Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (68671 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by FuckThaMod: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
You won't see that righteousness89 troll on this thread.. Na their type be this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Scion120: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Choose mopooooo
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Jobminister: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Anointed man of kpekus!

He is really on fire.

Keep on burning brother.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by chelsea04(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2020
How on earth can the parent be aware of this and allow it,remember underage. False report
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by adeniranfam(f): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Gullible christians everywhere. You believe the pastor more than the word of God. Pastors are just channels and are human being. If what they are doing or preaching is not in agreement with the Bible, you can disobey them. It's not a sin.
That is the problem with Nigerians, they have chosen religion over everything. We have so much trust in our pastors whereas their mind is full of evil. I still find it difficult to reconcile that a who should preach the gospel to us and lead us tru d way is doing d opposite of wat he his preaching. These people are hypocrites, what they know how to do most is to enrich their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Bullrun: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Beedude:

That is how an average nigeria believer think.
I once asked a question in my church Sunday school lecture and pastors were shying away from the truth. I stopped attending Sunday school since then. But I attend Sunday service.
We actually need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery brought by most Nigeria pastors.

You're nearly woke but not there yet
You need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery brought by the white man and white religion. It's the biggest scam in human history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by dazzlingd(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
He thought his bullet proof vest will act as bullet proof for his sperm grin grin
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by femi4: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na mostly all these ugly looking men dey involve in all these nonsense. They lack the confidence and boldness to approach a mature lady so they seek out Lil kids to quench their fvckery.

Dem never reset the guy teeth sef.... Lemme see any fvcking pastor close to me and my family wan yarn nonsense first, na pepper I go pour for him eye.

Did Jesus perform any hicos pocus to heal anyone? Just simple command! And it is done. These fools will ask one to bring 8 candles of 3k each for prayers, infact God punish all them fake pastors plus prophetess out there. Bunch of thieves
Na them dey make candle expensive
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by sterlingD(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2020
I am shocked by the turn and twist of the whole case

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by splashbaby(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Some parent are not qualified for the job. Sadly enough marriage is a crazy institution that issues certificate for sexual immorality cum sin...merely endorsing previous sins called fornication. You don't need to be intelligent or mentally sane to be a parent. You just start fvkn after the certificate... Nonsense
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Henrydata(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Nothing new

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Queenslander(f): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2020
mansakhalifa:

He's an "MOG".

What did you expect? smiley
No, he is not.. He is a deceiver. A monumental fraud!!

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by fabuloz1(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
I don't understand. The older one was 16 and younger one was 9 years when he first raped them. Now, the older one is 17 years while the younger one is 13 years. Does it mean that the older one's age stopped at the detriment of the younger one? Nigerian bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Onlybutthetruth: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
He is an evil man.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by chukwuibuipob: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2020
sad Ipob jhudas and sex sha sad. PIGS
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by eodavids(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2020
An unmarried man cannot be a good pastor.

Mark it somewhere.

The Bible provides that only people who are able to take good care of their households can take care of the house hold of God...

1Timothy 3:1-13 (with special attention paid to vss 4&5).

2 Likes

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Smartwave: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2020
How can you call an igbo man, a pastor? Don't you know that is going to use the same brain that he use in faking product in Nnewi and Onisha main market How would it forget what he learnt in Aba market?

Chosen Acrobat Pastor grin grin
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by UnusualJhay(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
This one will be the one to shout the loudest hallelujah in church, tuueeeh!
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Greatzeus(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
I guess his apron that could supposedly shield him from bullets and witches couldn't shield him from Konji. I don't judge you bro,who am I to. But you broke the law by sleeping with underage girls,so face the consequences.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by AngelicBeing: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Aren't they supposed to arrest the parents too? As accomplices in rape.
True that, what a shame to the so called parents sad
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by lugo99(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Lord's chosen pastor indeed, can d world end now to knw we d real men of God
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by AnanseK(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2020
If you are a pedophile and rapist and finding it difficult to conduct your criminal perversion just announce that you are a man of God and a Pastor.

There is enough gullible Christian population that will support your crime. Even parents who will present their children for you to defile.

They will also stand against the law to ensure that you continue defiling innocent young girls in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Ishilove: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2020
PataAlhaja:

... as if you were a virgin at 17 years of age. Mtcheeeew
Okay, you have been noticed. Now crawl back to the hole from whence you oozed from and remain there forever.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Admiralwale(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Many are called, few are CHOSEN!
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by AreaFada2: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Brain amputees will soon come and tell us that he is the anointed and we cannot chastise him.

Una wehdone o. shocked
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
The parents of the two girls should be locked up in a dingy cell for the rest of their miserable lives.

This is what Christianity can do to you.

Shun Religion of any and all kinds and seek after Spirituality.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
"The parents tried to defend him"...tueh!

For Quality Aliminium Windows and Doors, Contact...

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Originalsly: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Aren't they supposed to arrest the parents too? As accomplices in rape.

No doubt... the parents knew.... allowed it to continue.... and when it all came to light was even defending the rapist. As accomplice they should be arrested and be facing the same charges as the rapists.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by freeborn02: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2020
OmoAlakija:
Africans are blinded and brainwashed by religious belives. This will forever be our downfall . Can any reasonable parent allow a man of God to be fckin thier two daughters just to cast our evil in them ? Like dudeee wtffffff

Stop using your myopic, limited knowledge to judge issues. There are people from other continents that display religion blindness.

How can you stay in the corner of your room and comment as if you have travelled all over the world?
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by iamdaquin01(f): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
What kind of parenting is this na??�
Spits and leaves thread��
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by AreaFada2: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
adeniranfam:

That is the problem with Nigerians, they have chosen religion over everything. We have so much trust in our pastors whereas their mind is full of evil. I still find it difficult to reconcile that a who should preach the gospel to us and lead us tru d way is doing d opposite of wat he his preaching. These people are hypocrites, what they know how to do most is to enrich their pocket.
Dude Na hunger carry people enter religion mostly these days. You don't need a gun but can rob people just the same while being respected too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.