Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (68244 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Tjah: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So why do you have to quote me to say this?

Bcuz u used d same terminology. Dat someone else is incorrect doesn't make it reasonable for I to follow
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Evil pastor, he even came to the police station with a Bible
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gospelpen(f): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
LionInZion:

No phone number, no email. How do nairalanders contact you for your service?

You can order my Gig on Fiverr or chat me up through my Whatsapp business line: Zero, Eight, Zero, Two, Five, Seven, Four, Five, Seven, Nine, Eight.

Thank you!
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Elnathan454(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rapist pastor they should cut that his penis cap.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Konji is a respecter of no man !
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by kevotek1000(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Africa fears men of god than God himself. Religion is somehow the reason for Africa backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tjah:

Bcuz u used d same terminology. Dat someone else is incorrect doesn't make it reasonable for I to follow
How do you mean? Especially the bolded. Who asked you to follow anyone before? Explain how I used the incorrect term
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Drizzy5001(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
The Lord's Choosen indeed! undecided Fake pastors!! sad

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Jokerman(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
This man is not a pastor. I know him.

Although it doesn't mean all the pastors in the church are saints though.... Some pastors that I personally know are wolves in sheep clothing anyway, spoiling the mandate of the GO.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Farki: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Disgusting news lipsrsealed

Man I don't know again this man deserves to feel a hot rod.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by mrkings84(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
These are the set of people that allow Satan to use them to rub the name of the Lord to mud....

May God's mercy locate you
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vichot:
nothing wey sugar no go see inside tea grin
cheesy
Vichot:
nothing wey sugar no go see inside tea grin
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by dasparrow: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
gospelpen:
My heart bleeds for the two girls, especially the younger one. How will she be able to maintain sexual purity after this, seeing she has been exposed very early to the act. You would be surprised to see how she'll be the one chasing "small small" boys and men up and down.
God keep our young girls from these type of men!

Not all children who were raped by adult men end up becoming hypersexual. Some grow up to hate sex and want nothing to do with it. Others end up with health issues that make engaging in sex painful. There is a special place in hell for adults who sexually molest children. That "pastor" has brought a curse upon himself and his entire generation.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by henry78okez(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
both parents should have been arrested along with the useless pastor. how can the parents of these children be so brain washed to extent of believing things that are unimaginable, i guess they are under a spell orchestrated by the hopeless beast called pastor. The parents and the randy pastor whose ministry is channeled into a hole should be prosecuted accordingly and sentenced to 40 yrs in prison.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by kinz2016: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
This man is not a chosen pastor. He is just a church goer wearing a chosen T-shirt. if you doubt, go to this branch of chosen church to confirm his real identity.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Tjah: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

How do you mean? Especially the bolded. Who asked you to follow anyone before? Explain how I used the incorrect term

U followed d OP, by using d term RAPE
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by kinz2016: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jokerman:
This man is not a pastor. I know him.

Although it doesn't mean all the pastors in the church are saints though.... Some pastors that I personally know are wolves in sheep clothing anyway, spoiling the mandate of the GO.

You are perfectly right my chairman.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Encyclopedia1: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Devil is a lier. Our Pastor can't impregnate people. Na holy spirit he send. Bastard!!!!!!
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gospelpen(f): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
dasparrow:

Not all children who were raped by adult men end up becoming hypersexual. Some grow up to hate sex and want nothing to do with it. Others end up with health issues that make engaging in sex painful. There is a special place in hell for adults who sexually molest children. That "pastor" has brought a curse upon himself and his entire generation.
I agree
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Miracle1991: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ipob again?
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gwama2: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Annex churches and mushroom churches in Naija are real plagues. The pastors appointed to these churches, have no faith, no Holy Spirit in them, they're just there as mother church workers. God's work is not work, it is a direct call from God and without this call you can only be a fake pastor. Better to have 1 single powerful main church with no annex, many MOGs don't understand this vision. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tjah:

U followed d OP, by using d term RAPE
Firstly, did I ask you to use the term as well?
Secondly, you're damn sure I "followed". You must be some mind reader.
Thirdly, as I asked earlier, justify how it is not rape and the word I should have used Mr. Smartypants
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by SmartyPants(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Thirdly, as I asked earlier, justify how it is not rape and the word I should have used Mr. Smartypants

Good sir/madam... e have do
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gwama2: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
KfashionHubb:
He was also bold enough to say to the policemen "please let the senior sister keep her pregnancy, the younger one can abort , I will marry the senior one"

What a world

They don't know that abortion is a crime. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by gwama2: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
eodavids:
An unmarried man cannot be a good pastor.

Mark it somewhere.

The Bible provides that only people who are able to take good care of their households can take care of the house hold of God...

1Timothy 3:1-13 (with special attention paid to vss 4&5).

I've always had this thought. And what do you think of pastors Chris Oyakhylome, Okoti and Okafor? Currently these 3 pastors have not remarried, given their status as celibates, do they still come within God's standard to be a good servant? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Tjah: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I already gave u d rite terminology,or better still, u go and study hard
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Aw007(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
menstrualpad:
Lord's Chosen pastor allegedly impregnated two underaged sisters then asks the older one to keep the baby so that he can marry her

A minister in the Lord's Chosen Church has been accused of raping two underaged sisters for years and finally impregnating them under the guise of casting out badluck from them.

Pastor Nduka Anyanwu, who ministers in the Lord's Chosen Church, Canaan Land branch in Oshodi, allegedly impregnated the sisters aged 17 and 13.

According to an NGO known as Stop The Abuse, Nduka allegedlyvbegan raping the younger girl when she was just 9 and began raping the older girl when she was 16. They also alleged that the parents of the girls knew but allowed the pastor to carry on because he told them it's the only way he could remove the "spiritual mark" on them that "repels good things".

When he was eventually nabbed by a team of advocates from Stop The Abuse Foundation, the parents of the girls allegedly tried to defend him. The parents refused his arrest based on the fact that he's a man of God and he has already promised to marry their older daughter.

According to the NGO, the pastor said that he wants the older sister to keep the pregnancy and he'll marry her but asked that the younger sister aborts her pregnancy because what happened between them was a mistake.

Police officers at the Makinde Police Station arrested the pastor and he's now in their custody.

Stop The Abuse Foundation wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/499016473602884/posts/1593250447512809/

https://www.facebook.com/499016473602884/posts/1594288964075624/
Chai this one weak me oo
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by tallfish145(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Christianity
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Belurved1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let's call a spade a spade, he's a chosen pastor. I was there. If you need more info on this matter, just ask me!!!
kinz2016:
This man is not a chosen pastor. He is just a church goer wearing a chosen T-shirt. if you doubt, go to this branch of chosen church to confirm his real identity.
Re: Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tjah:

I already gave u d rite terminology,or better still, u go and study hard
No you didn't. You quoted me to "inform" me. Now give the information or sod off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees / Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.