Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

#RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) (51352 Views)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Fastlinkpro: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Just imagine arest, something Jonathan can never do
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by dheilaw1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Nigerians if you don't know what is really holding you down, it's not the politicians.

It's people like this guy who made this comment.

They will die to protect corrupt politicians .

They see the politicians as untouchable kings .

stop making noise. Go and join the revolution now protest if you think that's the way to go and stop being a nairaland warrior

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
dheilaw1:
stop making noise. Go and join the revolution now protest if you think that's the way to go and stop being a nairaland warrior

This is the problem.

Why are you more angry with me than the politicians who have sold the future.

You don't even have light lolz
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by kooler99: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

This is the problem.

Why are you more angry with me than the politicians who have sold the future.

You don't even have light lolz

He is right action speak louder than words, put your money where your mouth is. Find a way to make a difference instead of just complaining.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Akapito: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2020
ogwoliun:
That is why I liked those Arabians, they will come out in mass not minding the consequences. If you like kill or arrest them, na you go tire (remind me of how Egyptians protest during Horsen Mubarak). If we the youths are sincere to ourselves and do the needful by genuinely protesting against injustice, nepotism, corruption, poverty, unemployment, accountability, and many more without fear or favour. Because the politicians (Apc, pdp, etc) don't care, all they care about is how they will loot and use it to fight their way back again. Nigerians youths aren't ready yet because they will say I may be kill or arrested (an average Nigerians are like walking corpse).
That explosion that happened in Lebanon (may their gentle souls rest in paradise) for happen in a particular place where my mind is telling me now.....

It can happen anywhere in the world, if the citizens are homogeneous we will do better if we go our separate ways and form nations. Same with most other African countries.

Nigeria needs decentralisation of power or disintegration.

If Nigeria can't give you restructuring then you pullout. There is problem with our constitution but the Core North won't agree to change that because it favours them.

Nigeria is heading to destruction in near future if we don't restructure.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2020
kooler99:

He is right action speak louder than words, put your money where your mouth is. Find a way to make a difference instead of just complaining.

Crab in a barrel mentality.

The collective consciousness needs to rise.

There's not one single person that can deliver Nigeria, all hands must be on deck, but you lot always find a way to counter argue and shut people up.

What exactly is your goal .
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by kooler99: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Crab in a barrel mentality.

The collective consciousness needs to rise.

There's not one single person that can deliver Nigeria, all hands must be on deck, but you lot always find a way to counter argue and shut people up.

What exactly is your goal .

Look i hear you and i also feel your pain, but there are a lot of scared people out there and you need to find another way to motivate them. Things are getting worse and the youths have lost hope. If you try to unite for a common goal they either use religion, ethnicity or political affiliation to scatter everything. In 2023 we vote for a new leader, but nigerians are so busy about which zone it should go to, instead of looking for a capable leader that can take us to the next level. People are talking about egypt, did you know it was the internet that ousted mubarak as the president. People became one body online and had a protest in which someone set himself on fire which motivated the masses to fight to their death to end mubarak's regime of oppression in egypt. We only complain when it does not favour us, but throw a blind eye when other people are suffering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.