Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224985 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Teacup: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hello, any trend on Czech republic work visa since all the comments here are all negative regarding Poland work visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Oyinlolaridex: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
MoDuPe19201:
Great news guys!

Polish embassy has finally opened. Accepting only student visa and work permit holders applications only for now.

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/resumption-of-visa-service---update
Please bro I just started my Poland visa processing, actually I’m studying for my masters, how do I go about the processing and what documents do I need please, and again what did the embassy accept? Payslip or bank statements..
Re: Poland Work Visa by Gbolahan326: 4:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Qmab:

This is the standard modus operandi at the embassy now. First you get maths questions and blank European map to solve. (study the map before going for your interview especially poland and surrounding countries).

Prepare for all interviews questions and common visa questions and all the not so common ones. The why, who, what and wheres of everything related to why you are there. It's important to be prepared and composed to ace her interview. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE INTERVIEWED THOROUGHLY. I think her perception of you matters a lot in getting the visa

There's no limit to the documents that you can submit. Don't stick to just standard documents alone. Get as many proofs as possible to add to your submitted documents. Transcripts of school results, letters vouching for credibility as a person from respected institutions, any thing that you can think of to speak favorable on your behalf.

That's my view following my submission. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Mine is for study but the embassy doesn't discriminate lately i think.

Hello. Please how long did it take for you to get an appointment
Re: Poland Work Visa by Martinsj10(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
I just got a soft copy of my work permit and it's in polish language so my question is how will I understand what is written there.as I'm yet to balance the agent while they have been on my neck but I have to understand the documents first.any advise?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Martinsj10(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please does it mean that the work permit comes only in polish language?how long do I have to prepare after receiving my Poland work permi
Re: Poland Work Visa by Teacup: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Martinsj10:
Please does it mean that the work permit comes only in polish language?how long do I have to prepare after receiving my Poland work permi
Use google to translate and read it. Also send an email to the voivodeship that issued the permit for confirmation that the work permit is original

Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 9:49am On May 18, 2022
Martinsj10:
I just got a soft copy of my work permit and it's in polish language so my question is how will I understand what is written there.as I'm yet to balance the agent while they have been on my neck but I have to understand the documents first.any advise?
Any update on Poland work visa?
Re: Poland Work Visa by oliviaq(f): 5:48am On May 19, 2022
Hello everyone, this Ukraine wahala is getting on me and I have decided to take my mind off it .my husband have been working in Poland now going to 3 years now. He applied for family reunion over 6 to 7 months now . Uptill now no decision yet. Whenever his office send a reminder message to them they keep saying they are working on it. Even with his blue card . Anyone applying for work visa now ,will have to wait for a long time because i doubt if this people will give visa now.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 8:53am On May 19, 2022
oliviaq:
Hello everyone, this Ukraine wahala is getting on me and I have decided to take my mind off it .my husband have been working in Poland now going to 3 years now. He applied for family reunion over 6 to 7 months now . Uptill now no decision yet. Whenever his office send a reminder message to them they keep saying they are working on it. Even with his blue card . Anyone applying for work visa now ,will have to wait for a long time because i doubt if this people will give visa now.

I don’t think Poland is issuing work visa for now.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 7:12pm On May 19, 2022
Infodino77:

Any update on9 Poland work visa?

On ur google, type n search for Polish to English Translater. Copy what u wish to translate sentence by sentence n paste on the translator. That's what I did, although mine is hard copy , it was sent via DHL to me. But that's how I was able to translate it. Although I didn't copy n paste since its on black n white
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
Thomas11:
I got my work visa. This is just to motivate you guys that truly the polish embassy still give work visa . Keep your head up and get the necessary documents to back up your work permit and sort . Merci

Please what documents are needed
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 7:28pm On May 19, 2022
babadimeji:
No specific time frame but it could take several weeks or 2-3 months from what I have seen

It not true, it can come less than a month. I applied last month n got appointment date last this month
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2022
Happychioma:

On ur google, type n search for Polish to English Translater. Copy what u wish to translate sentence by sentence n paste on the translator. That's what I did, although mine is hard copy , it was sent via DHL to me. But that's how I was able to translate it. Although I didn't copy n paste since its on black n white
how much did the DHL cost you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2022
How much did the DHL cost you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 1:44pm On May 20, 2022
chuksogb:
how much did the DHL cost you.

30k plus I think
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2022
Happychioma:

30k plus I think
how far, have you been drawn for appointment?
Re: Poland Work Visa by officialugobest: 9:59pm On May 22, 2022
Hello Everyone
Please i will like to ask…

I currently enrolled for Sport Science at the gdansk physical education of sport and after filling the form

I received an email stating that i should pay for enrollment which is non refundable and also pay for school fees and this is without them giving me an admission..

I don’t know know if this is right…
I thought the admission and offer was to come first before making school fees payment

And i will also like to know how many years will i be given to work in the country and how to progress to a permanent residence….

Anyone with a valuable information
Should please enlighten me����
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 5:11am On May 23, 2022
chuksogb:
how far, have you been drawn for appointment?

Yes, but i didnt go bc of incomplete documents. Someone form this group gave me the list of documents to go with on Friday but sadly it was too late. Perhaps I would hv to reapply.
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2022
Happychioma:

Yes, but i didnt go bc of incomplete documents. Someone form this group gave me the list of documents to go with on Friday but sadly it was too late. Perhaps I would hv to reapply.
okay that's good.

Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Please,which documents do they request,I need guide on that.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Happychioma post=1
Mine has been 2months now, still no appointment. Please happychioma, how did you book your appointment? I used e-konsulat
Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
How did you book your appointment?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Immanuelsnr: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
MoDuPe19201:

I got it through a company in Poland. They applied for the work permit for me from the Polish government. It took about 3months I think
How did you contact the company, please
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Christabel20:
[quote author=Happychioma post=1
Mine has been 2months now, still no appointment. Please happychioma, how did you book your appointment? I used e-konsulat

I used same site too. Was ur application confirmed? Do u receive an email every Saturday after each weekly draws?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?