Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224997 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Skyline4real: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Prettyfranca:

Your permit is fake, I verified mine and after 24 hours they sent me a link to apply for a visa
That your link of thing, are sure is not a scam. Please, everyone should be on guide here or elsewhere online, scammers are everywhere. Be careful b4 you click any link, be very sure of the authenticity of the source. But OP, u didn’t name the Polish government approved site you checked that they sent you link that confirmed that you Polish work permit is authentic. Are you sure you are not one of the people that I’m talking about? I dare you to name the Polish website on this thread that you confirmed ur work permit under 24 hours so that unsuspecting Nairalanders will not be scammed through the so-called site while contacting you privately.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Skyline4real: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2022
rictel:
The document number entitling me to work is 234/2021 but when filling the form they said this signs are are not allowed ,()/"' I don't know if this could be the fault.
Why can’t you contact the agency/person that procure the work permit for you. Secondly, people on this thread that have gotten their work permit, fill for visa appointment online successfully and waiting for positive draw results should advise this fellow where he/she stand. Whether fake work permit or real one.
Re: Poland Work Visa by rictel: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Skyline4real:

Why can’t you contact the agency/person that procure the work permit for you. Secondly, people on this thread that have gotten their work permit, fill for visa appointment online successfully and waiting for positive draw results should advise this fellow where he/she stand. Whether fake work permit or real one.
you have to register your work permit before they will send you a link to fill your visa application form.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by kayus4luv2(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Before you can fill a full Visa application you have to fill a pre-visa application which is what she was referring to, once you fill that form and your work permit documents are genuine then within 24 hours you will get link to complete a full visa application.

I think the person that applied should probably check that he filled all the information from the work permit correctly
Skyline4real:
That your link of thing, are sure is not a scam. Please, everyone should be on guide here or elsewhere online, scammers are everywhere. Be careful b4 you click any link, be very sure of the authenticity of the source. But OP, u didn’t name the Polish government approved site you checked that they sent you link that confirmed that you Polish work permit is authentic. Are you sure you are not one of the people that I’m talking about? I dare you to name the Polish website on this thread that you confirmed ur work permit under 24 hours so that unsuspecting Nairalanders will not be scammed through the so-called site while contacting you privately.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Prettyfranca: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Skyline4real:

Mtcheew, I don’t have your time
Polish embassy confirms your documents within 24-48 hours
Everything to you is scam
The day scammers will hit you,it will do you like film
Continue calling me scammer
Did I ask you for money or your documents ?i am simply sharing my experience

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Geo4646: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Prettyfranca:

Anyways, d evil u do will come back to u, and d good u do will also come back to u.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Napolito: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Prettyfranca:

Your permit is fake, I verified mine and after 24 hours they sent me a link to apply for a visa
pls how did u go abt verification. And can one apply work permit wit two separate companies?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Skyline4real: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Prettyfranca:

Please, don’t be offended of my warnings because i didn’t intend to malign ur character or person. Only that scammers nowadays have made us to be very conscious when clicking any link. I understand u better now that u mean no harm. Once again, accept my sincere apologies for my wrong assumption.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Prettyfranca: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Napolito:
pls how did u go abt verification. And can one apply work permit wit two separate companies?

I used e-konsulat website
Filled my required passport information and work permit information. Then submitted it,
They first sent me a mail that my documents are being verified,
After 24 hours I got a message that my documents have been verified,below a link was sent for visa application.

For 2 different work permit,I have no idea

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Prettyfranca: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Skyline4real:

Please, don’t be offended of my warnings because i didn’t intend to malign ur character or person. Only that scammers nowadays have made us to be very conscious when clicking any link. I understand u better now that u mean no harm. Once again, accept my sincere apologies for my wrong assumption.

No p.
Re: Poland Work Visa by ahmedio2017(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Somebody should guide me I wan to apply for work in Poland how do I get started
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akeem1759(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
ahmedio2017:
Somebody should guide me I wan to apply for work in Poland how do I get started
Upon all the stories wey we dey yan for here, you still wan carry your money go dash this people.. Rorase oo, this na brotherly advice with love.. Study is better at least if yawa gas, you go collect your School fees back.. anyway your choice though..

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by ikem1977: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Prettyfranca:

Re: Poland Work Visa by afembaba(f): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Probono4naija:

#Let me try to help you.
1. I am base in Poland, Austria, Germany and the UK. (am a consultant myself but only take instructions from networth individuals and Nigerians already abroad processing travel for thier family or love ones back home.) I just set up this account and will be doing probono here to help with the little I can (please DO NOT Private chat me but post all your questions here so others can benefit and also, I may not answer questions which has correctly been answered by myself or someone else).

2. The work permit you posted seems OK but it's origin seems fishy. (which is the Norm for those of you who do not know as well as for those who were lucky to get a visa as a result of one or two mistakes from the embassy staffs).

3. To this document you posted above, you can verify the document which changes nothing because the company employing you and the agency you paid money to, to help you secure a job is the same person.

4. On the document, you can see the name of the company Maison Polska sp Zoo. i.e Maison Poland Ltd. ( yes the company do exist and was registered in 2018. (you can see that on the Polish trade registry ( it called krs) just Google: maison polska spzoo krs and you will see all the information you need as well as the owner and directors.

5. Now, where you have problems, the agency that got you the job: FOLGERO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ i. e FOLGERO Ltd. Everything still points out that it is the same old tricks. This are just work permits Mill tricks ( it's a deception, an immigration offence but it is legal).

6. This is how it works: the company set up a recruitment agency or vise versa and then they take money from you and apply for a permit which cost 100zl i.e 25 euros and pocket the rest 500plus euros which is a Hugh sum of money in Poland from you plus others (10?,20? 50 Foreigners?) . The job do not exist ( if you are lucky to get the visa, you have to find your way on arrival in Poland) and if asked by the authorities, why they are submitting a new application or so many applications, they will say you did not arrive Poland or you left. So this how they make thier money. Sometimes they sell thier clients an already used work permit.

7. From your document, the owner of the agency is the managing director of Maison polska spzoo (Mrs. LIBERSKA, BOŻENA) and both the recruitment agency and the sponsoring company has the same address which might be there residential address. Now a recruitment agency is operating and welcoming job applicants and other employers directly from a welder or wood workshop (this is not the norm in Poland for a prestigious recruitment company) or a welding company.

8. This is same Tricks used by all the Ukrainian companies or lawyers mensioned above.. 99% of the companies sponsoring the Nigerians/Indians/Pakistans, Ukrainians, Moldovans etc etc are dummy companies.

9. It is legal, in the sense that there is no law that says a dummy company cannot employ someone but illegal in the sense that they only take money from you to give you a job which does not exist and leave you to your faith (if you get the visa, fine, and if not, you are own your own as there will be no refund).

10. Most times, they pray you don't get the visa so you don't put them in trouble (because on arrival in Poland, the law requires them to fulfil what was on that contract between you two. Also again, most times those contracts are not binding as they are mere promises. (preliminary contracts). So it's difficult to persecute anyone.

11. Maison polska cannot pay you 2800 PLN monthly ( from my research, its a very very small company on debts which if the embassy research and also finds outs, can lead to your refusal).

12. The permit might be genuine in the sense that the kind of job welding, carpenter, tailor, seemtress, English teacher etc are jobs that easily get approved during the labour market test from the voivodship office and then sports persons (which are automatic without underdoing any labour market test).

13. Let me make something clear, someone posted that he got a job as a store keeper (Those are lies) as such jobs will NEVER EVER be approved by the employment office as there 1000s of unemployed in Poland or any eu country to fill such positions. If any agency promises you such kind job, run away (you don't speak Polish and want to undertake job that requires everyday / work place communication).

14. The labour market test means, before a foreigner is been employed, the voivodship office places that advert from the employer/sponsor who wants to employ a foreigner to the national system for Polish citizens and eu citizens and other 3rd world citizens legally in Poland to apply 1st. If no suitable candidate is found and also those unemployed registered with the labour office are not qualified for the position, then the permit is granted after 30 to 60 days.

15. The Polish consulat in Nigeria is not friendly to Nigerians as well as those African countries it has jurisdiction over (they are after their 80euros and if rejected, the other appeal fees of which the appeal will still be rejected). It should be noted that the Polish system gives the consul such much powers which often times are been abused (e.g a consular staff or the consular reject a visa application and that same person still examines the appeal without pushing it to a neutral or higher authority. (mala administration)

16. The system is corrupt deep down and unfortunately most Western embassies see that Nigerians are desperate and exploit on this (visa fee, appeal fee, lawyer fee, legalisation fee etc etc)

17. As to your solutions, you can contact the agency ( LIBERSKA, BOŻENA) to either refund you less ca. 100 PLN which is ca. 25 euros they paid to the voivodship office for the work permit by telling them that you know that same agency owns the sponsor company and you are about getting a polish lawyer to contact the prosecutor office because it is illegal in the sense that they took money from you to give you a job (which means thier company mode of operation is to / was set up to circumvent immigration laws). Or they should send you the original work permit and after the visa is approved, you will pay their balance becos you have very slim chances at the moment and on your arrival in Poland, you take on studies or migrate legally.

18. Do not post official document online and be careful with whom you communicate with as most embassies staff are following posts here as well. There was a direct question asked by someone in on of the past pages. Such questions can only come from a consular department.

19. Good luck to you on others.
I did verify the doc it was fake. The document does exist but with a different name. Idabacanta stole and is spoiling the reputation of these companies am hunting for him,he will face d law

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Udobigj(m): 12:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Pls I will love to hear from you guys pls, my passport has a name difference from my certificate, bank account and nin, will it affect me during interview
Re: Poland Work Visa by Udobigj(m): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2022
I have done news paper review and court affidavit
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Go to Abuja immigration headquarters and do a change of name in your passport.
Re: Poland Work Visa by MzPero: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good day to you all, I am new here..
Please is there anyone that can guide on how to apply for poland work permit. I want to start with the process, but I don't know any agent in Poland
Re: Poland Work Visa by Udobigj(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Pls I will love to hear from you guys pls, my passport has a name difference from my certificate, bank account and nin, will it affect me during interview
Re: Poland Work Visa by Prettyfranca: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Udobigj:

It won’t
Always attach your affidavit alongside
I have 3 different names too
Re: Poland Work Visa by eemalex(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Hi guys,

I applied for Poland Work Visa since November 2021 and yet to get appointment date. While applying then, I didn't include any dependency like my spouse. Now I have a fiancee and would be getting married in a couple of month and would like to reapply.
Is it advisable to reapply and add my spouse since I am yet to get appointment?
Re: Poland Work Visa by kayus4luv2(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Tbh i think this Poland is a lost cause, anyone really willing to relocate should probably try another country Poland seem confused right now cause i dont understand why people will be going to a raffle draw to get visa interview date it is so annoying. I wished i knew how unreliable the country visa process is before i made some mistakes last year. I just thank God for the silverlining i have now. Bleep Poland!!!

eemalex:
Hi guys,

I applied for Poland Work Visa since November 2021 and yet to get appointment date. While applying then, I didn't include any dependency like my spouse. Now I have a fiancee and would be getting married in a couple of month and would like to reapply.
Is it advisable to reapply and add my spouse since I am yet to get appointment?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Chamberlain75: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2022
kayus4luv2:
Tbh i think this Poland is a lost cause, anyone really willing to relocate should probably try another country Poland seem confused right now cause i dont understand why people will be going to a raffle draw to get visa interview date it is so annoying. I wished i knew how unreliable the country visa process is before i made some mistakes last year. I just thank God for the silverlining i have now. Bleep Poland!!!

Re: Poland Work Visa by aieromon(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
I bet you the ridiculous document posted above was drafted by an illiterate.

This is the most recent MFA press release.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes bro MFA say na fake news
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
what do you mean by number 8?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Satchy: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2022
MoDuPe19201:
Great news guys!

Polish embassy has finally opened. Accepting only student visa and work permit holders applications only for now.

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/resumption-of-visa-service---update

Please how can I contact you directly? Kindly help me it's very urgent. My email is kellysachmo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.