Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (72229 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Germi9: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
i appreciate your courage my man

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by chinchonglee(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:
I'm sorry to bother you all this early morning with this my story.

Apologies for any blunders spotted, and sorry for the lengthy post.

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

Monday last weekmy niece arrived my place.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
Bros!!! U re a man... I love u for this (no homo).

Dis news made my nite... Dnt go back on ur decision.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

My sympathy goes to you, you dont have a future with anyone with your behaviour you got from your idi0t mom.
Dem for abort you,
You have been duly noticed, now piss off and let the adults talk.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by osazsky(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
aveave any rights whatsoever to lay your hands on a woman.. She maliciously punished your niece and you did same to her, now tell me, what's the difference between you two?
You could have simply walk away from the relationship seeing the red flags already.

Cohabiting is a big NO and shouldn't have happened, then your niece coming into the picture wasn't advisable at all. You are only teaching her that cohabiting with a man who isn't her husband yet is acceptable and good.

Well, cancelling the wedding is the right thing to do.. You both don't deserve each other because from the look of things you're a man who finds it easy to beat a woman when provoked and not feel remorseful about it and she's a woman who doesn't know the value of one's family and a trouble personified woman.

Both of you should go your separate ways to avoid reading on social medias how a man either ended up in jail for beating his wife to death or how a woman poisoned her husband's niece.
[/quote]feminist na prob o.u see nothing wrong in her beating a defenseless 14 year old guy but immediately he retaliates u geerectionction
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Lol.She knows the bad niggar she got married to and will never think of cheating on him.

Marry first and come so we can talk.
Can we both agree now that you have been making her life miserable?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by dru23(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.

What your girlfriend did was wrong , and what you did by beating her was wrong.. Two wrongs don't make a right . You have not beaten her at all , all you have to do at all is quietly end the relationship with her and send her packing.. By you beating her you have wrong her right
. Now you have to apologize to her and the wrong she did does no longer wrong now ... Never put your hands on a woman ,unless is a life and death situation....
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
Can we both agree now that you have been making her life miserable?
... If she thinks her life is miserable,then let her walk away. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
PrecisionFx:

"truth is just that, no woman likes a third-party in their house"

This is blatantly false.
ehn ehn I agree then
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by sweettease(f): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
sherylbakky:
Two of them for kill themself...they both obviously have personal problems to fix in their lives individually, none of them has grown to the level of marriage yet.

They deserve each other, see the way both of them preyed on the weak the first chance they got.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Chukapage:
Love na SCAM! So you never know grin why should his girlfriend physically abuse his niece, don't you think he loves his niece? Nope an eye for an eye makes the whole world Wise don't be fooled! The golden rule states that "You do unto others how you want them to do to you". He gave her ,her own dose.witches everywhere motherless child oooo
I totally understand, I am not in support of what she did, but she just gave her a knock, I bet she is a hot tempered person that felt the niece was being disrespectful, which is why she gave her a KNOCK, now imagine a scenario where he marries another woman and the niece having seen how he beat his ex to stupor because of her, do you think the niece will give his wife any respect or regard if she should send her an errand. I know how kids reason.

Cc:Anigreat

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
You were not supposed to beat her at all. You could have asked her to leave instead of doing that. You probably never really loved her or maybe you were getting tired of her already after all you guys have been together and you must have seen heaven and earth that she's carrying about, hence the reason why you went ahead to beat her mercilessly and also intend to send her out.

Truth is, if you really love her as much as you'd want us to see, you were supposed to sit here down and talk sense to her. Probably threaten her that you love your niece as much as you love her nad you definitely can't because of her not accommodate your niece when need arrives. Also you were supposed to have cautioned as her to overworking the poor girl. I believe it is until she refuse to change before you get to decide to discard her. But without you making all these proper consultations and all of a sudden just reached the conclusion of breaking up with her after mercilessly beating her shows the love wasn't that strong. Because if you really love her, you can try change her myopic views and intolerance, it is until she refuses that you discard her.

Now, I'll like to caution you to be careful in the attempt to discard her just like that. She may come up with revenge that'll cripple you if care is not taking. You assaulted her, she can sue you to court for that to get back at you. She can even frame you up for rape or anything. Things like this are what we see everyday..

What I'll urge you to do, if you really do love her and not the infatuation you've displayed so far in the name of love, you sit her down. Let her know you can't because of her drop your family. Your family is you and she must respect your family as much as she respects you, otherwise you're not doing again. If she agrees, then take and back and try to build things again, otherwise then drop her. But be careful bro.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
rafindo:
Please I need you to back it with law. Not what your pastor told you
that's the truth sir, forget the law

there is nothing actually binding u together yet!
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Lightangel65: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
You have been duly noticed, now piss off and let the adults talk.

This is the problem with f00ls in nigeria, their think their stupidity is something epic to behold. Go and suck on your moms fallen breasts maybe your brain might just develop to know 1+1
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abasman008:
you can hide the truth..but the truth is the truth man...

I've heard u
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Grateful007: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.
U ar a Man
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by cedricksly: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.
though I'm not a fan of beating a woman. But bro I like your courage for standing for what is right... If she can do this to your niece, as yourself what she would do with a house help who isn't family?? Trust me she is a bad choice for you, if you marry that girl out of pity of her breaking down trust me she will manipulate u against every member of your family... Just be thankful she showed her true color before marriage....
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Abasman008(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
See them woman beater, I bet you beat your wife, may I never end up with an irresponsible person like you.
Sharap.. you fall bkm to woman beater, the person were she bit na man? Mumu..

How can you beat somonso you love? Abi...
Oya answer this question, how can you watch somone beat someone you love, a defensless person at that...

I pity who ever will inherit you in marriage ...

Shame on you disvirgined pussey...heartles h creature..
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by edoairways: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, no woman likes a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!
This is not true infact it is a fallacy
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... If she thinks her life is miserable,then let her walk away. grin
And this is where we draw the curtain, you see why I'm not in a haste to jump into marriage, the man I'm currently dating now is a total gentleman, he will never lay a finger on me, he is my personal *simp* I will marry his kind not someone like you that should be in a psychiatric ward, people like you shouldnt be roaming around the street, you are violent and you need to be curtailed.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
edoairways:
This is not true infact it is a fallacy
which of them is not true?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nelklyn(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
angelfallz:
Let me get this out of the way: It has always been my policy to only engage a woman physically if she engages me first(slap me, i slap you)

Now a lot of people(women) have been commenting on how wrong it is to beat a woman, one even said there is great strength in walking away grin

These women are actually forgetting the context and the events that happened prior.

you lost a sister(only sister and only sibling) that is really painful.

the only child of your sister(who most definitely reminds of you of your sister) is being subjugated by your girlfriend(not wife oh!) you had already cautioned your girlfriend, all fell on deaf ears.

the final straw for you was the cry of your niece, that's when you snapped.

You are both wrong, you and your girlfriend.
But under the circumstances i can't fault you.
It is best that you end that relationship.
God has a way pointing out that a potential spouse is not for you

EDITED

I don't agree with those that say beating your girlfriend in front of your niece would give her the wrong idea. No. Rather, your niece would know that her uncle would always have her back.
That would be very reassuring to a girl who lost her mother and does not know her father.

Kudos, You beat me to it...with the words in bold

My siblings and I were having a convo with our mum sometime last month about women who don’t keep their hands to themselves undecided

I’ll quote her “Everyone should keep their hands to themselves, make sure you keep your hands to yourselves but if a woman hits you first, hit her back”

I guess in the case of the OP, he felt his niece couldn’t return the kind gesture showed to her by his girlfriend. I’ll kindly hold the said girlfriend down for my niece and ask her to return the kind gesture before sending her packing...No pun intended.

I treat any woman in my life as an extension of myself and as such expect to be treated likewise.

N/B: My family are an extension of myself...This in no way implies that I will tolerate my family maltreating my girlfriend or wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by membranus: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
I bet it was not deliberate. Just an anger reflex. He should have the remorse to regret it. I can only beat a woman when she is offensive against me; trying to go physical with me. Because even in court of law it is called self-defence.

OP, you shouldn't have beat her. You should have urged her by the side and separately to apologise to your niece in your absence, and also desist from en-slaving her with chores. She can de-list some chores to your niece while she handles the others. That would have been mature and wise from her. Sometimes we don't meet the perfect wife material, we can only mould them to our taste. But if they resist to be moulded or don't make deliberate attempts to change for the better, that's where I call it QUITS!

Are you married?

It is only if you are married that you give this type of advice.

If not, keep your mouth shut and learn from those who women under their roofs.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, no woman likes a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!

Third party including her own family?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
The only bad thing you did was to physically abuse her, other than that, please cancel whatever plans you have with her.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Abasman008(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if I'll get married sef..
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
And this is where we draw the curtain, you see why I'm not in a haste to jump into marriage, the man I'm currently dating now is a total gentleman, he will never lay a finger on me, he is my personal *simp* I will marry his kind not someone like you that should be in a psychiatric ward, people like you shouldnt be roaming around the street, you are violent and you need to be curtailed.
..... grin grin grin. Hahahahahaha.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by UnimkeAk(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.

One trailer of Hero for U
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
donstan18:
A man will ALWAYS accommodate, respect, be friendly, spend and also value people from his wife's family, but a woman will NEVER EVER do the same. I don't just understand the kind of creatures these elements are.

These days, it's easier to make money than to marry a good and accommodating woman in Nigeria,

Only God knows why it's like that...
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by flyingpig: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
membranus:

[s]Are you married?

It is only if you are married that you give this type of advice.

If not, keep your mouth shut and learn from those who women under their roofs[/s].
get a life, useless man.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Lightangel65: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:

Stop being a f00l like your mother
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Priam: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
pcguru1:
OP is a feminist he doesn't condone violence against women, true equality

Indeed! The feminists should be applauding him for fighting for equality: equal rights, equal fights

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.