Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (68247 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gaskiyamagana: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Where are the proclaimers and noise makers of:

accept Jesus today before it is too late
only Jesus can save
bring your problems to Jesus for solution?
These words are sweetous and honeyous in the mouth of dis man and others who are still deceiving church goers.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Queenslander:
No, he is not.. He is a deceiver. A monumental fraud!!

Hahaha...

Playing the devil's advocate sure has its benefits. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Reffone: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Na my church oh but the matter weak me I swear I fit say him need better drilling plus deliverance ��[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Obierika(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Wolf in sheep's clothing angry
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Tjah:

Please,as mature intellectuals,there should always b a differentiation between CHILD ABUDE/MOLESTATION/DEFILEMENT 4rm d word RAPE.
Thank u all.
So why do you have to quote me to say this?
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Religion a true opiate of the masses. Sha what is my business na to laff all these foolish religious people.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by jimcaddy(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2020
The say "Pastor Penis". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by michjunior: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=menstrualpad post=92470978]

Use your brain bro.... it's free. [/quote

IGNORANCE IS INDEED EVIL]
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
they should arrest d parents too.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by enthronedbyGod1: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2020
menstrualpad:
Lord's Chosen pastor allegedly impregnated two underaged sisters then asks the older one to keep the baby so that he can marry her

A minister in the Lord's Chosen Church has been accused of raping two underaged sisters for years and finally impregnating them under the guise of casting out badluck from them.

Pastor Nduka Anyanwu, who ministers in the Lord's Chosen Church, Canaan Land branch in Oshodi, allegedly impregnated the sisters aged 17 and 13.

The end of your news says , he was disowned by the Lord's chosen as a pastor , yet the title says Lord's chosen pastor rapes 2 girls and a mod quickly pushed this to front page, because that is the agenda of this site, to bring down churches of God.

He is not a Lord's chosen pastor in anyway. I say this authoritavely.

Pastors of the Lord's chosen don't allow their hairs to grow this much and they don't keep their beards at all.

You can go and confirm this statement I just made from any true member of the Lord's chosen.
I don't know if Righteousness89 is a member or pastor in the Lord's chosen, but if he is he can confirm what I just said.

I'm not a member of the Lord's chosen but I love that church, just as I love every true church of God and I wouldn't keep quiet when a true church of God is being vilified.
My mum is a member and I've been there before, I also know some of the pastors that have pastored in my mum's branch so I say this with all authority.

You can't stop the progress of churches with your lies, cos wether you like it or not the church of God will March on and the gates of hell can't prevail.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Righteousness89(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2020
It's unfortunate How People tend to push Fake News..

I Personally Know the Person In Question..

He is not a Pastor !

He is a Member of the Church
He works in the Transport Department of the Church ..

Let's be Cautious in what we say! Many Tongues have tied People up..

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by kingthreat(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2020
See as my guy dey pose with bible
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2020
D sud arrest d parents too
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Righteousness89(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Professorcplus:
So pathetic... These are devil in man's clothing. I just pity those religion fanatics that are kept and been manipulated under the shackles of their conmen. Imagine telling the mother "he wanted to remove the spiritual mark by sleeping with the two daughters"....

Well, I reserve my comment. what's your take on this.

My Take is that, it is Evil , Babaric and Wickedness..

He Should be Dealt with appropriately.

But the Guy in Question is not a Pastor! I happen to know Him. He is a Member of the Church who works in the Transport Department in the Headquaters..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by umoslink(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Africa is going down into a deep hole in the name of religion. The religions leaders now know that we are complete brainwash they took advantage of it even to the detriment of our family
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Can you imagine!
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by HumanCalc: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
menstrualpad:

Use your brain bro.... it's free.
You can't use what you don't have
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gift2xl: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Poverty and blind religious mentality believe. "Casting away evil spell, so the spell went through the virginal". his dick should be chopped off. People should be wise
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Pirlz(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Too much madness in this world we live in.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Godsonkemz(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Tufiakwa... Abomination in the house of God. Whosoever rapes especially underage minors has to be castrated. I've been wondering what old men see in minors or is it for ritual purposes.
I remember vividly during my service year, my students in ss2 regarded me as a daddy because of the way I counselled them to shun sex and focus on their studies and career while other corp's members and some shameless and disgraceful paedophiles teachers like this fake man of God were after having canal knowledge of these minors.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Poor Christins are mostly lunatics
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by ProfAmaben(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2020
This is why my kids won't go to any church in Nigeria till they are 18.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Sijo01(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2020
...and he's still holding on to the Bible. God is really a merciful God.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by semyman: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Some slowpokes will come and claim fake pastors now as if there is any genuine one
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by enthronedbyGod1: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Take is that, it is Evil , Babaric and Wickedness..

He Should be Dealt with appropriately.

But the Guy in Question is not a Pastor! I happen to know Him. He is a Member of the Church who works who works in the Transport Department in the Headquaters..

If he's a member, then I think his punishment should be worse than that of an unbeliever.

He's a disgrace to the Lord's chosen church and to the entire household of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by joro10: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Disgusting....punch of smelling armpits.. tufiakwa
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by hayzed1090: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2020
AIT1:

If na Alfa or Imam now, people go don dey abuse him religion and not him.

I was going to say this.. all the people that comment only condemn the man, not his religion . Its well.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by maafen: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2020
These are the one's he will say to "depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I know you not,"
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Righteousness89(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

If he's a member, then I think his punishment should be worse than that of an unbeliever.

He's a disgrace to the Lord's chosen church and to the entire household of God.

My Brother it's unfortunate, Disgraceful and Distasteful!

It's Really Shameful!
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by LionInZion: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
gospelpen:
My heart bleeds for the two girls, especially the younger one. How will she be able to maintain sexual purity after this, seeing she has been exposed very early to the act. You would be surprised to see how she'll be the one chasing "small small" boys and men up and down.
God keep our young girls from these type of men!

Meanwhile Nairalanders, if you are yet to patronize my writing services, you are missing a lot.

I'm not bluffing. You can check out what Americans are saying about my services on Fiverr here https://www.fiverr.com/s2/41294c1d6b

No phone number, no email. How do nairalanders contact you for your service?
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by PrinceMajestic: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
If he says god told him to fvck them then who are you to challenge him or god as a slave of god? If you actually believe in God then why do you think his lying? The same Bible god that told Israeli soldiers to rape virgin girls as spoils of war could possibly tell him to rape the minors. The parents are good Christians only stupid Christians will challenge or question god command from his holy prophet. Lol, oh stupid Christians never cease to amaze me. Always they're stupid, some stupid ones are like god punish the pastor the same god that permit rape in bible? Useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees / Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.