Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship (1581 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Ghanian Lady Who Slept With Her Son And Enjoyed It:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Has anyone gone back to his or her ex and enjoyed the relationship again more than before?
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
I usually go back to bang them and get another taste of the toto grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by SportsHD: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I usually go back to bang them and get another taste of the toto grin
All hail Okafors law grin
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Bola146(f): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ex is something of the past grin it's like going back to your vomit. It's only when married couples fight, they can easily go back not single going back to his or her vomit lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Divoc19(f): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes. I went back and married mine after 4years wink

prettyheart:
Has anyone gone back to his or her ex and enjoyed the relationship again more than before?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Alove1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm married to my university girlfriend, we broke up in school and met again after 7yrs. Best decision of my life.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by VlamesIffect(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bola146:
Ex is something of the past grin it's like going back to your vomit. It's only when married couples fight, they can easily go back not single going back to his or her vomit lipsrsealed

This is basically immaturity.

Not all relationships end in a bad way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by VlamesIffect(f): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes. I went back and married mine after 4years wink

grin

Why the lies.
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Cholls(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Alove1:
I'm married to my university girlfriend, we broke up in school and met again after 7yrs. Best decision of my life.

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Divoc19(f): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Be like you don turn to trailer abi na tipper sad

VlamesIffect:

grin

Why the lies.
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bola146:

I wonder where people get this nasty mentality from. Mine was even for 6yrs breakup self... What will be will be, time makes maturity crip in and many things the vibrant young man or woman does due to youthful exorbitance must have been cleared.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by VlamesIffect(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Divoc19:
Be like you don turn to trailer abi na tipper sad

No

Mere coincidence...

Moreover if you'd not lied i wouldn't have quote you....
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by VlamesIffect(f): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
stinflame:

I wonder where people get this nasty mentality from. Mine was even for 6yrs breakup self... What will be will be, time makes maturity crip in and many things the vibrant young man or woman does due to youthful exorbitance must have been cleared.

Don't mind the person, very immature mentality.

You can't compare how a early 20's sees life and how a late 20's early 30's see life.

What will be will be.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by Divoc19(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lie detector, kwuntiniew

VlamesIffect:

No

Mere coincidence...

Moreover if you'd not lied i wouldn't have quote you....

Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by JONSYN7154: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
You see these words "my ex is not my enemy " has destroyed so many marriage and relationship.
Exes are biggest threat to every relationship and marriage, yes they are not your enemy but they are something one needs to avoid then if you two meets by chance then you can greet ,gist and walk away.

Many women with such mentality "my ex is not my enemy "therefore I want to go to his place and invite him to my wedding, from there" can I get a last hug.

That was how they ended up in bed, from ordinary hug it turned to kissing, this is how many married woman got pregnant for their exes.
Many will be saying that they are matured spiritually to handle such, but forgot what the Bible said in 1 Corinthians 10:12 ...

Men on the other hand usually have the same mentality too, she is just a friend this and that...they forgot most times we fall in love with someone you didn't intend falling in love with by simply spending time with them, it may start as casual friends ,colleague e.t. c by spending time together you start seeing the beautiful qualities of the person that you don't know, from there intimate feeling can start building up.

When you are in a relationship/marriage you should respect your spouse feelings, and stop all this "we are just friends.
Yes that you are married or in a relationship doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make friends but know your limits..

Have this in mind
What a man doesn't want to eat he shouldn't take it close to his nose, because the nice aroma might be tempting to resist

MY CANDID ADVICE TO YOU
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by benimav403: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
SportsHD:

All hail Okafors law grin
Re: Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship by bepositive11: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Alove1:

Not many happy married men on nairaland. They need to learn how to choose a good partner. Do you have any tips for them?

(1) (Reply)

{to Be Deleted Soon} Revealed! How To Empower Your P.enis Starting Right Now! / Dating Is A Fucking Joke! / Sextape Of Upcoming Naija Actress Lolo Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.