Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? (868 Views)

When You Think You are Save Just Remember This (pics) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
My parents trained me up to lead a Christan life but I am no where close to living that life since I left home .
Although they think I am still a Christian but within me I know I am still a good person but premarital sex is my bad.
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by YoungLionken(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
How old are you?..
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
How old are you?..

I am old enough to make my decisions and independent financially.
Are you what your parents think you are?
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by YoungLionken(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:

I am old enough to make my decisions and independent financially.
Are you what your parents think you are?

Okay.

Well,yes...
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:

Okay.

Well,yes...
Good of you.
Your parents will be proud of you
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
If u are old enough and independent u can let them know u are no longer a Christian
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yeah.
Pretty
Smart
Stubborn
Assertive
Sharp mouth
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:
My parents trained me up to lead a Christan life but I am no where close to living that life since I left home .
Although they think I am still a Christian but within me I know I am still a good person but premarital sex is my bad.
Premarital sex... Hmmm.
Choosing to stay celibate us a decision you should take for you, not for your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:
If u are old enough and independent u can let them know u are no longer a Christian
We are not talking about faith here, so don't shift the goal post
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:
Who told you he's no longer a Christian?
Yawns undecided
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Who told you he's no longer a Christian? Yawns undecided
He said his parents think he is still a christain
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ekejoestar:

We are not talking about faith here, so don't shift the goal post

Although they (his parents) think I (he) am (is) still a christain.....
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
@ o.p, we are all work in progress, so don't beat yourself around thinking that you've fallen short of the standard expected of you. You've made progress by identifying the problem you have then the next step is tackling the problem head on. You will reach there soon

1 Like

Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by NOC1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
I am still a Christian oooo but sex ehnn, na him be issue. Make up mind to marry problem.

Mind you I define my relationship and they girls understand
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
U sef

cheesy
U said

Although ur parents think u are still a christain....
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:

He said his parents think he is still a christain
So? He means that they think he's Conservative but his preek isn't. Simple.
Yawwwnnnnsss undecided
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:

Although they (his parents) think I (him) am still a christain.....
I think its better that the o.p answer the question

1 Like

Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
So? He means that they think he's Conservative but his preek isn't. Simple. Yawwwnnnnsss undecided
how do u know what he means

what u presented is not the literal meaning of what he wrote
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:

how do u know what he means

what u presented is not the literal meaning of what he wrote
Cos I know that though his parents thinks he's offline, his willy has been browsing different websites grin
Yawns
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
NOC1:
I am still a Christian oooo but sex ehnn, na him be issue. Make up mind to marry problem.

Mind you I define my relationship and they girls understand
how can you be having premarital sex and still be a Christian ?
Christians don't do that
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Cos I know that though his parents thinks he's offline, his willy has been browsing different websites grin
Yawns

Oh my

ur mind is dirty

ayanma
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:

Oh my

ur mind is dirty

ayanma
Says Mr illicit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ekejoestar:

I think its better that the o.p answer the question
I mean I have fallen short of the standard of a Christian, thus I consider myself as no longer a Christian, although I still attend religious service and it is my desire to be a Christian one day
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Says Mr illicit. undecided

hmmmm
but wait
how do u know the ops Willy has been browsing erratically
grin
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mathscum:

I mean I have fallen short of the standard of a Christian, thus I consider myself as no longer a Christian, although I still attend religious service and it is my desire to be a Christian one day

ehen

ekejoestar

shey u hear now
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:

hmmmm

but wait

how do u know the ops Willy has been browsing erratically

grin
What do you want to hear?
I don't want to be responsible for your boner tonight.
Yawns... Go to bed.
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

What do you want to hear?
I don't want to be responsible for your boner tonight.
Yawns... Go to bed.

leave boner

Am on my bed sef

I dey hear burna
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:

leave boner joo

Am on my bed sef

I dey hear burna
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:
cry
What?
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by illicit(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
What?
Water
cheesy
Re: Are You What Your Parents Think You Are? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:

Water

cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
What do you want to hear? Is it a lie that he was browsing different pvssies? He just said it na. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Don't Get It. / Ladies Do Pick & Chose Who Pursue Toast Or Chase Them / I Will Never Marry Any Girl I Don’t Understand Her Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.