Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100694 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by meetgaya: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Luckydonalds:

I'm very happy to get this text today.
I didn't follow any agent.
It was all DIY
How did you do it?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Luckydonalds(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jennex:
Wait you applied since last year and just got a reply, that's quite a long time
That's the country I find myself in.
Everybody working at snail speed.
I applied in Nov 2020 and it was this month the change was done.
I'm happy anyways.
Pls don't let anyone dupe u that it can be done in 10days.
It's a LIE.
The modification is done ONLY at Abuja after the DG has considered ur application and it is verified that ur initial DOB is incorrect.
This process takes time.
At best, 5-6 months.
So, start now if u genuinely want to modify ur DOB.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Luckydonalds(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
meetgaya:

How did you do it?
Please read through this thread, every information is here.
U would need to pay 15k though
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by meetgaya: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Luckydonalds:

Please read through this thread, every information is here.
U would need to pay 15k though
I have read it through sorry, what surprised me is some people said it like forever before the change but your own took only few days
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Luckydonalds(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
meetgaya:

I have read it through sorry, what surprised me is some people said it like forever before the change but your own took only few days
Mine took about 10 months.
I started the process in Nov 2020
It takes a lot of time,tbh
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Powertheft(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Luckydonalds:

Mine took about 10 months.
I started the process in Nov 2020
It takes a lot of time,tbh

Lot of time keh... Na u nor want make he fast na, a week its even too far to get nin correction done... 10months wtf, thats too long mine took two weeks because nimc server had issues, my inter. passport was just 10days for DOB & Removing of middle name change... I did all my self at abuja. Bro 10months its rubbish na pregnancy? ��

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by ligeroise: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Patience2018:
I do NiN and anything that relates to nin
For change of date of birth is 35k and it will be effective within 10 days

Please give me the link... I need to change date of birth on my NIN slip. I am in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by ligeroise: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Please can I have your contact sent to my email ucheagwu007@gmail.com or Uche.agwu@ymail.com. Please it urgent
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by abuuthmaan: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Powertheft:

Lot of time keh... Na u nor want make he fast na, a week its even too far to get nin correction done... 10months wtf, thats too long mine took two weeks because nimc server had issues, my inter. passport was just 10days for DOB & Removing of middle name change... I did all my self at abuja. Bro 10months its rubbish na pregnancy? ��

Pls I had sent you a mail, I am also in Abuja and I would like to change DOB of both my NIN and Intl passport.

Just the 2years difference on both, how can you help me?

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Lordfiido(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
abuuthmaan:

Pls I had sent you a mail, I am also in Abuja and I would like to change DOB of both my NIN and Intl passport.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Powertheft(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
abuuthmaan:

If your in abuja its even more easy bro, if you have mailed me i have replied mails recently, no issues bro check your mail, you will go and do it your self, face 2 face things, nor be those small small officiers were dey won chop money jare.

Check your mail sorry for late reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Powertheft(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lordfiido:
Seconded

If your in abuja its even more easy bro, if you have mailed me i have replied mails recently, no issues bro check your mail, you will go and do it your self, face 2 face things, nor be those small small officiers were dey won chop money jare.

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Lordfiido(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Powertheft:

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Iamagoodgirll: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
In my NIN slip they wrote male instead of female will it affect me in future?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Iamagoodgirll: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Quelme:
send a PM
please I have same issue want to change my DOB
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
please I have same issue want to change my DOB
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by HopeVictor(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
In my NIN slip they wrote male instead of female will it affect me in future?
Just add Fe in front of the male..
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by sirbegojay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Quelme:
I paid 20k just to facilitate things. Not funny bro... on top the 15k remitta... All because of international passport. 35k altogether.... In 10 working days it was corrected and rectified.. Lagos precisely..

Please I need the link, Thanks. Here's my mail address; adiemechisom1@gmail.com. please kindly send the link to me
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
sirbegojay:

Please I need the link, Thanks. Here's my mail address; adiemechisom1@gmail.com. please kindly send the link to me
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Bigbadstan10: 3:23am On Oct 16, 2021
I just sent you a mail, I need to change mine ASAP thank you
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by naijacreativeha(f): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls help, I need to change my date of birth on my nin and I don't even have the non slip, pls help me , I am in Lagos, will pay if cost effective
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by meetgaya: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
naijacreativeha:
Pls help, I need to change my date of birth on my nin and I don't even have the non slip, pls help me , I am in Lagos, will pay if cost effective
You don't need slip, just generate your nimc number on your registered phone number and take it them
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by terryalexmm1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sheyhun:
please link me also giwaseun20@gmail.com

Hello, have your NIN date of birth been corrected now ? ?? Please get back to me I have the same issues and I’m in Lagos
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by tunjigypsy: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Powertheft:

My wife did change of name for over 2weeks now, and it is yet to reflect.
Pls, your assistance will be much appreciated
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Temidola12(f): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please how do I go about a change of name and how long does it take to reflect, guys please i need a quick response cos it's important
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Burneracct: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Powertheft:

Good day. I sent a mail please accept so I can seek your guidance. I applied for modification and it's yet to reflect.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by meetgaya: 5:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Temidola12:
Please how do I go about a change of name and how long does it take to reflect, guys please i need a quick response cos it's important
Go to the first page and read through you will get details
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Bobby5524: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
akinbori@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by KosoMo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Quelme:
I paid 20k just to facilitate things. Not funny bro... on top the 15k remitta... All because of international passport. 35k altogether.... In 10 working days it was corrected and rectified.. Lagos precisely..

Pls kindly assist with the contact
babadeniji@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
KosoMo:

Pls kindly assist with the contact
babadeniji@gmail.com
Send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by KosoMo(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Quelme:

Send a PM

Sent... Thanks
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Uziyl(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2021
I want to remove my middle name from my NIN do I need a sworn affidavit and news paper extract as requirements ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.