Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

What You Don't Know About Repentant Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Don't Know About Repentant Boko Haram (237 Views)

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Army Hands Over 151 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents To Borno Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know About Repentant Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Many might come into conclusion that does repentant boko haram are terrorist due to their involvement in the dreaded jihadist terror group but the truth of the matter is those repentant boko haram are not terrorist even though they killed many people. let me take you to how it comes to that stage. am from adamawa state,one of the states highly affected by boko haram. what this boko haram does is to raid a village kill does the want to kill and capture some. men among does being capture are then recruited by force to the group. if you try to desist you get killed instantly and the make it impossible for them to escape. when they are on operation the give the recruits guns and push them forward while the real boko boys are behind, no matter the heat of the battle they dear not turn back cos they will be shot by the real boko haram. that's how most of them got their selves into boko haram. the lucky ones who were able to escape are the ones that surrender themselves to nigeria army, so what do you expect the government to do ?? kill them??
Re: What You Don't Know About Repentant Boko Haram by Drsnives(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Spare us this trash. What about the one that confessed he can't remember the actual number of people he has killed?
Your foolishness is legendary

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Repentant Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Drsnives:
Spare us this trash. What about the one that confessed he can't remember the actual number of people he has killed?
Your foolishness is legendary

didn't you read it very well, when they are forcefully recruit the most do exactly what they are told to do else they will also be killed. most of them obeyed in order to buy time and escape
Re: What You Don't Know About Repentant Boko Haram by Drsnives(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

didn't you read it very well, when they are forcefully recruit the most do exactly what they are told to do else they will also be killed. most of them obeyed in order to buy time and escape

Story for the gods! That's what they want you to believe. What about those returning back to the sect after absconding nko? My brother don't believe those extremist

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Repentant Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Drsnives:

Story for the gods! That's what they want you to believe. What about those returning back to the sect after absconding nko? My brother don't believe those extremist
is not all , i have relatives who are repentant boko haram

(1) (Reply)

How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester / Lagos State/nurtw Should Take Note / APC Supporter Kicks Against Sen Binani's Cows Distribution For Sallah In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.