Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100695 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by vandersave: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Quelme:
check your mail

Pls I didn't get the mail.
Email osaiworldempire@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by lanreabbey(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Quelme:
check your mail
pm boss,, I want to change the date of birth on my NIN cos a mistake was made,, pls how do I go about it, am base in Lagos
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
lanreabbey:
pm boss,, I want to change the date of birth on my NIN cos a mistake was made,, pls how do I go about it, am base in Lagos
check your mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Quelme:
check your mail
Can the link assist with name rearrangement ?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dejibello: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
I need change of name too
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
DaSugarBoi:

Can the link assist with name rearrangement ?
check your mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Dejibello: 4:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Pls I need change of date of birth in my nin too.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by emexodoms: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Pls I need help me with the steps or link for the change of DOB,

emekaodoemelam@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by DaSugarBoi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Quelme:
check your mail
i didn't receive the mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by bolloloh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello boss,

Please kindly share details on how to get over this.

Am in Lagos.

My email is ustyolam@gmail.com

thalpy:

Please can you give me the link?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by abimic(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Quelme:
I paid 20k just to facilitate things. Not funny bro... on top the 15k remitta... All because of international passport. 35k altogether.... In 10 working days it was corrected and rectified.. Lagos precisely..
I guess the extra 20k paid was because of express, ordinarily, it costs 15k.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Fab21: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Quelme:
check your mail

Pls, I need the link.
I want to change my DOB on my NIN and also name re-arrangement.

My email.

damilareopeyemi3@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fab21:

Pls, I need the link.
I want to change my DOB on my NIN and also name re-arrangement.

My email.

damilareopeyemi3@gmail.com
check your mail

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na 3k change my own for 5 working days in Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by IFezki96: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2021
please, I also need the link to change my DOB on my NIN

ifeoluwaejalonibu@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by rumen(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
abimic:

I guess the extra 20k paid was because of express, ordinarily, it costs 15k.

Good day, please I am in Port Harcourt with similar issues, did correction of DOB over 2 months, submitted all necessary documents, paid Remita, still it is yet to be effected. Can I have a link please
yypet247@gmail.com. thank you

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Arrowgents: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello Everyone,if i want to correct Middle Name to First Name on my NIN slip,what is the process like & how much will i pay to do that,i am based in lagos.
My mail is tobby2much@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by linclinc: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pls, I'm in lagos. Kindly give me the link.
lekanlinc@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by OAMAXWELL1: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
I'm in Abuja and need a change of DOB Asap. Who can help?

Email: Onuhmaxwell@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Galacious1: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
042reports:
Zamfara is too far na.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Ykfelings: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2021
I want to change my DOB plz
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Jalo60(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2021
042reports:
DoB?? how do you do it?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by 042reports(f): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Jalo60 post=103893721] DoB?? how do you do it?[/quote

Engage all those agents accredited to register
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by teggypumping(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Quelme:
why not, but I can only link you up if you are in Lagos.... Drop your digit or mail. I will get across.
Pls can you link me up as well
teggypumping@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Oyetechs(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
To change your DOB, kindly reach me via WhatsApp 07062844657

N:B Lagos only
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by longlife101: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you want your NIN Date of Birth (DOB) correction to be expedited

First, after payment via Remita (N15,000), go for "re-capturing" at the NIMC office with:

1) letter application addressed to the Director NIMC requesting the change

2) Affidavit of correction of DOB

3) copy of NIN slip

4) Either: Nigerian passport, or voter's card, or drivers license, or first school leaving certificate (to confirm your DOB)

5) After "re-capturing" at the NIMC office, attach all the above you submitted and email to all of the following email addresses:

customercare@nimc.gov.ng
info@nimc.gov.ng
habiba.shaibu@nimc.gov.ng
opsmod1@nimc.gov.ng

They usually respond within 4days -Good luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by PromiseUche(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
I did a change of Date of Birth in Federal Secretariat Phase 1 Abuja NIMC Office since 4th of May 2021. I had gone in July 2021 to check if the change have effected, the NIMC STAFF ask me to return next month.

I went today 13th of August, sadly the change hasn't been effected.
The staff ask me to repeat the entire process since I still have evident of payment via Remita.

Is three months not enough wait time for the change?

Should I reapply? So confused and depressed.

Please kindly advice!
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by murphyrichy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
longlife101:
If you want your NIN Date of Birth (DOB) correction to be expedited

First, after payment via Remita (N15,000), go for "re-capturing" at the NIMC office with:

1) letter application addressed to the Director NIMC requesting the change

2) Affidavit of correction of DOB

3) copy of NIN slip

4) Either: Nigerian passport, or voter's card, or drivers license, or first school leaving certificate (to confirm your DOB)
Must
5) After "re-capturing" at the NIMC office, attach all the above you submitted and email to all of the following email addresses:

customercare@nimc.gov.ng
info@nimc.gov.ng
habiba.shaibu@nimc.gov.ng
opsmod1@nimc.gov.ng

They usually respond within 4days -Good luck!
must one provide Item No 4 for it to be done. What if I don't want to provide it.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by longlife101: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
PromiseUche:
I did a change of Date of Birth in Federal Secretariat Phase 1 Abuja NIMC Office since 4th of May 2021. I had gone in July 2021 to check if the change have effected, the NIMC STAFF ask me to return next month.

I went today 13th of August, sadly the change hasn't been effected.
The staff ask me to repeat the entire process since I still have evident of payment via Remita.

Is three months not enough wait time for the change?

Should I reapply? So confused and depressed.

Please kindly advice!

Follow the information I provided above... And possibly include your tracking number. They'll advise if to go back to recapture/modification

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by kebic: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please how do l change the state of origin in my NIN slip. Please help. What should l do? My email: aobking2010@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.