Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise (1576 Views)

Man Records Girlfriend Being R*ped By Friends And Shares Video / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please share my story.

My girl told me she missed her period. 2days later on a Wednesday, one morning, I got a lab result and test strip positive pic on Whatsapp, a text mssg and 3 missed calls. I then chatted her up.She was like she wasn’t ready and would like to abort it.

I told her I am ok with the decision. She said it was 20k and 5k for some drugs. she would like to do the procedure just yesterday Monday. So before the D-day, she has been telling me how remorseful she is. When should she expect the alert.

Unknown to her, I did an image search of the test strip photo she sent to me. I found the photo on Google. I then proceeded to enquire from my guy who is close to her friend if there is anything like that.

As she said that She and that her friend went to the lab together and would go to the clinic on the D-day. The friend confirmed to my guy. There was no test result she knew of. I decided to play along.

On the D-day. She .....

Source; https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/04/is-my-girlfriend-being-deceitful-or-not-please-advise/

Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by squash47(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
I didn't read the story complete. Let me wait for the person who will comment under me, maybe he has something important to say.

Bros, what do you have to say ?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Princessogaraya(f): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
your girlfriend need money or she want to know your reaction if she is pregnant for you tomorrow
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by godkiller(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
When you're done with the fiction, let us know.
Mean while..

I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by dayleke: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
godkiller:
Mean while..

I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Are you for real?
50 pple?
Just a bus?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by themaestro08(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
dayleke:

Are you for real?
50 pple?
Just a bus?

Fall for this bollocks at your own risk.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Abfinest007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
what's there to advise now
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by dayleke: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
themaestro08:

No jooor....
I just want him to explain how e go be.

E no package am wella.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Though i dont need to prove anything to you. Fortunately, this just came from one of our admins
[img]https://imagizer./img922/2413/Y4Y72u.png[/img]

godkiller:
Mean while..

Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
themaestro08:

[img]https://imagizer./img923/3853/vMqvrc.png[/img]
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
hmnnn
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
themaestro08:

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Regina Daniels Shower Praises On Somadina Her Ex Boyfriend / Baby Mama Prank Gone Wrong- Almost Turns Violent / Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.