Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

“eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness, I Got Carried Away” - Lilo Says (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness, I Got Carried Away” - Lilo Says (video) (482 Views)

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness, I Got Carried Away” - Lilo Says (video) by Legitpost: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
“Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness, I Got carried away” - Lilo says

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Lilo Aderogba on Sunday claimed that her lover in the house, Eric took advantage of her weakness. She made this known in her first interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on YouTube.

Lilo disclosed that she feels happy leaving the BBnaija House because her relationship with fellow housemate, Eric was starting to crossing boundaries. Lilo also told Ebuka that she felt like she was being used by Eric because she displayed her weakness whenever they are together.

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/04/eric-took-advantage-of-my-weakness-i-got-carried-away-lilo-says/ [/url]

Re: “eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness, I Got Carried Away” - Lilo Says (video) by Byke60(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

I Am Scared Of Men Because My Dad Use To Beat My Mum When I Was Young / Men Who Beat Their Wives Are The Victims Not The Woman. / Blame Yourself And Not Women ;read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.