Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me (37462 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

I said all the whole "Thank you, God bless you".

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

May God continue to bless the woman

1206 Likes 116 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Zonefree(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Honesty pays.

God bless the woman and her little kid.

God bless you too for taking Nairalanders advise.

481 Likes 26 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by dangermouse(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
honesty pays way more than deciet. Glad u learnt this lesson.

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Neverslumber(f): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Praise God

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Ofemmanu1: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lobatan..
No be by agidi like fan yeeboe. Go and sin no more..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Neverslumber(f): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Your soul has been won. Praise God.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Honesty pays.

God bless the woman and her little kid.
God bless you too for taking Nairalanders advise.
Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Neverslumber:
Amen thank you sir

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Bluezy13(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Neverslumber:

How has his soul been won ?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Bluezy13(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Well... It is good it ended well.

Personally, secretly correct secret errors provided there will be absolute no room for the victim's awareness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by ggoldmine: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Could you share the Bible verse?

MaDaRa01:
Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
ggoldmine:
Could you share the Bible verse?

James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Evestar200(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
You are very lucky that she is not just a religious woman but a good and understanding one.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by akinade28(f): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Honesty pays, God bless that woman.

14 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by FuckYourFather(f): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Super story so whenever you need foodstuffs come and collect and pay when you receive salary because na u help her open shop or maybe you share the monthly rents, i was even beginning to believe your story, baboon!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by MMWandali: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
And You shall know (and speak) the truth and the Truth shall set you free

7 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
FuckYourFather:
Super story so whenever you need foodstuffs come and collect and pay when you receive salary because na u help her open shop or maybe you share the monthly rents, i was even beginning to believe your story, baboon!
werey, keep fvcking your father.....

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Autobot05: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

It pays to be good and honest .. remember to stick to your promise bro

You're doing well

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by simplepee(f): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Honesty always pays. ALWAYS

Whatever you are doing in this life, remember God is watching.

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Dshocker(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
MaDaRa01:

You did the right thing and may God bless you...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
FuckYourFather:

you can write sha, i pity those that are believing your story walahi, all these super story just because of 25 comments and quotes to keep you busy in your daily useless and boring jobless life, just like you said your dad passed foolishness unto you hopefully you can give it to your son, anu mpam nwuru anwu!
ok

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by FuckYourFather(f): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
MaDaRa01:
ok, I'm a dumb fool i want to do self destruct

you can go on, okay, understood?
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
FuckYourFather:

you can go on, okay, understood?
I understand, thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Congrats

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by padi94(m): 1:06am On Mar 16, 2023
It is always better to tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by techWriter3: 2:13am On Mar 16, 2023
honesty reimburses way more than deciet

Sorry, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by ifihearam: 2:48am On Mar 16, 2023
You dey lie

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2023
God bless her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by faceLAGOS: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2023
I’m sure you are a Yorùbá guy & the woman also.

Assuming it was those people from that other side...

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.