Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

#RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) (51355 Views)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by dheilaw1(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Some useless youths who knows nothing about revolution will soon hail sowore and his people into full destruction, they are so ignorant of the fact that the word revolution is a crime against the state that attracts capital punishment. No sane government anywhere in the world will treat a revolutionary lightly..
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
oblaak:
It’s of no use. I’ve lost hope in the country. Youths of our time, if you find any means of leaving this God forsaken and damned country called Nigeria, please try your best to leave the zoo.

We shall overcome.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Tranquillity360: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Bring your cv. Swallow your pride .
You must join the yoruba revolution.

Go out and receive your own beating from your gallant nigeria army.grin grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by skukimania(f): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:
After arresting over 40 persons, what did the rest do? Run away right?
People wey no get mind don't protest in countries like Cameroon, Burundi, Nigeria, etc.
God knows I'd fight with my last drop of blood if only I was there

Na just one bullet e go cost dem. Dem no care oh!
This is where the Niger/Delta Militants and those that call themselves Cultists are most needed. At least they will be shooting or doing whatever they like for a just cause since they don't mind getting shit themselves. Because Nigerian Soldiers can only flex muscles when they are dealing with unarmed Civilians.
Nonsense and Nigerian Army!
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
After all this revolution tin they'll still go and vote for Fulani man in 2023
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by captianfreeman(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
I hope Sowore is leading the action.?
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Patrotism: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Please fellow country men/women and youths. Let us be wise. These people can be arrested and prosecuted for breaking Covid-19 protocol rules.
Lets not play into their hands.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Henrydata(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Arrested ke
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by mamotalk: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by 4tomandchi: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
How I which there could be a real revolution like the one we witnessed during the Arab revolution, but again I imagine that even if the change comes who will drive the new process? The same tyrants. The Arabs are still not liberated. Nigeria weak up.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by OiOi: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
What are we even doing here
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by gaskiyamagana: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sowore went into hiding and asked people to protest
The protesters were promised juicy posts in Sowore Revolutionized Republic.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Good move... Nothing short of a revolution will change things! This nation is too far gone down the abyss of piss poor leadership at all levels! Nothing works anymore!!!

However, numbers are needed for this to get the notice of the international community, as seen in Japan, America, Lebanon, Venezuela, etc... This will be the difficult part. Getting a terribly divided nation to put aside all differences and greed to pull down this sham of government at all levels!!!

The message should be passed and taught to every youth, and elder with a conscience... If you can get half of the Northern youths to come on board, along side key parts of middle belt, East, and the constantly swaying West, then you will certainly have a true revolution!!!

This nation will never get better through peaceful negotiations or elections (the people's mandate will never be allowed to stand)!!!

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Lol...
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Tinubu and his likes protested against Abacha and babangida back then because they wanted power...now that they are the power brokers and hv filled up their accounts for generations to come, they are now keeping quiet in this government that is 100 times worse than Abacha because of personal gain

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
The aim was not the protest, the aim was to capture on camera how Buhari security treats unarmed protesters and this administration just played into their agenda

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by BlueBanana: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
EJanni:
Happy birthday to me!

Guys say a birthday prayer for me! Thanks
Who your birthday epp

JK. Happy Birthday Love
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by arsenal33: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
oblaak:
It’s of no use. I’ve lost hope in the country. Youths of our time, if you find any means of leaving this God forsaken and damned country called Nigeria, please try your best to leave the zoo.
go to somalia
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Tranquillity360: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Guy I'm not joking bring your cv. I have help many people on this forum . I'm not care if you are igbo or yoruba or edo.
So you won't join your yoruba revolution.

Don't be a coward na.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by freemandela4(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2020
SAME PEOPLE YOU SEE @#REVOLUTIONNOW PROTESTING, SAME PEOPLE YOU WILL SEE @APC & PDP CAMPAIGN RALLY
I DONT KNOW HOW SOME PEOPLE DO IT.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by AIIAssociates: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sowore went into hiding and asked people to protest
I swear,
That guy is being sponsored by some countries whose interest is in 9ja grin
I just pity these pawns following him
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by ccffwx: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Instead of revolting all the time, let's put good and quality candidates in office.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by sammsimm(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Nemere2020:
Abuja protesters deliver passionate message of #RevolutionNow despite ⁦@PoliceNG⁩ assault on peaceful protesters
https:///q58C5086Fx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiUzXB5QmOU
https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1290932952394878976?s=19

That's Pelumi olagbesin.... A PDP member
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Gee64: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Revolution should start with the individual.

*Stop that GREED, INDOLENCE, IMMORALITY AND CRIMINALITY and you are good to go!

*Institute a birth control measure in Nigeria and our problems are half solved.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by themaestro08(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Another Courtroom drama in coming days
#RevolutionNow
Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Proponents of revolution like you have no idea what an aftermath of such a course of action looks like. In developing countries its rarely effective - Sudan, Philippines, Egypt and a host of other nations come to mind.

What you fail to grasp is odds are people who are spearheading this cause is as corrupt and dishonest if not more than the current leaders they are challenging. Just give them an opportunity and see wonders.

In my humble opinion, the best way to bring about good change is through electing credible people who have the interest of people/nation at heart.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by GraGra247(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2020
ABEG WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THIS IS THE WRONG TIME FOR A REVOLUTION NOW PROTEST.

PEOPLE ARE DYING OF CORONA VIRUS AND CITIZENS ARE DYING OF HUNGER FROM IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN AND HYPERINFLATION AND THIS IS THE TIME MISGUIDED CITIZENS DECIDED TO HOLD A PROTEST THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Johnrake69: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2020
dheilaw1:
Some useless youths who knows nothing about revolution will soon hail sowore and his people into full destruction, they are so ignorant of the fact that the word revolution is a crime against the state that attracts capital punishment. No sane government anywhere in the world will treat a revolutionary lightly..

Who criminalized the word 'Revolution'? And can you point out the sections of our constitution to educate us sir?
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2020
socialmediaman:

When reality dawns they will even sell each other out at the police detention center to regain their freedoms

LMAO grin grin cool

But na true you talk so o. sad cool
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2020
dheilaw1:

So, what would you suggest or counsel??! We should all fold our hands and pretend our way into complete desolation!!!

This nation is dying right before your eyes... Can't you see it??! What is the way forward??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.