well as for those who were lucky to get a visa as a result of one or two mistakes from the embassy staffs).

3. To this document you posted above, you can verify the document which changes nothing because the company employing you and the agency you paid money to, to help you secure a job is the same person.

4. On the document, you can see the name of the company Maison Polska sp Zoo. i.e Maison Poland Ltd. ( yes the company do exist and was registered in 2018. (you can see that on the Polish trade registry ( it called krs) just Google: maison polska spzoo krs and you will see all the information you need as well as the owner and directors.

5. Now, where you have problems, the agency that got you the job: FOLGERO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ i. e FOLGERO Ltd. Everything still points out that it is the same old tricks. This are just work permits Mill tricks ( it's a deception, an immigration offence but it is legal).

6. This is how it works: the company set up a recruitment agency or vise versa and then they take money from you and apply for a permit which cost 100zl i.e 25 euros and pocket the rest 500plus euros which is a Hugh sum of money in Poland from you plus others (10?,20? 50 Foreigners?) . The job do not exist ( if you are lucky to get the visa, you have to find your way on arrival in Poland) and if asked by the authorities, why they are submitting a new application or so many applications, they will say you did not arrive Poland or you left. So this how they make thier money. Sometimes they sell thier clients an already used work permit.

7. From your document, the owner of the agency is the managing director of Maison polska spzoo (Mrs. LIBERSKA, BOŻENA) and both the recruitment agency and the sponsoring company has the same address which might be there residential address. Now a recruitment agency is operating and welcoming job applicants and other employers directly from a welder or wood workshop (this is not the norm in Poland for a prestigious recruitment company) or a welding company.

8. This is same Tricks used by all the Ukrainian companies or lawyers mensioned above.. 99% of the companies sponsoring the Nigerians/Indians/Pakistans, Ukrainians, Moldovans etc etc are dummy companies.

9. It is legal, in the sense that there is no law that says a dummy company cannot employ someone but illegal in the sense that they only take money from you to give you a job which does not exist and leave you to your faith (if you get the visa, fine, and if not, you are own your own as there will be no refund).

10. Most times, they pray you don't get the visa so you don't put them in trouble (because on arrival in Poland, the law requires them to fulfil what was on that contract between you two. Also again, most times those contracts are not binding as they are mere promises. (preliminary contracts). So it's difficult to persecute anyone.

11. Maison polska cannot pay you 2800 PLN monthly ( from my research, its a very very small company on debts which if the embassy research and also finds outs, can lead to your refusal).

12. The permit might be genuine in the sense that the kind of job welding, carpenter, tailor, seemtress, English teacher etc are jobs that easily get approved during the labour market test from the voivodship office and then sports persons (which are automatic without underdoing any labour market test).

13. Let me make something clear, someone posted that he got a job as a store keeper (Those are lies) as such jobs will NEVER EVER be approved by the employment office as there 1000s of unemployed in Poland or any eu country to fill such positions. If any agency promises you such kind job, run away (you don't speak Polish and want to undertake job that requires everyday / work place communication).

14. The labour market test means, before a foreigner is been employed, the voivodship office places that advert from the employer/sponsor who wants to employ a foreigner to the national system for Polish citizens and eu citizens and other 3rd world citizens legally in Poland to apply 1st. If no suitable candidate is found and also those unemployed registered with the labour office are not qualified for the position, then the permit is granted after 30 to 60 days.

15. The Polish consulat in Nigeria is not friendly to Nigerians as well as those African countries it has jurisdiction over (they are after their 80euros and if rejected, the other appeal fees of which the appeal will still be rejected). It should be noted that the Polish system gives the consul such much powers which often times are been abused (e.g a consular staff or the consular reject a visa application and that same person still examines the appeal without pushing it to a neutral or higher authority. (mala administration)

16. The system is corrupt deep down and unfortunately most Western embassies see that Nigerians are desperate and exploit on this (visa fee, appeal fee, lawyer fee, legalisation fee etc etc)

17. As to your solutions, you can contact the agency ( LIBERSKA, BOŻENA) to either refund you less ca. 100 PLN which is ca. 25 euros they paid to the voivodship office for the work permit by telling them that you know that same agency owns the sponsor company and you are about getting a polish lawyer to contact the prosecutor office because it is illegal in the sense that they took money from you to give you a job (which means thier company mode of operation is to / was set up to circumvent immigration laws). Or they should send you the original work permit and after the visa is approved, you will pay their balance becos you have very slim chances at the moment and on your arrival in Poland, you take on studies or migrate legally.

18. Do not post official document online and be careful with whom you communicate with as most embassies staff are following posts here as well. There was a direct question asked by someone in on of the past pages. Such questions can only come from a consular department.

Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Probono4naija:

#Let me try to help you.

This is d best tin I have read, this work permit me scam, I was scammed too last year and I blame myself cos it’s my 1st time trying dis tin, I paid 750k to balance 450k after visa , the permit was 6 months , guess what for that 6 months we no fit secure visa date , I. Didn’t even get to do Interview and d permit expired and they didn’t refund me my 750, I stil blame myself for been a novice , the permit was real no doubt cos I confirmed it but the whole shit was all planned , I won’t even advice anyone to do Poland .

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Seasonal work permit?
black001:

This is d best tin I have read, this work permit me scam, I was scammed too last year and I blame myself cos it’s my 1st time trying dis tin, I paid 750k to balance 450k after visa , the permit was 6 months , guess what for that 6 months we no fit secure visa date , I. Didn’t even get to do Interview and d permit expired and they didn’t refund me my 750, I stil blame myself for been a novice , the permit was real no doubt cos I confirmed it but the whole shit was all planned , I won’t even advice anyone to do Poland .
Re: Poland Work Visa by rictel: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello house I have followed up this group from last year. My Poland working permit arrived last week after waiting for a long time. I applied for the visa and they replied me that the documents permitting me to work in Poland is rejected because it's not positively validated. And I have been calling the embassy to know the reasons but they don't respond.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Teacup: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
rictel:
Hello house I have followed up this group from last year. My Poland working permit arrived last week after waiting for a long time. I applied for the visa and they replied me that the documents permitting me to work in Poland is rejected because it's not positively validated. And I have been calling the embassy to know the reasons but they don't respond.
Sorry, seems the work permit is fake, because the consular system will verify it through their integrated voivodeship system. If is real, you will received positive confirmation. You can still send the consular an email for proper explanation.
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
How long did it take before you got the work permit?
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
How many months did it take you to get the so called permit
Re: Poland Work Visa by Prettyfranca: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2022
rictel:

Your permit is fake, I verified mine and after 24 hours they sent me a link to apply for a visa
Re: Poland Work Visa by rictel: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2022
chuksogb:
How many months did it take you to get the so called permit
about 5 months
Re: Poland Work Visa by rictel: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2022
The document number entitling me to work is 234/2021 but when filling the form they said this signs are are not allowed ,()/"' I don't know if this could be the fault.
Re: Poland Work Visa by rictel: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Prettyfranca:

Your permit is fake, I verified mine and after 24 hours they sent me a link to apply for a visa
please can I contact you? I have some questions for you before I will conclude if my documents are fake.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Prettyfranca: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2022
rictel:
please can I contact you? I have some questions for you before I will conclude if my documents are fake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100