Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

#RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) (51376 Views)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
I'm sure that those uniforms men there are not happy with what Nigerians are going through.
Most don't give a rat ass about you.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Strech(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oduduwa revolution.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by NGpatriot: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
I see a bunch of arrested ipob miscreants..

Lock them up.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nemere2020: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Arrested RevolutionNow protesters been whisked away in aluta mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6l6dNQ6wYQ
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
dheilaw1:
Some useless youths who knows nothing about revolution will soon hail sowore and his people into full destruction, they are so ignorant of the fact that the word revolution is a crime against the state that attracts capital punishment. No sane government anywhere in the world will treat a revolutionary lightly..
True though, a cool name for taking back the country would have helped.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by johnjohnson(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
While some people are seriously fighting for what is right, this is what is trending in our nation...... We the youths have to sit up

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by NSK4U(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sowore went into hiding and asked people to protest

I think he doesn't want to end up in another detention....lol
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by PezzoNovante(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
With open mind and clear opinion: This Sowore of a guy is equally as clueless as Buhari. DSS need to lock him up again.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerians are not ready for any yeye revolution....
U can't be doing"revolution" in say Lagos and mallams are at home in Kano Sokoto Kaduna...
The arrogant west should be team up with the east...that's the entire south....
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by kolade560: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:
After arresting over 40 persons, what did the rest do? Run away right?
People wey no get mind don't protest in countries like Cameroon, Burundi, Nigeria, etc.
God knows I'd fight with my last drop of blood if only I was there

see dem, keyboard protesters, coward like KANU
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Babysheart(f): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Inkling:
How i wish we can all troop out and see where they will pack us to

Where are you now?
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:
People wey no get mind don't protest in countries like Cameroon, Burundi, Nigeria, etc.
I tell you...man only die once.

We might not need to fight,just keep standing n refuse to sit or lay face down,for what?!
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by joeyfire(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
I remember the days of Sai buhari grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Inkling post=92477407]How i wish we can all troop out and see where they will pack us to[/quote

And you dey one bedroom for your papa dey talk say i Wish
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
dheilaw1:
Some useless youths who knows nothing about revolution will soon hail sowore and his people into full destruction, they are so ignorant of the fact that the word revolution is a crime against the state that attracts capital punishment. No sane government anywhere in the world will treat a revolutionary lightly..

Nigerians if you don't know what is really holding you down, it's not the politicians.

It's people like this guy who made this comment.

They will die to protect corrupt politicians .

They see the politicians as untouchable kings .
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Mozino007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogwoliun:
That is why I liked those Arabians, they will come out in mass not minding the consequences. If you like kill or arrest them, na you go tire (remind me of how Egyptians protest during Horsen Mubarak). If we the youths are sincere to ourselves and do the needful by genuinely protesting against injustice, nepotism, corruption, poverty, unemployment, accountability, and many more without fear or favour. Because the politicians (Apc, pdp, etc) don't care, all they care about is how they will loot and use it to fight their way back again. Nigerians youths aren't ready yet because they will say I may be kill or arrested (an average Nigerians are like walking corpse).
That explosion that happened in Lebanon (may their gentle souls rest in paradise) for happen in a particular place where my mind is telling me now.....
We dey Abuja entrance before deidei pls come we dey wait you...

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by northvietnam(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Inkling:
How i wish we can all troop out and see where they will pack us to

No body is tropping out .... shey all of una troop out and brought buhari to power Make una still troop out again and bring sowore to power

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
tammie24:
I wish the whole country would agree and come out to protest

Let's see how they'll arrest everybody

Some of us are very busy watching bb9ja ohh, abeg no disturb them

Abeg who did tolu kiss yesterday night

Rubbish country!!!

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nemere2020: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Police disrupts RevolutionNow protest in Osogbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVNKKIRNig
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by NSK4U(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:

hahahaha

of course I know what you can do ��
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by kutashi: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogwoliun:
That is why I liked those Arabians, they will come out in mass not minding the consequences. If you like kill or arrest them, na you go tire (remind me of how Egyptians protest during Horsen Mubarak). If we the youths are sincere to ourselves and do the needful by genuinely protesting against injustice, nepotism, corruption, poverty, unemployment, accountability, and many more without fear or favour. Because the politicians (Apc, pdp, etc) don't care, all they care about is how they will loot and use it to fight their way back again. Nigerians youths aren't ready yet because they will say I may be kill or arrested (an average Nigerians are like walking corpse).
That explosion that happened in Lebanon (may their gentle souls rest in paradise) for happen in a particular place where my mind is telling me now.....
Protest my foot! Reason for protest? Incoherent answer! And may I ask you where the poretest has landed those who protested? They are now regretting and wishing they shouldn't have never protest! I visited Libya during Gaddafi, I don't think you wish to be there now! Yemen is still in turmoil till now, those whose fought, protested and were even the arrow head of Egyptian revolution are presently in jail or killed! Even Elected president was jailed and even died in prison! Tunisia where the Arab spring started are dying daily on the sea in the hope of getting to Europe. Syria has never no any peace not even in the green zone of Damascus, many cities far better than Abuja in term of outlook and infrastructure were completely, I repeat completely ruined!

Some idiots and bastards with another US, or UK will now be calling for protest and you will go and join! Your case na OYO!

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by afecgivers: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Now you will not see all those cultist for our universities wey dey fum Aiye, eye, etc. But they can kill because of girl friend. Useless country.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by ogwoliun: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mozino007:
We dey Abuja entrance before deidei pls come we dey wait you...
on my way
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Kizyte(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nadaken:
Soldiers for a protest.

Shey their job is over in maiduguri
Those people are not soldiers, they are DSS
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
EJanni:
Happy birthday to me!
Guys say a birthday prayer for me! Thanks
Long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogwoliun:
the youth u are referring has find an avenue to better their lives and that's yahoo, that's why they are not bothered, and to know they are ready to pass it there to their generation.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nemere2020: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
RevolutionNow protest ongoing in Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnoqL4JLp4
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:

They will just shoot you and you will die for nothing. As for sowore, he will move on.

Better don't die for Nigeria. Save your strength for your family
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by kooler99: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerians have a long way to go and the painful truth is that our youths of today do not have what it takes to reposition this country. Many of our leaders started to rule at a very young age, even our parents matured at a young age. Can you compare a 30 year old man of today to a 30 year old man in the 1960's and 1970's. Our youths do not have true conviction, they shout and complain but are not willing to fight or even die for their belief. They are easily used by people who have selfish motives, be it political, financial or even tribal. You can fight for the heart and soul of nigeria in so many other ways like, boycotting of schools, refusing to drive your cars,staying in your house without coming out for anything. If its done on a large scale then it shows unity and government will be forced to negotiate. Nothing ventured nothing gained, when ever you truly fight for something, you may lose many battles but eventually win the war. The last true protester in Nigeria was fela the afro beat singer because he sang about the ailings in our country without fear,was arrested many times, lost his mother when his house was raided and faced many predicaments.You may not like his personal life, but his struggle to sing about the truth even going through the predicaments that would make the average nigerian of today to run for cover. I do not smoke or drink, i have never gone to the shrine to see him, i am not a fan of afro beat, but his message and the courage in his lyrics are the drive that still motivate me today.Only someone who has true love for one Nigeria can command the respect of its citizen. The more we preach and support tribalism, the more we put the future of this country into an abyss.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Tomilola360: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nemere2020:
Arrested RevolutionNow protesters been whisked away in aluta mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6l6dNQ6wYQ

they ll soon keep mute when they get to their destination.

Nigeria and Nigerians are not worth fighting for

Just Live
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nemere2020: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
RevolutionNow protest in Ikeja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwNUm2F90ng

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Fuckgovt: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
I really wish gej did this to buhari, tunubu, and all those foolish nollywood actor/actresses that came out to do occupy Nigeria in 2012. At list by now we will not have these evil doers call APC in power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.