Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (68222 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tjah:

I already gave u d rite terminology,or better still, u go and study hard
No you didn't. You quoted me to "inform" me. Now give the information or sod off.
Coming from someone who can't spell words correctly.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by fof1: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
menstrualpad:
Lord's Chosen pastor allegedly impregnated two underaged sisters then asks the older one to keep the baby so that he can marry her

A minister in the Lord's Chosen Church has been accused of raping two underaged sisters for years and finally impregnating them under the guise of casting out badluck from them.

Pastor Nduka Anyanwu, who ministers in the Lord's Chosen Church, Canaan Land branch in Oshodi, allegedly impregnated the sisters aged 17 and 13.

According to an NGO known as Stop The Abuse, Nduka allegedlyvbegan raping the younger girl when she was just 9 and began raping the older girl when she was 16. They also alleged that the parents of the girls knew but allowed the pastor to carry on because he told them it's the only way he could remove the "spiritual mark" on them that "repels good things".

When he was eventually nabbed by a team of advocates from Stop The Abuse Foundation, the parents of the girls allegedly tried to defend him. The parents refused his arrest based on the fact that he's a man of God and he has already promised to marry their older daughter.

According to the NGO, the pastor said that he wants the older sister to keep the pregnancy and he'll marry her but asked that the younger sister aborts her pregnancy because what happened between them was a mistake.

Police officers at the Makinde Police Station arrested the pastor and he's now in their custody.

Stop The Abuse Foundation wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/499016473602884/posts/1593250447512809/

https://www.facebook.com/499016473602884/posts/1594288964075624/

PLS HE, MR.NDUKA IS NOT A PASTOR OF THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH.HE IS A BACKSLIDDEN MEMBER, NOT EVEN A WORKER IN D CHURCH OF GOD. PEOPLE SHOULD STOP USING CHURCH TITLES TO ADDRESS MEMBERS,because THEY CARRY BIBLES IN THEIR ARMPITS DAILY...

2 Likes

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by deavicky(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
That guy doesn't look to me like a paster. Ghana language.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by NaMeAboki: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pastor Nduka Anyanwu - as usual!

Had this miscreant been Muslim; you can imagine how his bloody Blodas & sisters would have already flooded the thread with their usual vitriolic insults
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by vickydevoka(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:
Religion a true opiate of the masses. Sha what is my business na to laff all these foolish religious people.
Kal max
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Patrictemmy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
And the idiot is still using nose mask....
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartyPants:

Good sir/madam... e have do
Sorry sir. I had a feeling that smarty pants exist as a username here o. Lol. Sorry for the disturbance.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by SmartyPants(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Sorry sir. I had a feeling that smarty pants exist as a username here o. Lol. Sorry for the disturbance.

No qualms.. grin
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by OmoAlakija: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Stop using your myopic, limited knowledge to judge issues. There are people from other continents that display religion blindness.

How can you stay in the corner of your room and comment as if you have travelled all over the world?

You're a fool ! Get the fck out with your nonsense grammer, I think sey na something wey get Brian you wan talk . Some idiots will finish masturbating and when their IQ gets low they will come here and be typing rubbish.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by OmoAlakija: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Stop using your myopic, limited knowledge to judge issues. There are people from other continents that display religion blindness.

How can you stay in the corner of your room and comment as if you have travelled all over the world?

Stupid idiot, just imagine the disgusting comment this modafcker dey post .. Na your type we dey practise slaps on top . ! Myopic kor , eccentric ni . okoriburuku Omo ofo
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vichot:
nothing wey sugar no go see inside tea grin
abiiiiiiii oooo
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by freeborn02: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Stupid idiot, just imagine the disgusting comment this modafcker dey post .. Na your type we dey practise slaps on top . ! Myopic kor , eccentric ni . okoriburuku Omo ofo

Typical.

I was expecting you to release mental diarrhoea like this. Its a perfect display of your shallow mental capability.

Religion blindness occurs everywhere and not just in Nigeria.

I look forward to more display of mental emptiness from you. What else can a mentally shallow person do than to curse.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by freeborn02: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
OmoAlakija:

You're a fool ! Get the fck out with your nonsense grammer, I think sey na something wey get Brian you wan talk . Some idiots will finish masturbating and when their IQ gets low they will come here and be typing rubbish.

You even have to quote me twice to display mental emptiness.

Ok o.

Since you are so bent on showcasing your emptiness, please continue.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by GableEnd(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
**Some people are* *badmouthed. How can* *you say...*
*Anyone that Rapes like this our pastor now* *should be kept in Prison* *till Arsenal wins* _Champions_ _League*_ �‍♂️�‍♂️�
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by FarmTech(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Their parents, which kind brain do they have? There is nothing we won't hear in this world! Men of God are now seen as God.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by OmoAlakija: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Typical.

I was expecting you to release mental diarrhoea like this. Its a perfect display of your shallow mental capability.

Religion blindness occurs everywhere and not just in Nigeria.

I look forward to more display of mental emptiness from you. What else can a mentally shallow person do than to curse.

English no even fit you , wasted semen like you shouldn't even be allowed to have a profile here
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by freeborn02: 1:49am On Aug 06, 2020
OmoAlakija:

English no even fit you , wasted semen like you shouldn't even be allowed to have a profile here

Typical.

Please utter more rubbish. That's all your Brian can produce.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by eodavids(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
gwama2:

I've always had this thought. And what do you think of pastors Chris Oyakhylome, Okoti and Okafor? Currently these 3 pastors have not remarried, given their status as celibates, do they still come within God's standard to be a good servant? cool cool cool

The thing is:
As individuals, they can strive to serve God and earn personal salvation with eternal rest.
But, to lead the flock (children of God), the Scripture says the aspirants must be:

1. Husband of one wife.
2. Having obedient/believing children.
3. Taking good care of his family...
E.t.c.

Some of the people you have mentioned seems to have proven failure in running their personal houses. The word of God says the person who failed in leading his own household should forget about leading a more complex entity-The Church.

You will agree with me that a man's family is less complex than the Church which is made up of different people from different backgrounds with divergent cultures and tradition.

Apostle Paul asked: "If a man cannot take care of his house, how can he take care of the church of God"

The fact is: it takes virtue, patience and godliness to manage a Christian family. It takes similar quality in a man to manage the church of God....

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by belcom10(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
The church has issue a statement regarding the membership of the said pastor.

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gwama2: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
eodavids:

The thing is:
As individuals, they can strive to serve God and earn personal salvation with eternal rest.
But, to lead the flock (children of God), the Scripture says the aspirants must be:

1. Husband of one wife.
2. Having obedient/believing children.
3. Taking good care of his family...
E.t.c.

Some of the people you have mentioned seems to have proven failure in running their personal houses. The word of God says the person who failed in leading his own household should forget about leading a more complex entity-The Church.

You will agree with me that a man's family is less complex than the Church which is made up of different people from different backgrounds with divergent cultures and tradition.

Apostle Paul asked: "If a man cannot take care of his house, how can he take care of the church of God"

The fact is: it takes virtue, patience and godliness to manage a Christian family. It takes similar quality in a man to manage the church of God....

OK THANKS cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Rawhumper(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
There should be stringent law in place against rape.

Honestly i cant imagine seeing a powerless girl no matter what she did even if she snubbed me or not,love is not by force.

Cant imagine forcing myself on her hitting her on top of it and maybe killing her cos of mins pleasure.
After the whole show,curse sets in.

Some guys dey try,u raise shoulders dey waka anyhow say u be men after raping a girl,you nothing but yimus!!!

I feel more confident knowing i used my words and actions to bed a girl than to rape her against her will....

Think about it guys,how would you feel,if you had ur anus penetrated by multiple or single dicks against your will?

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by SeunDobo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
pastor of teenager pussy
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by xesasowi: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees / Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.