Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100449 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Oyetechs(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Good day house. I have lists of questions to ask please. I would be gratful if I can good response.
1. Is it true that 6 years and above limit is difficult to change(e.g 1993 to 1998)?
2. If it is possible, how long is it going to take?
3. Can it be done by proxy?
4. Does age modifications requires thumb print of the applicant
5. I don't have WAEC result. My NECO result is not displaying any age. Can it be used?
6. Can the new voter's card issued with age but no day and month be used as supporting document?

I want those who have done there's to please respond. Thank you very much.

DM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Meretricious: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Ablekelsy01 post=110029080]Please
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Meretricious: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
schnaidar9:
I have a sure plug for NIN Dob correction.. It will be done max 10 working days.

Hey boss.
Please assist.

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Good day house. I have lists of questions to ask please. I would be gratful if I can good response.
1. Is it true that 6 years and above limit is difficult to change(e.g 1993 to 1998)?
5. I don't have WAEC result. My NECO result is not displaying any age. Can it be used?
6. Can the new voter's card issued with age but no day and month be used as supporting document?

Anything more than 5 years difference is impossible.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by pufframmy: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ask any one able to do change of birth in here pls signify how long it took
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2022
WizdomMech001:

Please I need to correct mine, how did you do yours?

Please , how did you do it, I want to do mine please assist.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Pls help, I want to do mine too.
Meretricious:

Hey boss.
Please assist.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2022
Ablekelsy01:
Please PM me

Please your contact
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Ablekelsy01: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Maccharleston:

Please your contact
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Please drop your contract
042reports:
Na 3k change my own for 5 working days in Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maccharleston:
Please drop your contract

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by pufframmy: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
is it still going bro we that are in lagos how can we do it

042reports:

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
pufframmy:
is it still going bro we that are in lagos how can we do it

Visit those nin agent or cafe . Not official nimc setting. It a bargain though but valid. I have mine and others done. Not affidavit whatsoever or any letter . It just like a fresh reg. The only ask for your nin
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by pufframmy: 4:28am On Apr 23, 2022
uhmm really although i have them here but i think going through DIY is find but this naija this they will flustrate you.
all my document intact and have already make payment, went with my waec cert, and court affidavit of 3 years ago , copy of my passport cause i dont have my passport with me it with embassy, you wont belive they reject me, i was so fedup now cause if i have not have paid the 15k to the remital will have just go to other link which they demand 20k
i dont understand this our nigeria again Make i just do am cause am getting fed up already, i needed it to be change before my passport expired nigeria for renewal,
042reports:

Visit those nin agent or cafe . Not official nimc setting. It a bargain though but valid. I have mine and others done. Not affidavit whatsoever or any letter . It just like a fresh reg. The only ask for your nin
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Oyetechs(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2022
pufframmy:
Ask any one able to do change of birth in here pls signify how long it took

DM via

oyeyemitobiloba@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Abdulqareem: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2022
042reports:

WILL THE NIN NUMBER BE CHANGED OR ONE WILL RETAIN THE OLD ONE. AND WHAT IR THE IMPLICATIONS. THANKS BRO
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Abdulqareem:
WILL THE NIN NUMBER BE CHANGED OR ONE WILL RETAIN THE OLD ONE. AND WHAT IR THE IMPLICATIONS. THANKS BRO

The same NIM retained. No implications and personally verified in bank
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by pufframmy: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Salam Alekun bro
pls can you direct which location, i have already wasted 15k doing this get delay at nimc at my location
am so angri with my self why i didnt go for this agent

how fast was the change reflect
pls i need contact of how u get it done if it closer to my side i will use them

Abdulqareem:
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Abdulqareem: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
042reports:

The same NIM retained. No implications and personally verified in bank

In the process, was there thumbprint capture
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abdulqareem:

Yes. With photo too. It just like a fresh Reg but Sam NIN retained
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by emmansus(f): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pls I need the link also emmansus4ope100404@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Where are you, can I call you on phone about this issues 08068536591

pufframmy:
uhmm really although i have them here but i think going through DIY is find but this naija this they will flustrate you.
all my document intact and have already make payment, went with my waec cert, and court affidavit of 3 years ago , copy of my passport cause i dont have my passport with me it with embassy, you wont belive they reject me, i was so fedup now cause if i have not have paid the 15k to the remital will have just go to other link which they demand 20k
i dont understand this our nigeria again Make i just do am cause am getting fed up already, i needed it to be change before my passport expired nigeria for renewal,
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Bro, I can't get you on phone, pls call 08068536591.

042reports:

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Abdulqareem:

Yes same with photo
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Maccharleston:
Bro, I can't get you on phone, pls call 08068536591.

Available
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
I tried calling but yesterday your number wasn't available, but atlist am happy , I got a direct staff of NIMC abuja who will fast track it in 10dayz with 35k.

042reports:

Available
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maccharleston:
I tried calling but yesterday your number wasn't available, but atlist am happy , I got a direct staff of NIMC abuja who will fast track it in 10dayz with 35k.

Goodluck bro.

Hope it works for u. I did my for 3k and no be any official staff but have validated it In banks several times and even modified my BVN DoB
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 5:12pm On May 06, 2022
house I was able to get a sure deal with one of the staffs in abuja, mine took 8 days 35k, am so happy after all ths frustrations , as I need to so urgently ... it is like a win coupon foe me.

042reports:

Goodluck bro.

Hope it works for u. I did my for 3k and no be any official staff but have validated it In banks several times and even modified my BVN DoB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by JPstones(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2022
Really??
So What happens next? Do you mean I will have to accept a wrong age forever? Honestly I don't know why people keep saying it's impossible. There has to be a way out.

I have the same issue and I have been hearing different things. I am just tired.

Quelme:
Anything more than 5 years difference is impossible.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by JPstones(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:

Good day bro.
Any progress with this? I have a similar issue. I'd like to know if you've been able to find some answers.

Can we chat privately?
adegunjujeremiah@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 8:34am On May 24, 2022
JPstones:
Really??
So What happens next? Do you mean I will have to accept a wrong age forever? Honestly I don't know why people keep saying it's impossible. There has to be a way out.

I have the same issue and I have been hearing different things. I am just tired.

send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Shofat4real(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2022
Somtochukwu earnest,
Do you have the NIN link for change of date of birth? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.