Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Is The Most Absurd Thing You Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Absurd Thing You Heard (258 Views)

Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? / What are you afraid of and what is the most absurd thing you have heard here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Absurd Thing You Heard by Jewel1515(f): 3:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Around 2018/19 a man and his wife were kidnapped while coming back from church. They were taken into a bush and the man was assassinated. They shot the man at the head and shot the wife on the leg. While the case was been discussed in a radio programme, a man called in and said the wife should be interrogated. He questioned why the man should be shot on the head and the woman on the leg. I found that absurd. For God's sakes something might have transpired between the husband and those killers which she was not privy to.Does he wish death upon the woman so as to prove her innocence? I believe this is one of the rationale behind torturing of widows once their husbands die.
Re: What Is The Most Absurd Thing You Heard by TrollKiller(m): 3:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Jewel1515:
Around 2018/19 a man and his wife were kidnapped while coming back from church. They were taken into a bush and the man was assassinated. They shot the man at the head and shot the wife on the leg. While the case was been discussed in a radio programme, a man called in and said the wife should be interrogated. He questioned why the man should be shot on the head and the woman on the leg. I found that absurd. For God's sakes something might have transpired between the husband and those killers which she was not privy to.Does he wish death upon the woman so as to prove her innocence? I believe this is one of the rationale behind torturing of widows once their husbands die.
One sided opinion is all I see here
The man who called made a lot of sense.
The wife should be suspected of foul play though she will not be judged till proven guilty
Stop looking into matters with emotions and use your logic next time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Make Permanent Pink Lip Balm / Reciprocal Love / Sperm Morphology Normal Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.