Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son (57081 Views)

Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Psoul(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go and read about medieval Christianity also. If the Catholics and Protestants had access to bomb then, they would have destroyed the whole earth a long time ago

Yeahhh...dey don't have access to bomb cos their religion forbids wasting of ppl's blood.
I think that religion that restricts you from handling bomb and killing innocent people should be commended and recommended.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Thelife: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go and read about medieval Christianity also. If the Catholics and Protestants had access to bomb then, they would have destroyed the whole earth a long time ago

You lot always talk about history as if we are talking about caliphate war or Ottoman war.

Brain dead.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Lorenzop: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
yrex01:
they’ve done worst to Libya n Iraq in recent years dumbo

dumbest, it is still Islam dominated countries you mentioned and the acts of terrorism were carried out by your fellow muslims...mumu tongue
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Thelife: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Juell:
it means Allah is great, just like the way Christians shout "praise the Lord". Those terrorists believe they're fighting for their God that's why they shout Allah is great.

How does praise the lord relate to Muhammad family idol(Allah) is great��
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by ifeanyidavid: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Ok

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by kingxsamz(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Yobabad:
And somebody will expect me to practice that shit, without it there will not Terrorism, stupid and dirty practice

Lol, we know Islam is not a religion of peace, but Christians did worse back then.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Thelife: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Sirwallace:

Bros, have you heard about Rohinja Muslim in Bangladesh before? Persecuted and chase out of theirs settlement by the Christians (children and women inclusive). Of course not, the media only wants you to see what they want.

Seems you need help instantly.

Bangladesh is a Islamic country that only recognize Islam as there religion.

Rohingya Muslim was chase out by there fellow Muslim who think they can't accommodate them again but this fool come here to drag Christian into it? Are you alright at all?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Bangladesh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-41291650

why don't you read your book instead of following your dumb imam

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Thelife:

Seems you need help instantly.

Bangladesh is a Islamic country that only recognize Islam as there religion.

Rohingya Muslim was chase out by there fellow Muslim who think they can't accommodate them again but this fool come here to drag Christian into it? Are you alright at all?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Bangladesh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-41291650

why don't you read your book instead of following your dumb imam

The rohyinga were chased out of Myanmar,which is a Buddhist majority country

Bangladesh does take in some, but they keep them on the border. It's complicated
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Thelife: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

The rohyinga were chased out of Myanmar,which is a Buddhist majority country

Bangladesh does take in some, but they keep them on the border. It's complicated

But your brother over there is blaming Christian.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by SIONKPO1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
so your good god support the killing of Palestinian children because of land it's funny how desensitized we are as humans once people start mentioning God
You sound way too ignorant,God has given Man the power to do whatsoever it wants to do
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by yrex01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lorenzop:

dumbest, it is still Islam dominated countries you mentioned and the acts of terrorism were carried out by your fellow muslims...mumu tongue
the world would be a better place if USA stop interfering in other countries matters. Blood thirsty crusaders
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some of you these religious fanatic will not read or listen properly before typing shit on social media.
Who told you that it was terrorists that caused the explosion.
No wonder they said Nigerian youths are not employable

2 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by ecclize: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
now that they have access why are they know using it?
ur reasoning is worst than the person u qoute
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please someone should tap and wake me when Buhari reacted and shocked .... Am going back to sleep
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Parisian: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Learn to read and also comprehend. Christianity is against killing. Know the difference between Christianity and other religions. That a person or group chooses to kill in the name of Jesus doesn't make them a Christian because Christ never instructed anyone to kill on his behalf.

That was why when one of his disciples cut off a man's ear, Jesus fixed it back. Even those who killed Jesus, He forgave them. There is no verse where Jesus asked Christians to kill unbelievers.

And please know that there was no Christianity before Jesus, thanks.
Amotolongbo:
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Parisian: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Plz.... don't believe what that person said. There was never a time I'm history when Christians were persecuting and killing people. The Catholic Church did that.

They even persecuted real Christians and prevented them for worshipping freely.

Nobody can claim to be killing for Jesus because Jesus didn't ask anyone to kill for him. So anyone who calls themselves a Christian and goes about killing is not a Christian.

This is unlike Islam where Mohammed himself was a terrorist going about killing and maiming people and commanding Muslims to do same.
flyingpig:
But times have changed and they have changed too haven't they? Why can't some muslim terrorists accept we are in modern world and change their indoctrination on terrorism? Hian
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Benprass(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro grammar matters abeg.. make the guy talk language he sabi.. afterall we all sabi pidgin
� � � � Okay I will talk to him bro, And I will let the president of our Grammer Association to know about the Situation on ground.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
goldcoinhub:
A highly devastating explosion rocked Beirut, the Lebanese capital yesterday evening.

It was a terrifying moment in the history of the country and moments the massive explosion escalated was captured on video, and nothing could be has heart breaking as watching the clips that went viral across the net.

A sad moment one father was frantically searching for a hiding place in his home to save his son was captured by his CCTV and it's a situation one would never wish to experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfneCncFXz0

Moment the explosion escalated and destroyed buildings even kilometers away from the scene of explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xvuyj9wnvM
How many years ban,because Islam is the problem of the world today! Face it
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Dpharisee: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Condolences to the people of Lebanon cry
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Philinho(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

We are not living in *a long time ago* ... Islam is Evil
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by XXII: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
I don't have the mind to watch the video judging from the comments I guess it was bad.
I pray the world heals quickly or if it's rapture that is going to happen let it happen sooner. Too many devastating news.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by AdeMoss: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yobabad:
And somebody will expect me to practice that shit, without it there will not Terrorism, stupid and dirty practice

In a time of turmoil, he remembers "God is Great" and I find it absurd someone related it to terrorism.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No time changed.

Only that Christianity has shattered into small pieces like pebbles and no much enough unity to fight. Unlike Islam.

Islam has two major branches, Sunni and Shia. The Sunni is by far the largest and always easy in unity to fight against Shia or any other religious group.

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has been estimated to have more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the crusaders.

A microcosm of that is in some places in the south east where Catholics and Anglicans dominate. You can imagine the rivalry between them.

See the way this one is proud about terrorism. So it's a good thing that they unite to cause havoc...
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Lorenzop: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
yrex01:
the world would be a better place if USA stop interfering in other countries matters. Blood thirsty crusaders
just as the world will be a better place without religious extremism championed by brainwashed muslims
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Akapito: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartProf:
So touching...The rate of bad news accross the world in recent times is increasing exponentially compared to good news. Infact media houses like CNN, Aljazeera et al., have such bad news as headline news each moment. Sometimes I wish I can locate the garden of Eden and just go and flex there as my own big brother house, but I've never found it on the map grin...God has to save the world, cos with humans it has failed.

But you will soon turn it to Modern Earth before 12,979 years.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Akapito: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shakaranews2020:
Touching. Eyhaaaa

Meanwhile, Meet Brighto, the most Mischievous Housemate in the history of Big brother Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhmlHH8gFs

You be mumu
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Alaye jade tan, we sabi people like you" your co- Islamist jihadist are doing a great job in Kaduna ravaging the innocent Christians there" people like you did not open a thread castigating the jihadist,why because they are fighting for Allah but you are here calling the Jews out. If God of the Jews can kill all the children of those killing innocent people in Kaduna and world at large As for me it's a welcome development because those that the jihadist are killing are someone's children too
bros calm down my parents are devout Christians, I grew up christian but I am a devout worshipper of eshu elegbara why do Christian devotee assume every critic is moslem?
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Akapito: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
You are confusing yourself and ignorant people. A lot of people read and know about Crusaders and the Islamic Jihad. The Islamic Jihad was the opposite of the Crusade battles fought by the Crusaders (Catholics and the early Church). Why didn't you say if the bombs had been available during the Jihad, the Prophet and his followers up to Uthman Dan Fodio would have bombed the whole world? The Jihadists did more damage and fought more wars to spread Islam than the Crusaders.

We are talking about the present age you are bringing something that happened several centuries ago by both Christians and Islamic warriors but intentionally forgot the Jihadists.

Terrorism to you is justified. Most places where Islam is practiced is volatile.

It is very absurd and irrational to think that because Church has broken into units that is why they are not into terrorism. Very irrational.

This news is not about terrorism but some Muslims here are defending terrorism.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You sound way too ignorant,God has given Man the power to do whatsoever it wants to do
means d Jewish god is evil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.