Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son (57034 Views)

Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Akapito: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

The rohinja Muslims are.from Myanmar, which is a majority Buddhist country, and most of the persecution is by Buddhists. Not by Christians, who are a minority

(There is a tribe in the same country called the Karen tribe who are majority Christian and are persecuted by the Buddhist majority, but that's more tribal than religious)

To Muslims, if you're not a Christian then you're an infidel, it's either you're a Muslim or you're a Kafir.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Shame on you,mind you those Christians sect carried out that dastardized acts people the church was fully involved in politics and education, Because a christian sects did evil in a centuries ago doesn't mean Muslims should be doing such evil now(You reason like a terrorist )
You don’t have sense
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Akapito:

To Muslims, if you're not a Christian then you're an infidel, it's either you're a Muslim or you're a Kafir.

Actually, a lot of religions and even some atheists have the same attitude.And that includes Christianity...a religion known until the 20th century for persecuting other religions, or in some instances for persecuting the worng type of Christian (go read about how christians over the centuries persecuted the Jews as infidels. Makes for depressing reading.).

Like the Muslims. In India, Muslims have recently been attacked by Hindus for 'not following custom' . Buddhists have attacked Muslims in Myannmar as well. Of course I need not remind you of how Chirstians are treated worldwide, and in many countries...athiests have been beaten up and attacked for being athiest.

The truth is, my faith as a christian does not come from 'christianity being a better religion' or 'christians being oppriessed more than other religions'. If your faith as a christian comes from that....be careful...that's how people lose their faith.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by yellowman2225(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No time changed.

Only that Christianity has shattered into small pieces like pebbles and no much enough unity to fight. Unlike Islam.

Islam has two major branches, Sunni and Shia. The Sunni is by far the largest and always easy in unity to fight against Shia or any other religious group.

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has been estimated to have more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the crusaders.

A microcosm of that is in some places in the south east where Catholics and Anglicans dominate. You can imagine the rivalry between them.

in your words, Christians are shattered into piece! Even with the pieces you mentioned, have you see Christians (pieces) throwing bomb to each other as Shia and Sunni do?

You need your head checked to believe Christians with Million denominations without any brutal fighting is MORE divide than Only 2 Shia and Sunni that doesn't see eye to eye.

Elzazky is still in prison now because he's Shia and our main leaders are Sunni, Go to Saudi and see treatment of Shire. Go to Iran too and see the great fight with minority Sunni.

It beats my imagination that your comment is that Christians are not throwing Bombs because they are not united, but Muslims are throwing because they have only 2 piece and united that's

What I got from your statement;

1. You agreed that terrorists are Muslims (because you said Christians are not united that's what they are not fighting but Sunnis are united to fight. You clearly agreed the terrorists are Sunnis. This is what the whole Muslim world always deny.

2. You bastardized the word "unity" Can't your Muslims be united in making the World better, through technology, but rather make it scary. Christianity came to Nigeria through education etc. come to the South west and see that 50% of so called Secondary Schools are ST- Anne's, Nicholas, Phillips, john. etc but how many such huge benefit did Islam bring along its route up north?

3. You agreed some medieval Christian did something. So, are Muslims retaliating now or they want to go back to the medieval age? Ok. going back to the medieval, you need to walk on foot 5,000 miles from southern Africa to Saudi! That's medieval! Can you do that now? But to fight and destroy the World, you are shouting medieval age!!!! To defend Islam is a herculean task
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by SIONKPO1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
means d Jewish god is evil?
Go and take your drugs
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by SIONKPO1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
You don’t have sense
who is this one,it seems you lack good home training
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Go and take your drugs
no bro till u tell me why u worship the gods of the people who enslaved your people

btw asians are buddhists
indians practice hinduism
arabs practice islam
why are u niggas slave to foreign gods
you guys are geniunely scum subhumans stupid blacks
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by woleabayo(f): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
GOD PLEASE VISIT THE WORLD
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by SIONKPO1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
no bro till u tell me why u worship the gods of the people who enslaved your people

btw asians are buddhists
indians practice hinduism
arabs practice islam
why are u niggas slave to foreign gods
you guys are geniunely scum subhumans stupid blacks
I worship foreign God but am ain't complaining to you,but zombie like you that pills produced by whites,moreover in Christianity there is no compulsion
boy,go and take your drugs cause you sound mad
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I worship foreign God but am ain't complaining to you,but zombie like you that pills produced by whites,moreover in Christianity there is no compulsion
boy,go and take your drugs cause you sound mad
i dey take drugs but i dan build my second house u be mumu
just like d millions of u dat pay tithe to oyedepo every month

the question is simple why are jews killing palestine dere was peace in dat region before d jews came dere in 1948
u stupid evangelicals are d ones killing dese young kids with ur blind support because of a silly black book like i said u blacks are daft anyway u dont see how religion controls ur political view
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by SIONKPO1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
i dey take drugs but i dan build my second house u be mumu
just like d millions of u dat pay tithe to oyedepo every month

the question is simple why are jews killing palestine dere was peace in dat region before d jews came dere in 1948
u stupid evangelicals are d ones killing dese young kids with ur blind support because of a silly black book like i said u blacks are daft anyway u dont see how religion controls ur political view
Did I force my belief on you,seriously you are too dull
why not face your face,na your money I take dey pay tithe
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Did I force my belief on you,seriously you are too dull
why not face your face,na your money I take dey pay tithe
but why oyinbo give u visa na
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by SIONKPO1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
but why oyinbo give u visa na
you are too dull,go and get a decent life
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

hahaha try buiild ur own house na no be by calling pipo bribe
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Daddysidhan: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
bros calm down my parents are devout Christians, I grew up christian but I am a devout worshipper of eshu elegbara why do Christian devotee assume every critic is moslem?
hmmmn iyen po oo but I no believe you" Are you saying that land belong to the Palestinian from inception?
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Daddysidhan:
hmmmn iyen po oo
ma je ko ya e lenu,I never even join ogboni yet why must we be supporting the evils of the arabs and the whites why is our independent thinking seem like a taboo
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

haha na u dull pass brainwashed black shit
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by dalass(f): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
But times have changed and they have changed too haven't they? Why can't some muslim terrorists accept we are in modern world and change their indoctrination on terrorism? Hian

Exactly! cool

They resist change like anything. .. They don't want Western education but use bombs and other military equipments made BT them to cause chaos...
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Akapito: 1:21am On Aug 06, 2020
kikero:

Actually, a lot of religions and even some atheists have the same attitude.And that includes Christianity...a religion known until the 20th century for persecuting other religions, or in some instances for persecuting the worng type of Christian (go read about how christians over the centuries persecuted the Jews as infidels. Makes for depressing reading.).

Like the Muslims. In India, Muslims have recently been attacked by Hindus for 'not following custom' . Buddhists have attacked Muslims in Myannmar as well. Of course I need not remind you of how Chirstians are treated worldwide, and in many countries...athiests have been beaten up and attacked for being athiest.

The truth is, my faith as a christian does not come from 'christianity being a better religion' or 'christians being oppriessed more than other religions'. If your faith as a christian comes from that....be careful...that's how people lose their faith.

I'm not a religious person,
Stop using taqiyya to confuse people,

The only atheist countries you can't practice other religions are China and North Korea,

You Muslims should stop defending terrorism with religion.

We know how Muslim countries operate, people don't have freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia, just like North Korea,
You can still have freedom of religion in the Vatican City.

Stop defending terrorism with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Akapito:

I'm not a religious person,
Stop using taqiyya to confuse people,

The only atheist countries you can't practice other religions are China and North Korea,

You Muslims should stop defending terrorism with religion.

We know how Muslim countries operate, people don't have freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia, just like North Korea,
You can still have freedom of religion in the Vatican City.

Stop defending terrorism with Islam.

I'm not a Muslim.Im a Christian.

Good morning.Thanks for clearing up your belief system
Sorry I misidentified you as a Christian.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by ORIAYO70(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Excuses:

If u check her profile,u can see she is a goliath capable of manslaughter,all those thick girls don't jock with them,disguised jezebel

Wetin u dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.