Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225172 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
szczescie:

The next draw is tomorrow on 1st January 2022 pray to be among those invited.
Hopefully No more "we regret to inform you that your application was not drawn" in Jesus name.

I really want my interview to be this January because I planned to leave latest February ending I don't want to remian here beyond that February.

The thing feels hopeless because from this point on all you can do is wait While more and more people keep getting added to the draw, a draw that only happens one time every 7 days with an undisclosed number of people selected that's even if the embassy isn't on holidays and have to push those already drawn to another week

I was in favour of this draw because the calling was too stressful and too time consuming and energy consuming and fraustrating with soooo many rumours of fraud and payment for dates.

But hopefully next year things will improve its very likely that they had already reached their yearly capacity since October 2021.

Because they kept complaining or saying that people were suddenly interested in Poland this year 2021 it seemed they were overwhelmed or something, and the thing affected all polish embassies in third world countries (Nigeria, Kenya, India etc) all the embassies weren't granting interviews normally and frequently again from that October even to students many of them are still complaining they weren't even considering people coming from Ghana and Cameroon to the polish embassy in Nigeria or those going from Uganda and elsewhere to the polish embassy in Kenya. It was just excuses upon excuses and frequent change of procedure of visa interview.

Hopefully next year we will be amongst those interviewed early when the yearly quota thing is starting afresh. Before the may-june and September admission people come and flood the whole place claiming priority.

I also heard something like change of consular or one post like that at the Abuja embassy hopefully that will also be in our favour.
@szczescie,when did you submit your visa application form?,because l submitted my application form over 4months ago, l am still expecting an appointment date.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2022
williamszooh:
@szczescie,when did you submit your visa application form?,because l submitted my application form over 4months ago, l am still expecting an appointment date.

I submitted Mine 17 December :Do
Guy yours has taken too long oh, it's not supposed to take that long.
But let's see how 2022 goes like I said I suspect it's that quota stuff that made them stop accepting or approving visas throughout the fourth quarter of last year
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2022
Pattadon:

It's not me. Yes it was postponed to 5th of January.

Atleast he has gotten a date, that's like the most important thing now, do you know how long he has been waiting for a date?
I wish you'll be able to get small info from him about how it went and what documents they looked at

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2022
szczescie:

Atleast he has gotten a date, that's like the most important thing now, do you know how long he has been waiting for a date?
I wish you'll be able to get small info from him about how it went and what documents they looked at

I will inform this house as soon as he's through. He submitted online around October.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Udobigj(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] pls I want to know how long a work permit stays before it's will not be valid again,
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pattadon:

I will inform this house as soon as he's through. He submitted online around October.

Thank you, you are a good man.
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Udobigj:
[color=#006600][/color] pls I want to know how long a work permit stays before it's will not be valid again,

Let me tell you the truth, I am the most optimistic person here, but from what I have gathered personally the Polish Embassy is trying to make sure not everyone gets a visa. Even those who are qualified.

They are doing so by using this draw system; they said, Your Application number will remain in the draw till you get a date for visa interview or till your work permit or any other document authorising you to work or study in Poland expires meaning they know what they are doing.

They also said 2021 they were overwhelmed by the sudden influx of people who suddenly became interested in studying and working in Poland.

To answer your question the permit usually lasts from 6 months to 1 year but most people with 6 Months permits may likely not get invited by the embassy before it expires and immidiately it expires the thing giving you legitimacy to apply for visa is no more so your application will be thrown out from the system you will no longer be part of the draw

Even students masters and doctoral especially, I haven't interacted with undergraduate students to know but some from the September/October 2021 were still not given visa and instead of talking about fixing interview date the embassy was talking something along the lines of school fees refunds and what not. Men the thing shock me.

If they can do it to students they can definitely do it to workers. At leas students are coming to pay you school fees and books and hostel money while workers are coming to take jobs and earn salary, salary that could have remained in Europe and jobs that could have gone to Europeans.

This people no send at all.

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
For those of us who are already in the system

This people served us Apology letter on Christmas day 25th December 2021 and New year's Day too 1st January 2022, it was heartbreaking, a sad way to start 2022 but we move.

I have bad news and speculations of good news

Bad news is no way around the system even if you manage to use back door to get interview date they will deny you visa for frivolous reasons. The embassy is purposely denying people visa and it's not just Nigerians or only the Africans (the other 7 countries using the polish embassy in Nigeria), but other countries as well which means it may be order from above this one pass consul or Poland embassy in Nigeria hands.

But the good news I'm suspecting is it seems there MAY BE draw on 18, 19, 20, 21 January 2022 like for that week 4 days straight the draw will take place for the usual 9:45 to 11pm, i hope and wish it really happens and it's not just a one time thing and also that the quota something has started reading from 0 again based on New year New quota.

Let us keep our fingers crossed, if it happens then there is every chance that some of us if not all of us here will be among those picked in about 2 weeks from now.

This weekly Apology cum rejection Letter done taya me.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good evening.. I just heard something tonight how some people got into Poland last year through Business Visa without having to go through the draw and anything. They enter Poland as business Owners going to setup a branch of their company. I wonder why no one has ever talked about that here. At least to add to Knowledge .. anyone has any ideas?

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
So they're denying all visa , bro there I high rate of denial doesn't mean people ain't getting visa ,we pray for the best though I'm about starting my procedure , even USA like this now before you see appointment e Choke , but people are still visa ,Nigeria generally is a bad news for us , to go ordinary Ghana here had for Nigerians talk of European country
szczescie:
For those of us who are already in the system

This people served us Apology letter on Christmas day 25th December 2021 and New year's Day too 1st January 2022, it was heartbreaking, a sad way to start 2022 but we move.

I have bad news and speculations of good news

Bad news is no way around the system even if you manage to use back door to get interview date they will deny you visa for frivolous reasons. The embassy is purposely denying people visa and it's not just Nigerians or only the Africans (the other 7 countries using the polish embassy in Nigeria), but other countries as well which means it may be order from above this one pass consul or Poland embassy in Nigeria hands.

But the good news I'm suspecting is it seems there MAY BE draw on 18, 19, 20, 21 January 2022 like for that week 4 days straight the draw will take place for the usual 9:45 to 11pm, i hope and wish it really happens and it's not just a one time thing and also that the quota something has started reading from 0 again based on New year New quota.

Let us keep our fingers crossed, if it happens then there is every chance that some of us if not all of us here will be among those picked in about 2 weeks from now.

This weekly Apology cum rejection Letter done taya me.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 3:18am On Jan 03, 2022
Bull77778:
So they're denying all visa , bro there I high rate of denial doesn't mean people ain't getting visa ,we pray for the best though I'm about starting my procedure , even USA like this now before you see appointment e Choke , but people are still visa ,Nigeria generally is a bad news for us , to go ordinary Ghana here had for Nigerians talk of European country

Lol Nigerians and our "My case will be different", I am special, my God will see me through mentality, my destiny is different mentality, Nigerians are optimistic people sha

If the invitation for visa interview is only issued to 10 people per week and visa approval rate is 10% of those 10 people that's 1 in 10 it's as good as saying they aren't giving visa at all because the backlog now is much, every week they waste More and More people are being added to the system further reducing the odds or chances of everyone (the new comers, me, you and others who have been in the system even longer being picked. And like I've already said being invited for the interview obviously does not guarantee you'll get the visa.

I don't know of anyone so far from October 2021 till this January 3, 2022.
Who has gotten visa appointment and *was actually granted visa in that Polish embassy*.

I only know of few who got it through back door they were denied outrightly, while those who got it legitimately have kept being posted and reposted till today (it may just be coincidence of holiday but the embassy should have a calendar and not send people appointments on Christmas holiday only to postpone again also it may be that those people were denied not because they used backdoor but because of something else) all the same the end results have all been negative.

If you know any person who has gotten visa during this period (September, October, December) please drop testimony here you can also post images of the visa feel free to blur the person's name and every thing just show us the month and date of approval on the Wiza(Visa) stamped in the passport to show it's Po Polsku (Polish) daz all.

People in the system right now are over 4,000. I know are more than 15 persons since that October and non of them have gotten visa.
Even almost everyone here who has been getting rejection Letter longer than me can testify to that fact. I've only been getting the apology/rejection email for one month now.

So the thing is you have somewhere about 10 in 4,000 chances of being drawn every week and as they keep delaying and rejecting more people are applying schools are still giving January abi autumn admissions there's one name they call it. Others are still getting work permits and everyone is applying for visa.

So I'm not saying they aren't issuing visa they maybe issuing but the rate is too low to be felt or noticed by us the applicants or anyone else, everyone I know of personally who have been in the draw since September have not been drawn.

All the same, let's watch and see how things go this new year someone here said a friend of his got visa interview date this January 5th or there about so let's wait and hear his feedback.
Mind you That's just 1 out of the many of us here on Nairaland who have applied oh.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Goodmorning to everyone on this platform,@szczescie,you had said it all,for example like my own case,l submitted my visa application form online since late August,could you believe that l am still waiting for an appointment date till now,my only hope is that l was issued with 3yrs work permit,l know that before a year runs out of the 3yrs validity period,l will get an appointment date but the problem is my employer,can they keep the vacant position till when l will be issued with the national visa?,in fact l am totally fed-up with the way and manner the polish embassy is handling this issue of working visa

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2022
I understand your plight bro I'm just saying we should all be skeptical even sef other countries like India Kuwait etc still dey hustle for appointment like this I saw it in. A group I was shocked I been think say na only naija, just carry for mind say e go take time if you say u wan go Poland via work,e even worse when it was through calling I know someone who's in Poland now , wey find appointment 3 months ,it's a draw system and you can get lucky ,just pray for the best
szczescie:

Lol Nigerians and our "My case will be different", I am special, my God will see me through mentality, my destiny is different mentality, Nigerians are optimistic people sha

If the invitation for visa interview is only issued to 10 people per week and visa approval rate is 10% of those 10 people that's 1 in 10 it's as good as saying they aren't giving visa at all because the backlog now is much, every week they waste More and More people are being added to the system further reducing the odds or chances of everyone (the new comers, me, you and others who have been in the system even longer being picked. And like I've already said being invited for the interview obviously does not guarantee you'll get the visa.

I don't know of anyone so far from October 2021 till this January 3, 2022.
Who has gotten visa appointment and *was actually granted visa in that Polish embassy*.

I only know of few who got it through back door they were denied outrightly, while those who got it legitimately have kept being posted and reposted till today (it may just be coincidence of holiday but the embassy should have a calendar and not send people appointments on Christmas holiday only to postpone again also it may be that those people were denied not because they used backdoor but because of something else) all the same the end results have all been negative.

If you know any person who has gotten visa during this period (September, October, December) please drop testimony here you can also post images of the visa feel free to blur the person's name and every thing just show us the month and date of approval on the Wiza(Visa) stamped in the passport to show it's Po Polsku (Polish) daz all.

People in the system right now are over 4,000. I know are more than 15 persons since that October and non of them have gotten visa.
Even almost everyone here who has been getting rejection Letter longer than me can testify to that fact. I've only been getting the apology/rejection email for one month now.

So the thing is you have somewhere about 10 in 4,000 chances of being drawn every week and as they keep delaying and rejecting more people are applying schools are still giving January abi autumn admissions there's one name they call it. Others are still getting work permits and everyone is applying for visa.

So I'm not saying they aren't issuing visa they maybe issuing but the rate is too low to be felt or noticed by us the applicants or anyone else, everyone I know of personally who have been in the draw since September have not been drawn.

All the same, let's watch and see how things go this new year someone here said a friend of his got visa interview date this January 5th or there about so let's wait and hear his feedback.
Mind you That's just 1 out of the many of us here on Nairaland who have applied oh.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Udobigj(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is well in Jesus name amen
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akeem1759(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
The pure truth is something is wrong with the Polish Embassy.. I guess there's an Order from above that Nigerians should be denied visa irrespective of their aim of coming to Poland. Student visa is still fair a bit, you see that Work Visa of a thing, its more or less a legitimate scam for now.. I will urge you guys to forget about this Useless Country for now and focus on good and standard Countries. For those who has already applied, Owo yin koni Jona oo.. Ire oo
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akeem1759(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2022
I doubt if there's anyone, i had a first hand experience at this useless Embassy last Month, my elder Brother was denied a work visa with an Excuse of they are not sure He will be coming back after the expiration of the Visa. I filed an appeal for him, had to pay another €80 for visa fee, lol, He come be like say this people don already print the refusal note since the day we filed the appeal, reason they are not sure He will be coming back to Nigeria

This is someone that already has an accomodation and Job given to him by the Company there in Poland.

Another question is, this so called Law/HR firms that are securing this Jobs and work permit for we Nigerians, Are we even sure this whole thing exist at all, cos that whole embassy settings i saw, the difficult process and how they treat Nigerians, the whole thing just be like we are just fooling around and wasting our precious time and hard earned money. Not until you visit this so called embassy, you won't understand.. I Stand to be corrected though .. Peace
Bull77778:
I understand your plight bro I'm just saying we should all be skeptical even sef other countries like India Kuwait etc still dey hustle for appointment like this I saw it in. A group I was shocked I been think say na only naija, just carry for mind say e go take time if you say u wan go Poland via work,e even worse when it was through calling I know someone who's in Poland now , wey find appointment 3 months ,it's a draw system and you can get lucky ,just pray for the best
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Akeem1759:
I doubt if there's anyone, i had a first hand experience at this useless Embassy last Month, my elder Brother was denied a work visa with an Excuse of they are not sure He will be coming back after the expiration of the Visa. I filed an appeal for him, had to pay another €80 for visa fee, lol, He come be like say this people don already print the refusal note since the day we filed the appeal, reason they are not sure He will be coming back to Nigeria

This is someone that already has an accomodation and Job given to him by the Company there in Poland.

Another question is, this so called Law/HR firms that are securing this Jobs and work permit for we Nigerians, Are we even sure this whole thing exist at all, cos that whole embassy settings i saw, the difficult process and how they treat Nigerians, the whole thing just be like we are just fooling around and wasting our precious time and hard earned money. Not until you visit this so called embassy, you won't understand.. I Stand to be corrected though .. Peace

Col' dey catch me.
It's when I have enter draw finish before all these revelations are coming out.

Was that the only reason they gave for denying him?.

I am trying to gather all the possible reasons for denial, please anyone with reasons for denial keep adding to the conversation please. So when e reach our turn e no get how dem wan take deny us, reason must to finish. Dem no go see reason at all.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Keep the faith alive bro you go sail through
szczescie:

Col' dey catch me.

I am trying to gather all the possible reasons for denial please anyone with reasons for denial keep adding to the conversation please. So when e reach our turn e no get how dem wan take deny us reason must to finish. Dem no go see reason at all.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akeem1759(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please relax, i'm not saying all this to scare anyone, its just what it is.. Wetin my eye see for this level ehn..lol.. After the first refusal, i was advised to get Him a Polish lawyer that Nigerian Lawyers no get level for Polish Embassy. I contacted a lawyer in Poland through a friend, that one dey bill me €1k Euro just for him to write a refusal note oo,lol.. when its not visa to the Kingdom of God.

To cut the long story short a lawyer here wrote the refusal note.. The applicant is a Married Man with Two kids.

Attached with the refusal note was his Marriage Certificate, property documents, Children Birth Certificates and a closing balance of like 2m, yet they said they are not sure He will be coming back.

I know about three different applicant that was refused on this same ground.. Like i stated earlier, E be like say this Country just dey take us catch cruise nii jare.. lol..

My Church advice is for you to just believe say God go do am, nothing is impossible..

My street advice be say no too carry this Poland visa wahala put for mind, make E no go shock you oo, after all Visa no be anybody right, na priviledge

Peace Bro..

szczescie:

Col' dey catch me.

I am trying to gather all the possible reasons for denial please anyone with reasons for denial keep adding to the conversation please. So when e reach our turn e no get how dem wan take deny us reason must to finish. Dem no go see reason at all.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
The employer would have written the appeal letter bro the guy I'm telling you he was rejected first then his employers in Poland sent down an appeal letter from a lawyer I dunno Shaa just believe say as you don enter the process e go work for you dassol
Akeem1759:
Please relax, i'm not saying all this to scare anyone, its just what it is.. Wetin my eye see for this level ehn..lol.. After the first refusal, i was advised to get Him a Polish lawyer that Nigerian Lawyers no get level for Polish Embassy. I contacted a lawyer in Poland through a friend, that one dey bill me €1k Euro just for him to write a refusal note oo,lol.. when its not visa to the Kingdom of God.

To cut the long story short a lawyer here wrote the refusal note.. The applicant is a Married Man with Two kids.

Attached with the refusal note was his Marriage Certificate, property documents, Children Birth Certificates and a closing balance of like 2m, yet they said they are not sure He will be coming back.

I know about three different applicant that was refused on this same ground.. Like i stated earlier, E be like say this Country just dey take us catch cruise nii jare.. lol..

My Church advice is for you to just believe say God go do am, nothing is impossible..

My street advice be say no too carry this Poland visa wahala put for mind, make E no go shock you oo, after all Visa no be anybody right, na priviledge

Peace Bro..

Re: Poland Work Visa by Udobigj(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
I dey fear like this,
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 4:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Bull77778:
Keep the faith alive bro you go sail through

Yes oh, I believe.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2022
My friend just come out of the embassy now. They asked him a lot of questions. Even gave him 3 mathematics questions to answer, lol.
They gave him empty map of Europe to fill, they asked how he got to know the company and if he has spoken to them. How did he submit his CV to them. How much he's earning in Nigeria presently and how much he will be paid at Poland.
The truth is that its only God can determine who gets a visa from Polish embassy. Again he said they were less than 10 names on the appointment list for today.
His passport collection date is on 19th.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
@pattadon,you promised to update us regarding your friend appointment date and the interview and you did,you are a man of your words,thanks for the update
Pattadon:
My friend just come out of the embassy now. They asked him a lot of questions. Even gave him 3 mathematics questions to answer, lol.
They gave him empty map of Europe to fill, they asked how he got to know the company and if he has spoken to them. How did he submit his CV to them. How much he's earning in Nigeria presently and how much he will be paid at Poland.
The truth is that its only God can determine who gets a visa from Polish embassy. Again he said they were less than 10 names on the appointment list for today.

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Napolito: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls add my number to Poland work visa group 08 14 76 10 561
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mathematics questions for work visa ??

quote author=Pattadon post=109099265]My friend just come out of the embassy now. They asked him a lot of questions. Even gave him 3 mathematics questions to answer, lol.
His passport collection date is on 19th. [/quote]
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pattadon:

Na me ask you for update

You kept your word you are a good man

Kneel down let us pray for you.

Na only blessings go follow you this year and beyond amen

Lol I suspected these were what will be asked I'm only surprised they asked him that many questions

I also said they only invite 10 people per interview and you said less than 10

Na wa oh when I was telling people they thought I was fear mongering or something. Out of that 10 as at last year they'll only give 1 many times they didn't even give anyone at all work visa

But this is new year I remain hopeful for you update on January 19 or 20 after our man would have known his fate

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Infodino77:
Mathematics questions for work visa ??

quote author=Pattadon post=109099265]My friend just come out of the embassy now. They asked him a lot of questions. Even gave him 3 mathematics questions to answer, lol.

O boy, I tire ooo. I was surprised to hear that. And he said he could only solve 2 out of the 3. And the maps he didn't touch that one.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
May God help us,so far he can solve 2,no Wahala..I pray they approve him the visa,please keep us updated on everything,and what are the documents they collected from him?
Pattadon:

O boy, I tire ooo. I was surprised to hear that. And he said he could only solve 2 out of the 3. And the maps he didn't touch that one.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Napolito: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ikman33:
Good day guys. Had not been feeling well for the past few weeks. The interview went well and I will update the house as time progress
hello
Re: Poland Work Visa by Olalekee: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
How can one apply for work in Poland and get invited please
Re: Poland Work Visa by Napolito: 5:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Bull77778:
People are still getting visa ooh
are u in any polish work visa watsap group?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.