Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) (28050 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Mayng01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:
ABEG WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THIS IS THE WRONG TIME FOR A REVOLUTION NOW PROTEST.

PEOPLE ARE DYING OF CORONA VIRUS AND NIGERIANS ARE DYING OF HUNGER FROM IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN AND HYPERINFLATION AND THIS IS THE TIME MISGUIDED CITIZENS DECIDED TO HOLD A PROTEST THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.

Never too late
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Don't compare weapon wielding and violent ipob protest with this few peaceful people with no violence tendency.

D̶o̶n̶'t̶ c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶ w̶i̶e̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶n̶d̶ v̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ i̶p̶o̶b̶ p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ f̶e̶w̶ p̶e̶a̶c̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ n̶o̶ v̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶n̶c̶y̶.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Adolejeh070: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
see below

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by safeopportunity(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good afternoon all we shall continue our live webniar tagged ENDING The poverty of hunger and starvation in Nigeria and Afrika at large later today by 2:22 pm please stay tuned

Your financial rabbi

Geocologist OGUNFEYITIMI Tope Joshua

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Henrydata(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
OK na

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by mindtricks: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:
They see IPOB do it and they think it is easy. Come and protest now!

What's it with IPOB and this now?
People should be free to protest peacefully a system and governance that is not working, it shouldn't be a crime.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Lucrativress(f): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:

PEOPLE ARE DYING OF CORONA VIRUS AND NIGERIANS ARE DYING OF HUNGER FROM IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN AND HYPERINFLATION AND THIS IS THE TIME MISGUIDED CITIZENS DECIDED TO HOLD A PROTEST THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.
Yessir
You've just stated all the reasons why it should be happening now

2 Likes

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by TheLasyBuddha: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
jericco1:
Look at how quick they are to dispel protesters if only they channel this same energy into fighting crimes in the country, we would have been better off angry

Only placards were taken away from them and the protesters dispersed the premises themselves.

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Dmec(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Truthfulguy10: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

Lol

I swear
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by kingzizzy: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
mindtricks:

What's it with IPOB and this now?
People should be free to protest peacefully a system and governance that is not working, it shouldn't be a crime.

Oh, people should be free to protest? Its incredible how Nigerians forget that fact when it is IPOB

3 Likes

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Truthfulguy10: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:

No time is late bro
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Conrod: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
ovieigho:

Shut the Bleep up

And let’s unite against tyrants for once
"unite" against a problem you and sowore helped to create? then join ipob if your serious.

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by a4cube: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
MisterGrace:

But this protest is for all well meaning Nigerians.

I don't know how old you are, but this your statement does not make any sense.
Are not a well meaning Nigerian? Why are you not in the protest?
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by kingzizzy: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
MisterGrace:

But this protest is for all well meaning Nigerians.

I don't know how old you are, but this your statement does not make any sense.

Oh I see, it is IPOB that were not protesting for their own well being? Nigerians and their double standards. When it is revolution now, you remember freedom of protest. When it is IPOB, you forget it.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Werehkpe: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-dss-arrests-revolutionnow-protesters-in-osogbo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1596623656

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVNKKIRNig

But it is wrong to arrest anybody carrying out a peaceful protest. Its a shame that fellow portesters fled rather than defending their right to free peaceful protest. They left Olawale alone. SHAME ON ALL THOSE THAT FLED. It is because of people like them that Nigeria is backward. They are the major probem with Nigeria.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by kingzizzy: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
ovieigho:

Shut the Bleep up

And let’s unite against tyrants for once

If we could unite to do that, we would have united a long time ago to do that. Let everyone carry his own cross

3 Likes

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by kingzizzy: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Don't compare weapon wielding and violent ipob protest with this few peaceful people with no violence tendency.

Yes, their Biafran flags, which is the only thing IPOB carry, is the devastating weapon.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Vikynas: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
These ones no get courage
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Truthbanned: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actor, Paul Obazele has made shocking revelations about Nigerian entertainment industry.He claims the movie industry is dominated by gay and lesbian producers.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, he said "I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control"
"Why are we hiding it? 
When i was President of the Association of movie producers, i was against them.Why are we pretending that it does not happen? The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields"

He went further saying

"The truth be told, it happens across the board.If you mention the names of some producers, i would gladly tell you if theh are gah or not, they cannot do anything to me"
"If they bring war to me i would take it to their doorsteps.I do not give in to gossips but i got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me"

Source:https://afonjaman.com/most-producers-in-nollywood-are-homosexuals-says-paul-obazele

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Which one is 'armed' with placards. Nonsense
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by adontcare(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:

when will u think is d best time?
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

At least iPod did it and someone ran away, he couldn't even bury his parent...

But Sowore did it was arrested he did not escape to Israel to copulate Olosho
He did it again today, either disrupt or not

Now we see the real coward
Ndi ewu
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=kingzizzy post=92482128]They see IPOB do it and they think it is easy. Come and protest now![/qu

IPod did it and their leader ran away

Sowore did it and was arrested
And he did it again...disrupted or not..
He very bold and audacious.

Than one Cownu that could not Burt his parent now we knw the Coward...

Ndi ewu
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by kingzizzy: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
ORIAYO70:

At least iPod did it and someone ran away, he couldn't even bury his parent...

But Sowore did it was arrested he did not escape to Israel to copulate Olosho
He did it again today, either disrupt or not

Now we see the real coward
Ndi ewu

You mean like in this video where everyone is running away?
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

U don't av a single sense...

Is this protest a tribal protest?

U guys will just open mouth and spill rubbish.....
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

You mean like in this video where everyone is running away?

Kanu ran away and cudnt even attend his parents burial to honor them.... Big shame
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by lastempero: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
I will not support any revolution that doesnt involve killing those thieves in power. Lets stop this child's play. An eye 4 an eye.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
guy why are you lying?
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by kingzizzy: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pimpmaride:

U don't av a single sense...

Is this protest a tribal protest?

U guys will just open mouth and spill rubbish.....

I dont care what type of protest it is, the constitution allows everyone freedom to protest. A fact you Nigerians remember when it is revolution now, then forget when it is IPOB.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

I dont care what type of protest it is, the constitution allows everyone freedom to protest. A fact you Nigerians remember when it is revolution now, then forget when it is IPOB.

Shut up jare..... U guys just spill rubbish as if u r not taught well by ur parents
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by kingzizzy: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Kanu ran away and cudnt even attend his parents burial to honor them.... Big shame

You mean like these people that ran away in this video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.