Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (72213 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

You wouldn't do shishi of a thing, i repeat you wouldn't dare do a shit. You dare me , you die. nonsense!

when your niece visits you your wife or girlfriend can do whatever she wishes to do with her I don't care, but i must protect and defend my own niece.
You are unapollogetically violent. Many are mad but few are roaming the street. He is not even sorry for what he did.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Keep on wailing, but I still stand by my words that you simp wouldn't have done anything, if you dare me. I will kill you, kill your useless sister and nothing i repeat nothing will happen.

oga respect yourself o

Anigreat go for anger management o. Go for anger management...
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JastSiryin(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Whether you feel sorry or not you messed up by beating her. It's even worse that it was in the presence of your young niece. I wonder the type of orientation you're trying to give her. What's done is done, but you could've been sued for battery.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Dande55: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Keep on wailing, but I still stand by my words that you simp wouldn't have done anything, if you dare me. I will kill you, kill your useless sister and nothing i repeat nothing will happen.

oga respect yourself o

No wahala. Na mouth you cowards deh get for here. Coward, as if you would raise your eyelid had it been it was Some one stronger than you that knocked your arrogant sister. Coward, that's what you are. A big foolish coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by gracevile: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
reading peoples comments well is dishearting . Why should u invite a girl to stay with you when ur girlfriend is around (bad parenting) just a quick question who is suppose to clean and wash the toilet let me guess ur girl friend and still cook and i am sure wash ur nieces clothes too. I put it to u u are still a child just a knock on ur niece who is clearly stubborn u beat and caused someone's daughter to bleed and you are proudly saying u feel no remorse for what u have done. If u had spoken to her and she did not hear do it ur self its ur house. I really hope someone does the same thing to u in revenge then they will take u to a hospital mumu Hope as she is better you send her away and do the house chores yourself if you send or ask her ur niece to do anything in the house God will punish u for all u did to ur girlfriend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Samsonklin:

I love the fact u gave her a very good beating. My family over any bitch. Whether I'm marrying u or not. If you love me, respect my fist family. Nonsense. I have nothing to say. I'm here to read comments. Rubbish
Family over any b.itch but when you cash out small, you forget your family need, you book a hotel and call Sandra, we know your type, go and have several seats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Dande55: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Anigreat go for anger management o. Go for anger management...
No need for much words. He's a coward. That's what he is. I know someone like him will never try rubbish where him fellow men deh. Na for woman hand he deh get power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dande55:

Some Nigerian women no too get sense. If not, I wonder what a normal human being suppose to deh do with the muderer. Sha, nobi every girl the imp go try bully like that.
Imagine beating someone to the point of bleeding cos of a 14year old arrogant girl?
In a saner clime, th he-goat suppose deh rot for jail now.
You are very right, what sensible lady with self respect will cohabit with a Man who is yet to marry her? I won't be surprised if she has been receiving little slaps and push before because I don't want to believe a mentally stable person can suddenly turn to a panel beater like Op and pull such stunt without previous attempts.

Sigh.... Women need to place more values on themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Anigreat: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
You are unapollogetically violent. Many are mad but few are roaming the street. He is not even sorry for what he did.

Excuse me Nuttella, sorry for what exactly? Sorry for beating a grown up lady for laying her hand on a poor little girl, who didn't do her anything? No way! that's not how it is done.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Dande55: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Palema007:
You are very right, what sensible lady with self respect will cohabit with a Man who is yet to marry her? I won't be surprised if she has been receiving little slaps and push before because I don't want to believe a mentally stable person can suddenly turn to a panel beater like Op and pull such stunt without previous attempts

Sigh.... Women need to place more values on themselves.
I totally agree. Make him misbehave reach other people side. He no fit try am sha. Na useless coward him be.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Frenzy01(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
You do well bro.. No mind those wey go dey bash you.
I don't joke with my families at all..
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Egbi2020: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
So even ur mother and your sisters are all shit?

no woman can ever mess with my family because I don't take shit from them like you simps!

Nigeria women are so overated in this country. there value is worth comparing to 5naira note undecided

useless set of black species with entitlement mentality.

the more we guys realise that women are not to be treated like human the more you will have a peaceful life.

I treat women like piece of shiit. [/quote]
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Beey(f): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:
I'm sorry to bother you all this early morning with this my story.

Apologies for any blunders spotted, and sorry for the lengthy post.

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

Monday last weekmy niece arrived my place.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
I am lady and can say that you are a wise man. The evil you tolerate today, you’d not be able to question it tomorrow. Some women are so evil. An innocent child born to your only late sibling and she’s treating her as if she’s her rival? I am glad you didn’t let her evil plan work. You set the standard for how you want people to treat you. Put an end to the BS or forever hold your peace.Women need to put themselves in the place of other women. They need to ask themselves how they’d want their children to be treated if they were in a vulnerable position.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Munachisom95(f): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
In DMX voice " lord give me a sign".
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by brian91(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
She didnt beat the niece, she only gave her a knock, which is very wrong but beating her back does not make any sense. I dont believe in an eye for an eye, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, why should you beat someone you love, na see finish dey cause am sha.

Was surprised reading your contradictory opinions. How does that equate an eye for an eye?? Someone he loved, who could never reciprocate same love to the young niece understanding she's tired.
Pray you do what you advocate cos that gentleman of yours, could surprise you, OK...
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by REDBUNNY(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Egbi2020:
So even ur mother and your sisters are all shit?

no woman can ever mess with my family because I don't take shit from them like you simps!

Nigeria women are so overated in this country. there value is worth comparing to 5naira note undecided

useless set of black species with entitlement mentality.

the more we guys realise that women are not to be treated like human the more you will have a peaceful life.

I treat women like piece of shiit.

Awww, so your mother is as valueless as 5 naira note?
You're just a badly brought up boy.
Grow the hell up and stop disgracing your parents.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dande55:

I totally agree. Make him misbehave reach other people side. He no fit try am sha. Na useless coward him be.
I hope the lady takes legal action against him, she would be saving his next girlfriend. It's obvious it is gbas gbos Bros will use to solve every misunderstanding. grin

And I sincerely wish these Men will start pasting it on their foreheads if they are women beaters o grin. So I will know when to turn to Usain Bolt grin and when to be Mario. grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Excuse me Nuttella, sorry for what exactly? Sorry for beating a grown up lady for laying her hand on a poor little girl, who didn't do her anything? No way! that's not how it is done.

I am not in support of what she did, but she just gave her a knock, I bet she is a hot tempered person like you that felt your niece was being disrespectful, which is why she gave her a KNOCK, now imagine a scenario where you marry another woman and your niece having seen how you beat your ex to stupor because of her, do you think your niece will give your wife any respect or regard if she should send her an errand? I know how kids reason. You overreacted, I bet you are regretting it, if not you will not come here for petty advice, you still love her but your pride and violent behavior have spoil show for you. Had it been you didn't beat her, nobody will pity her but you see where your anger has led you, I'm sure this is not the first time you beat her, now she can use that beating against you, she might have sustained internal injury, she can sue you for assault and even tell her people about it which will in turn make them see you in a bad light. Have sense, you will not have.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by PussyOdour(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dande55:

I have read your few comments, and i have come to the conclusion that you're a SIMP.

It will be unfair to say may your children pass through the same ill treatment the poor girl went through from the lady but may it never happen to your children.

If you wanted to be fair enough you would have blamed the girlfriend for touching the niece and also blame the OP for beating, but you sided the girl alone, that shows how stupid you are. i de shame for you sef.

Be making mouth how you'd have dealt with the OP, say Op too go stand watch you, or im no get people too. you Mumu is legendary. go and sit down shameless simp

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Palema007:
I hope the lady takes legal action against him, she would be saving his next girlfriend. It's obvious it is gbas gbos Bros will use to solve every misunderstanding. grin

And I sincerely wish these Men will start pasting it on their foreheads if they are women beaters o grin. So I will know when to turn to Usain Bolt grin and when to be Mario. grin.
I'm even more shocked that a married man in this forum is in support of the beating and is advocating for more beating to be added to it. Women don suffer sha. We see these signs during courtship and we ignore it.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by BAVOSKI(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Your ex-fiancee beat your niece, you beat her in return. Now tell me, what's the difference between the both of you.

And why pray tell are you co-habiting with a woman who is not yet your wife and making her do wifely duties?

This story could be fake but not uncommon to the behavior of most Nigerian men.
For her to do this,she will beat her mother inlaw one day......
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
brian91:

Was surprised reading your contradictory opinions. How does that equate an eye for an eye?? Someone he loved, who could never reciprocate same love to the young niece understanding she's tired.
Pray you do what you advocate cos that gentleman of yours, could surprise you, OK...
There is no contradiction whatsoever in what I said, I am against domestic violence with all my heart and soul cause I have lost a lady friend through it, she died, cry, that is why I am taking my time to comment on this thread, I Usually dont bring out my time to comment on threads.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by mrkings84(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thank your stars, God just saved you through this your niece. But bro, cohabitating Na sin.

God won't give the bread meant for his children to doys!
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ifeolamide00(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
imagine if she wasn't ur niece or she happened to be a distant relative and she told you your wife to be did all this maybe in your absence, would you have believed?

it's good to know who you are getting married to in all areas to avoid super story TBH it happens both ways, the man or woman
they want you to stay clear of that immediate family that raised you to the level they met you smh
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by chatinent: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
First, it's wrong to cohabit with sb you are not married to.
Second, your beating her didn't make any positive impact.
I don't justify your fiancee's actions but it's advisable to learn how to settle issues without violence.
You are welcome.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by jornwhite: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Be critical and accept that the Op was excessive. A knock doesn't equal beating someone in such a way that they'll require going to a hospital. He even said he wasn't diplomatic in his action. He's dangerous even if he thought he had the best of intentions.

Maybe he was excessive buh don't downsize a knock, i am sure those women that abuse minors we see on news with hot iron, pepper or other things you women fancy started from mere poke.
Definitely two wrong, i keep saying there are better ways to punish a lady in love than beating her .. if you know you know
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by wirinet(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Michelle55:
You literally do not have any rights whatsoever to lay your hands on a woman.. She maliciously punished your niece and you did same to her, now tell me, what's the difference between you two?
You could have simply walk away from the relationship seeing the red flags already.

Cohabiting is a big NO and shouldn't have happened, then your niece coming into the picture wasn't advisable at all. You are only teaching her that cohabiting with a man who isn't her husband yet is acceptable and good.

Well, cancelling the wedding is the right thing to do.. You both don't deserve each other because from the look of things you're a man who finds it easy to beat a woman when provoked and not feel remorseful about it and she's a woman who doesn't know the value of one's family and a trouble personified woman.

Both of you should go your separate ways to avoid reading on social medias how a man either ended up in jail for beating his wife to death or how a woman poisoned her husband's niece.
Don't mind the "holier than thou" hypocrites that are saying co-habiting is wrong. It's the best thing for a couple intending to marry. I suggest couples intending to marry should cohabit for at least 3 months before tying the knot. You can never know a man or woman if you see each other only in a staged or prepared environment. She can pretend the scheduled moments you interact during courtship only to show her true self once she enters the matrimonial home. Then, the same guys that condemn cohabitation will be the same that would condemn divorce.
The guy would never have known the wicked and abusive nature of his fiancee if not for cohabiting before the marriage proper.

Cohabiting allows the couple to know each other and how compatible they are sexually, emotionally anx socially before entering a lifetime commitment.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Dande55: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Palema007:

The useless coward and his gang of irresponsible he-goats know where they belong. He has sensed that the lady has no one to help her in such situation reason he raised his filthy hands on her. If he knew thay the lady's family is well to do, I bet he wouldn't try such. Most of them are cowards.
I hope the girl takes up this case.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
I bet it was not deliberate. Just an anger reflex. He should have the remorse to regret it. I can only beat a woman when she is offensive against me; trying to go physical with me. Because even in court of law it is called self-defence.

OP, you shouldn't have beat her. You should have urged her by the side and separately to apologise to your niece in your absence, and also desist from en-slaving her with chores. She can de-list some chores to your niece while she handles the others. That would have been mature and wise from her. Sometimes we don't meet the perfect wife material, we can only mould them to our taste. But if they resist to be moulded or don't make deliberate attempts to change for the better, that's where I call it QUITS!
I never knew a "flying pig" could be this wise.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Anigreat: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dande55:

You are a shameless coward. All of you supporting this atrocity. I better be a simp than a useless God forsaken coward. I'm a proud simp. But you see, any of you useless coward that tries this rubbish with my sister or relative all in the name of protecting an arrogant little girl will live to regret it. I bet you useless men on that.

Keep foaming in the mouth

I don't even think you have a sister that matches my standard as i don't settle for the less. So don't even think of that, we'll never cross path.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by armyofone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's Nigeria society for you! They are very violent!
Best thing would have been just broke up - off the relationship right away - see - he still took her to the clinic for treatment...ummmm. Treatment and get the body ready for another day of beating. What a society! Mehn!!
Next lucky chic undecided
Potential wife beater not a good thing....no difference between him and the ex.

Nuttella:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.