Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. (708 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Relationships is getting useless by the day. You go fvck tire. There’s no other interesting thing in it other than fvck. Immediately you cum she’ll throw you one bill that her mom fell down and broke leg, she needs money for autopsy.

5 Likes

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by Driggs: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You be mumu aswear... I don piss for body with hot laugh

1 Like

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by fykes(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
U know what dey say about birds of same feather?
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
You are wrong boss. Relationships are useful for whatsapp status uploads grin

2 Likes

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Lol
Laugh wn kill me for here..
Most of them are leeches thou..
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by suzzyboss(m): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol at least you don cum first... She never become .... Homeless and fatherless, she never dey phoneless and cashless,
Don't worry you still get better babe... You never see babe wey go run you Street
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Carchoice:
Relationships is getting useless by the day. You go fvck tire. There’s no other interesting thing in it other than fvck. Immediately you cum she’ll throw you one bill that her mom fell down and broke leg, she needs money for autopsy.

���
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by Mayannar(m): 3:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Lmao... Can't Stop laughing FR
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. by helinues: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Relationship is now a job opportunity for average Nigerian ladies

(1) (Reply)

. / . / This Is Really Bothering Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.