Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO (25600 Views)

Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Revolution Now: Sowore Drags DSS To Court Over “illegal” Detention / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by RTSC: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
You are an idiot, sir.

When you and your bastardss in power were doing it at ojota, it was not to destabilize the country.

na God go punish you and your supporters.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by stchinedu: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Well, the youth of this country are too busy to protest.

They are busy voting...

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by akingbatope: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
Y
let support sowore,this is a zombie government,no front no back,worsted government ever, with slot of debt from different countries
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by shadfoye: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
No i rejected this assertion when insecurity,corruption,dilapidated infrastructures,unemployment 're the order of the day.
Something needs to be done fast,otherwise REVOLUTION NOW will engulf the country.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by IgboSomalia: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
They are more afraid of Sowore than they are afraid of Boko Haram.

They have control over one, they don't have control over the other.

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Sundaypaul12345: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogwoliun:
That explosion that happened in Lebanon (may their gentle souls rest in paradise) for happen in a particular place where my mind is telling me now..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Abi na lipsrsealed
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by rowland545(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerians take back your country....

Though I don't like sowore much... But something needs to b done about this terrible govt that is taking us nowhere

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol..but you were protesting against Jonathan it wasn't to destabilize the country..before you come here to say sowore is doing it for his personal gains remember he he's a US citizen, he can decide to go there if he likes and leave y'all to suffer as much as the FG wants to you to but he's out there risking his life while you sit your ass down in the comfort of your father's house spilling trash.. Nigeria soliders go use innocent people shine today
The US will come to his aid. I hope you know that.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by kennieG(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Just get out

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by ejimatic: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.independent.ng/sowores-ultimate-aim-is-to-destabiliise-the-country-buhari-media/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
. The use of the word Revolution is an aberrantion.He should have used Protest instead.With this situation jhe deserves to be arrested and prosecuted again! Who will now secure his bail now?
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Spicywify: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
We need the revolution for things to get better in this country. Not a one day revolution, a revolution that's even bigger than sowore himself.
We are obviously not tired or hungry enough or else we would have taken this seriously especially with all the madness going on in this country right now.
P. S, I am not a supporter of any party

#RevolutionNow

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by TreasureTayo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
tillaman:
Let’s hope they don’t lock him again because if they do he may not regain his freedom until mid 2021
and you think this makes sense? Ode
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by TreasureTayo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Spicywify:
We need the revolution for things to get better in this country. Not a one day revolution, a revolution that's even bigger than sowore himself.
We are obviously not tired or hungry enough or else we would have taken this seriously especially with all the madness going on in this country right now.
P. S, I am not a supporter of any party

#RevolutionNow
Revolution Now!!!

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by ejimatic: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.independent.ng/sowores-ultimate-aim-is-to-destabiliise-the-country-buhari-media/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
The use of the word Revolution is an aberrantion.He should have used Protest instead.With this situation jhe deserves to be arrested and prosecuted again! Who will now secure his bail now?
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Farki: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Buhari has destabilised the country by his incompetent and absent minded leadership which has allowed insecurity and corruption to fester.

A man who can't even keep his family and appointees in check.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by amakadlite(f): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
but you hypocrites occupied the street to protest against subsidy removal then. and that was when the country was stable. the country needs total shotdwon for restructuring sake.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by nokatakata: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Is the country not partially destabilize already? Politicians stealing billions and minister using 500 million to feed school children who are in their parent's house. All these nonsense happening and you think a country like Nigeria should be stable? People are being killed in the north including SOLDIERS while repentant boko haram are being rehabilitated. People protest and tell you to do what is right and arrest them and claim they want to destabilize the country. You are not arresting bandits, you are releasing terrorists who have destabilized some part of your country but arresting people who are protesting. VERY UNFORTUNATE

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sowore is stating a lot of of facts actually about the issues In this country that need to be handled. I just don’t like when he cooks up stories against certain people he has issues with. That’s my grouse with him.

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by tomju(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol..but you were protesting against Jonathan it wasn't to destabilize the country..before you come here to say sowore is doing it for his personal gains remember he he's a US citizen, he can decide to go there if he likes and leave y'all to suffer as much as the FG wants to you to but he's out there risking his life while you sit your ass down in the comfort of your father's house spilling trash.. Nigeria soliders go use innocent people shine today
My friend you are talking bumkum! If Sowore is indeed a US citizen then he should go there and protest against racism and Trump and leave Nigerians alone. His bail may be cut Simple.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by michoim(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sowore himself will be destabilised before he knows it...
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
The country is already in a mess, without sowore......

Nigeria is in a Coma.........

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by sportFX: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Razzness:
Hmm. I still don't know sowore's ambition. I wonder if he thinks he can topple buhari and be our dream president, or he just wants to be famous. What ever the case he should know that protest and raising banners in abuja will not even disturb buhari's afternoon nap, let's assume buhari and his cabinet become 'patriotic' enough to step down, who will now replace them? Is it not the same cycle of corrupt ppl.
Lets be real now, our problem is bigger than buhari or tinubu, in a country where u can buy vote for 500, what do u expect? Even after revolution, Nigeria will still be up for the highest bidder.

Well said.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Williemyself: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
With this penalty increase from 500,000 to 5 million

This thing i want to talk now will cost me 5 million

The country was already destabilized o...Sowore is only trying to help you nail the coffin

BMO, please name one thing that is stable? Is it

Dollar?
Fuel Price?
Security?
Price of rice?
The brain of the B in BMO?
The cabinet members sense?
Electricity?
Employment?

I'm shocked

All these things are not stable na...we are destabilized already

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by DammyGbade(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
These people are morons... Is Sowore among the protesters?... People are showing their grievance against bad and corrupt government... These morons are attacking Sowore... Mumu servants of Bubu

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Gadaluck(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol, why are they scared shitless cos of peaceful protesters? Mediocre govt that uses oppression to maintain the status quo @all cost. Mtchewwww!
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
jaxxy:
Sowore is stating a lot of of facts actually about the issues In this country that need to be handled. I just don’t like when he cooks up stories against certain people he has issues with. That’s my grouse with him.
Buhari too did it during Jonathan regime now look around you. When you stare into an abyss the abyss stares right into you.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Williemyself: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
emeraldvee:
Zoo Country
was the Country ever stable before?

Nigeria was created to be unstable
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by CodeTemplar: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Killers are reintegrates but dissenters are crushed.

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by uuzba(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls has there been anytime this country has been stabilized before? How can u destabilize what is not stabilized undecided
We need to start again.
All of us were not here when the British formed and colonized Nigeria.
Our great, grand parents didn't know what was happening.
Majority of the masses were just simple village farmers, chilling and enjoying village life.
We didn't have plenty educated people then as we have now.
Now, at least, majority can read and write. All of us here have now read the story of the colonization and seen the bitter impact it has caused with corruption and them "sacred cows" that are never held accountable.

So we better start again.
a). disband the nation and go back to village?
OR
b). form new Terms and Agreements with accountable government.
-
They can't keep playing oyibo 419 game on our head perpetually.

Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years / fayose Rejects Mimiko As PDP Governors’ Forum Chair / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia