Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100742 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by smith4real1980: 10:49am On May 30, 2022
Maccharleston:
house I was able to get a sure deal with one of the staffs in abuja, mine took 8 days 35k, am so happy after all ths frustrations , as I need to so urgently ... it is like a win coupon foe me.

Pls nd pls can i get his contact,need 2 get it done soonest so i can get my passport.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Adeyhorla: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Quelme:
This is not really a big issue. Check your mail.
Please, I have the same issue with the rearrangement of name. Pls help me, it’s urgent
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Adeyhorla: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arrowgents:
Hello Everyone,if i want to correct Middle Name to First Name on my NIN slip,what is the process like & how much will i pay to do that,i am based in lagos.
My mail is tobby2much@gmail.com

Please have you been able to do this?
I have the same issue
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Adeyhorla:
Please, I have the same issue with the rearrangement of name. Pls help me, it’s urgent
okay. Check your mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Kworlity: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Please I need a help with that link....I have issues with my Date of Birth and will like to correct it fast... oduwaiye8@gmail.com..thanks

thalpy:

Ops Am in Delta state.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Adrenalinn(f): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
042reports:

Visit those nin agent or cafe . Not official nimc setting. It a bargain though but valid. I have mine and others done. Not affidavit whatsoever or any letter . It just like a fresh reg. The only ask for your nin

The error in my case is both DOB and Local government of origin. How do I go about it please?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Adrenalinn(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
042reports:

Visit those nin agent or cafe . Not official nimc setting. It a bargain though but valid. I have mine and others done. Not affidavit whatsoever or any letter . It just like a fresh reg. The only ask for your nin

The error in my case is both DOB and Local Government of origin. How do I go about it please?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Adrenalinn:

The error in my case is both DOB and Local government of origin. How do I go about it please?

Same process as the process is just like a fresh Captured. Any error can be corrected in same instance
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by engrjosefz(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2022
042reports:

Same process as the process is just like a fresh Captured. Any error can be corrected in same instance

You did a new biometric capture?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Send me mail on mac_charleston@yahoo.com

Adrenalinn:

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Maccharleston: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Send me mail on mac_charleston@yahoo.com

smith4real1980:

Pls nd pls can i get his contact,need 2 get it done soonest so i can get my passport.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
engrjosefz:

You did a new biometric capture?

Yes. New biometric capture is regards to Modifications
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by tunnex190: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
I guess I should be happy I did my nin when it was first introduced back in 2013. It didn't show dob
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Carparts888(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please mail me for your sure plug on NIN . iykexxx2@gmail.com Thanks.
schnaidar9:
I have a sure plug for NIN Dob correction.. It will be done max 10 working days.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by rotimiland(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Oyetechs:

DM via

oyeyemitobiloba@gmail.com
Pls check your email.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Jalo60(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=042reports post=113636721]
your line is not going?

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Abdulqareem: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
tunnex190:
I guess I should be happy I did my nin when it was first introduced back in 2013. It didn't show dob
did mine in 2014 also. does that mean the date of birth will not appear on one's profile
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by tunnex190: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Abdulqareem:
did mine in 2014 also. does that mean the date of birth will not appear on one's profile

I think it should be on their system, but won't appear on the slip
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Toonice(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2022
thalpy:
Please the date of birth in my NIN is different from my certificates and id cards. I don't use the NIN id for anything.
But now I discovered that the new international passport needs NIN.
And the date of birth I want to use in my international passport is different from the one in nin . And if I make the international passport dob to be thesame with nin it will affect other certificate that I have.
Please any info on how to change the dob on my NIN and how long does it take to effect the change if it's possible. Any useful information will be appreciated.

I did mine 30k, Akure Ondo state

Contact me if you need it 08100193410
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Whiterose21: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please those that went directly to NIMC for correction of date of birth this year, how many days did it take to be corrected and how much?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by tosluv1: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good afternoon. please has anyone here been able to correct DOB in Lagos? please how long to correct it
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Whiterose21: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please I need the NIMC website, to enable me generate a remita for payment
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Whiterose21: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
tosluv1:
Good afternoon. please has anyone here been able to correct DOB in Lagos? please how long to correct it
I don't know of Lagos but Abuja is three months according to NIMC staff.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dacynella23: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Quelme:
send a PM

Hi Good Evening, @Quelme I also want to change my DOB on NIN. Kindly assist with your contact. You can contact me on noblegreat001@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by JPstones(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
tosluv1:

Well, I was at the Ikeja office May 2022 and I met a guy who had been coming since November 2021 for DOB correction.
He was so angry when the NIMC officer gave him another 4 weeks to check back.

For me, they gave me 8weeks(2 months) to check back. It's 7 weeks already and nothing has changed.

If you choose to go through this route, you'll have to brace yourself. It's not gonna be smooth except if you do it the naija way.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Dacynella23:

Hi Good Evening, @Quelme I also want to change my DOB on NIN. Kindly assist with your contact. You can contact me on noblegreat001@gmail.com
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Dacynella23:

check your mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Etco11(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good day house,. please I need to change my D.O.B on my NIN, I stay in ilorin any kind of help will be appreciated ��.... I have contacted some people so far but the duration they are giving me is not encouraging at all.
I will appreciate if anyone can help!!
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Ibrahim94(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Sanctecosma:
In addition to this, be sure you're ready to wait for at least 2-3 months before the dob changes could be effected. Unless you have the money to sort the right people to make the waiting time short, omo, forgerrit. I did mine early january here in abuja. I was told to wait till after 3 months.

My friend did his own at one of the offices in abuja after he paid 15k to remita. Since 15th of June till date, his date of birth hasn't being affected..

Pls.... What is the way forward now?

Thank you.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dacynella23: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
So after capturing how long does it take for the correction to be effected?

Same process as the process is just like a fresh Captured. Any error can be corrected in same instance [/quote]
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dacynella23: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hi, I didn't receive your email. Kindly resend.
Quelme:
check your mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dacynella23: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
After new biometric capturing , how long would it take for the changes to be effected?
042reports:

Yes. New biometric capture is regards to Modifications

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.