Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study (65221 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) / If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by sunshineV(f): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2020
BananaPeel:
Every other things to alter God's perfect creation is the foolishness of man. Even certain questions like yours is also man's foolishness.

Whats perfect about natural disasters?
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by TemmyT002(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/31/health/sperm-swimming-movement-wellness/index.html

I was thinking about what was special about the new information until I saw why it mattered.
Keep researching please.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by ddeola: 6:04am On Aug 05, 2020
This is the problem with scientists today. Instead of supporting previous discoveries, they are trying to prove what is not. Sperms are inside seminal fluid, even if they spin in their movement are they still not swimming in seminal fluid?

Abegi make we hear word. The previous discovery still stands only say una discover the actual form of movement. shikena ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by TonySpike: 6:28am On Aug 05, 2020
The motional spinning movement would explain why sperms are able to 'drill' into a receptive egg. Interesting stuff, hey!

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Twenty8: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Man in all his Wisdom cannot Fully Comprehend and Understand God's Work of Creating Human..

We can only understand and see to the Extent God Allows..

There are so many things we can't Fully Comprehend as Humans. It's when we Get to the Master's Feet, we will ask Him some Questions..

GOD is Wonderful!! HE is The GREATEST!

Are you actually Seun in disguise? the way you always make first to comment is like you own nairaland
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by GMBuhari: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2020
This is SpermTaculous

grin
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by NERDYDREAMS(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Aliii:
How are we sure you are not being fooled again ,tomorrow we'd hear another headline ,sperm fooled scientist for 500 years ,sperm don't really spin dey roll grin
700 years later sperm deceived scientists they jumped grin
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Ekemeze: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Ekemeze: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by goooze(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Kissiemu post=92464086]
Bro do you know that what you do on every thread if a Muslim does it many people will complain to the mods and call it Islamization?
I am a Christian too but take it easy. Live and let's live. Why are people complaining about righteousness commitment? Everybody is entitled to his own opinion, please allow this guy you can choose not to read his comments or are you people trying to intimidate him?
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Man in all his Wisdom cannot Fully Comprehend and Understand God's Work of Creating Human..

There are so many things we can't Fully Comprehend as Humans. It's when we Get to the Master's Feet, we will ask Him some Questions..

U Should Also Commend Dem 4 Dia Discovery, If Not 4 Dem There Would Av Been Many Things We Wouldn't Av Known. Dey Helped Us In Many Ways, Discovering Things.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Bluntemperor: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Queenlovely:
why is America called the developed world? does that mean there is nothing more to produce or invent and Africa is called a developing society.

sometimes I feel we have hit the bottom of innovation.

something happened, the internet came.

we are discovering new things daily

Lovely,daughter of Zion,my dear Queen,
we are called 3rd World because we remain poor despite abundant God given resources-Oil,Precious Stones, good Climate(no Hurricane,no Earthquake,no typhoon),yet our leaders have made Nigerians Slaves through Corruption of Minds and resources through- tribalism,nepotism,religious bigotry.What we learn in our early years(call it Elementary Schools Days)are still much with us:
•Lack of Lights(24/7) -that alone will drive our industrialisation which our leaders wouldn't allowed.No good roads,No light-rails(for intercity-that would have reduced the chaos on the road),No good Hospitals(research-based)
•Today,even the Modern days Government(cannot think outside the box) to create Employment for our teeming Youth,hence their restiveness!
•I have been asking a question-of all these 36 States in Nigeria-can't even one State make his State like Dubai?
What have they been using Revenue shared every 3-Months for?
•Our Education is so porous that UNESCO'S recommend 15%annual Budget for States and Federal to fund Education-what do you have? Do you know that they Politicians only ensures that 5% is good-that is why ASUU have been fighting for decades o,because our leaders will rather send their children abroad or still steal to build University from money stolen,just imagine,what they can't do in govt,they do it privately.
• our leaders preferred going to Dubai for Meetings that does not exist,just to waste Nigeria Hard Currency/Resources they have been stealing.
•they refused to move this Country forward-just to use the resources to -tell Poverty by-by! Imagine, the Crude Oil is still Crude as the Nation turns 60 years very soon,same time of Chinese Independent! No leader except Gen.M Muhammed,Azikiwe and Awolowo in their days saw tomorrow! But wicked Politics would not allow them! Now,all of them wants to rule Nigeria!
•We refused to be Patriotic,just as Chinese and other Foreign Nationals would not allow you steal a Kobo in their country,yet once they come here and you show them your corrupt behavior,they follow.Too Shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Offpoint: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2020
I stand with the swimming theory...

Life's a lie anyway, we are not really existing. We are just some characters in Supreme being game console that's why we run on electricity.

We all stages our script ended.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Kissiemu(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Taiwojon:

shut up

JESUS SAID PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE

let them start their own too, moreover they have an aganda to islamized you Also.

WAKE up and stop being enemy of the gospel
You abused me...

Then you quote what Jesus said

Then you called me "enemy of the gospel"

Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Kissiemu(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=goooze post=92471687][/quote]
Intimidate him?

I fit? I don't have such powers n you know I don't.

I just raised an observation n equally stated my own opinion just as you stated yours.

Abeg all these politics section people make una no kill me o! I see as una dey butcher unaselves for there.

Na my small mind I talk o!
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by cray91(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Story story! Scientist and Their Wahala. mtcheww

Whether they spin. roll, jump. swim, Run or walj the point remains that once una ejaculate inside e go turn belle simple!
Macsjebs:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/31/health/sperm-swimming-movement-wellness/index.html
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by bola4dprec(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2020
NofiuFade:
grin Gradually they are reprogramming the whole world, I hope all the lies they will be dishing out this time will not be as complex as US expensive lies and theory, pls let us all gather here to say sorry for Africa because from decade after decades Africa were no where to be found in any kind of world lies theory and propaganda call science... It's a shame!
I hope Egypt is part of Africa country ?
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by YosemiteDan: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Wow!
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by TheAlchemist: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Sperm working in unison with the laws of the cosmos. Anybody who understands nature, universe, could have come out with the sperm spinning theory without the need of a device.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by RPG2020(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Okay �
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Bloghomies(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2020
NofiuFade:
it pain you because lots of you are so much comfortable with lies and fake theories! grin #OkBye

Pain in what area? You're just being ignorant, and I do not blame you. I blame the Nigerian Education System.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by merieam16(f): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Kissiemu:

Bro do you know that what you do on every thread if a Muslim does it many people will complain to the mods and call it Islamization?
I am a Christian too but take it easy.
U mean he should be calming down in spreading the gospel
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Taiwojon(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Kissiemu:

You abused me...

Then you quote what Jesus said

Then you called me "enemy of the gospel"

Thank you. God bless you.
I didn't abuse you

your words sound unscriptural because you choose to take side on the things that do not belong to God.

whosoever love the world is an enemy of the gospel that is why you choose to follow moral value "don't disturb us with your gospel and if it is Muslim you will all ranting"

choose a side
are you for God, Jesus and the gospel?
or
are you for the world?

preach the gospel and stop being offended when other preach the gospel

Good morning to you
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Earthkumy(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2020
And these fools will want to blame Bible that has being consistent for more than 2000 years for their problems
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Taiwojon(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2020
joepepsy:
Arabs worship Mohammed a man that look like them, an Arab, Asian worship Buddha the God that look like them, the white worship Jesus a white man... And ask yourself this question while will black people worship men(mohamned,jesus) that doesn't look like them.
with all this.!!!!!!!!!

why are you offended if black man decided to worship Jesus?

why are you pain because of the gospel?
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by anochuko01(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

my problem with we humans is our arrogance.
pastor being arrogant to scientist, scientist being arrogant to pastors.
we need to understand that we are all co-laborers.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Therapyken(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:
... And some people own dey do backflip shocked

Swim or spin as long as e dey give feminine gender belle then the rest is history..!

Lemme check mine through microscope.

Wetin you see? E be like say your own dey fly o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Therapyken(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
sunshineV:

Did God allow transgender and other surgery
Invalid question
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Therapyken(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
ForestHill:
I've known this since my days of Spinball
And you said nothing all this while. Why??
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Therapyken(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2020
emkz:
They swim in 2D and spin in 3D. It is a question of perspective.
Wondering what they'll do in 4D
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by ForestHill: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Therapyken:
And you said nothing all this while. Why??
Nobody took me serious then because they all focused on textbook documentary. How many schools in Nigeria has a standard research institute?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2013/2014 Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.