Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100771 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
KosoMo:

Sent... Thanks
Replied
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by dy27(m): 3:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello ,
I had similar issues on DOB nin,
send me link via my email pls,
dammy27.da@gmail.com.Many thanks
Quelme:
Replied
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by dy27(m): 3:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Plus send me link
dammy27.da@gmail.com
embarassed

[ote author=Quelme post=95958780]not at Alausa. They have different centres across Lagos. It can be done anywhere. PM me. [/quote]
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by dy27(m): 3:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Did you eventually get this solved ,bro

quote author=thalpy post=92466787]Please the date of birth in my NIN is different from my certificates and id cards. I don't use the NIN id for anything.
But now I discovered that the new international passport needs NIN.
And the date of birth I want to use in my international passport is different from the one in nin . And if I make the international passport dob to be thesame with nin it will affect other certificate that I have.
Please any info on how to change the dob on my NIN and how long does it take to effect the change if it's possible. Any useful information will be appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
dy27:

Hello ,
I had similar issues on DOB nin,
dammy27.da@gmail.com.Many thanks
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Cloudweb: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2021
Please bro send to me at enwedavid@gmail.com
I sent you a mail...please reply

Thanks!

Powertheft:

If your in abuja its even more easy bro, if you have mailed me i have replied mails recently, no issues bro check your mail, you will go and do it your self, face 2 face things, nor be those small small officiers were dey won chop money jare.

Check your mail sorry for late reply.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Cloudweb: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Hello, I sent you a mail

Please respond back.

Patience2018:
I do NiN and anything that relates to nin
For change of date of birth is 35k and it will be effective within 10 days
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Prettypearl021(f): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
DOB change on NIN .... someone should link me please, and it's how much?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Prettypearl021(f): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by lookingfly: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2021
Quelme:
I paid 20k just to facilitate things. Not funny bro... on top the 15k remitta... All because of international passport. 35k altogether.... In 10 working days it was corrected and rectified.. Lagos precisely..
how does someone check the age on NIN?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by lookingfly: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Patience2018:
I do NiN and anything that relates to nin
For change of date of birth is 35k and it will be effective within 10 days
hello patience, how does one check the age on NIN?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by lademi90: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
pls help me coz I'm confused about NIN dob correction. I did the correction 2weeks ago, they told me it will be corrected within 10 working days. so after some days I was sent a new slip with a new tracking id but the same NIN number then I checked with the mobile app on my phone but still showing the previous dob. For those that have done theirs, did you notice anything like this.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Prettypearl021(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2021
lookingfly:
hello patience, how does one check the age on NIN?
Download the mws nimc mobile app and check it there
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by lookingfly: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Prettypearl021:

Download the mws nimc mobile app and check it there
thanks
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by IMO01: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Quelme:
I paid 20k just to facilitate things. Not funny bro... on top the 15k remitta... All because of international passport. 35k altogether.... In 10 working days it was corrected and rectified.. Lagos precisely..

please i want to do change of name. i sent you pm
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
IMO01:

didn't see your message. Please resend.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
IMO01:

I have replied you.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by IMO01: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Quelme:
I have replied you.

I no receive any mail oh

Please help me
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Check your spam folder. I did replied you.
IMO01:

I no receive any mail oh

Please help me
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Niom(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lekan239:
what of change of
phone number, I lost the phone number I initially used in registering my nin

Hi, were you able to change your phone number successfully? What process did you follow through to change phone number and please how much did it cost? I need to change mine too
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Lunex(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
If you're close to ojo, from alaba side to badagry in Lagos...I have a very fast link for fixing your NIN DOB...
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by engrjosefz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Powertheft:

Lot of time keh... Na u nor want make he fast na, a week its even too far to get nin correction done... 10months wtf, thats too long mine took two weeks because nimc server had issues, my inter. passport was just 10days for DOB & Removing of middle name change... I did all my self at abuja. Bro 10months its rubbish na pregnancy? ��

Pls link me up, Abuja precisely,

Seen
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by josh6633: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Niom:

Hi, were you able to change your phone number successfully? What process did you follow through to change phone number and please how much did it cost? I need to change mine too

I want to change my phone number too, how do I go about it. Have u been given a procedure
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Niom(m): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2021
josh6633:

I want to change my phone number too, how do I go about it. Have u been given a procedure

Not yet bro
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by bunmiann: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Oyindaamolaa post=96597979][/quote]

Hello
Please How do I go about it I am having thesame issue

Bunmioeyemiojo@ymail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Winter12: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Powertheft:

Lot of time keh... Na u nor want make he fast na, a week its even too far to get nin correction done... 10months wtf, thats too long mine took two weeks because nimc server had issues, my inter. passport was just 10days for DOB & Removing of middle name change... I did all my self at abuja. Bro 10months its rubbish na pregnancy? ��

Abeg link me o , I need to rectify change on my international passport. Jeremysky1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by sirqeeboi(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Hello,
I recently update my phone number, almost a month now.
If I input the updated number on that nimc app mobile it kept loading till it pop up .. "SOMETHING WENT WRONG".
But if I put a random number it says "no record found".
and I can't still use the NIMC mobile app.since the card won't be given.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Jalo60(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=042reports post=103920198][/quote] connect me with one o
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Tunrock: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lunex:
If you're close to ojo, from alaba side to badagry in Lagos...I have a very fast link for fixing your NIN DOB...

Pls link me

tundeadekolure@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by bibbiana(f): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Pls, can someone re-register and successful get the printout slip?
I registered since 2016 and every details I provided for them to search is not matching. I can't even remember which of my former phone numbers I registered with.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Raytech2010(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hello bro,
I had similar issues on DOB nin, am in Ibadan
Rahrid2010@gmail.com. Many thanks
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by josh6633: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
sirqeeboi:
Hello,
I recently update my phone number, almost a month now.
If I input the updated number on that nimc app mobile it kept loading till it pop up .. "SOMETHING WENT WRONG".
But if I put a random number it says "no record found".
and I can't still use the NIMC mobile app.since the card won't be given.

Pls what are the requirements that are requested from u when u went to update ur phone number. I want to update mine too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.