Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) (27884 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

It is FACT!! Everyone knows this.
wow wow wow wow

this is so untrue
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

It is FACT!! Everyone knows this.
wow wow wow

u are so wrong
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Firespitter:

No problem. Go and protest let see if awa gallant soldiers will not use ur conehead for shooting practice. grin
lol
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Firespitter:

No problem. I and my father will Go and protest let see if awa gallant soldiers will not use own
Flat.... Head for shooting practice. gringringringrin
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Firespitter: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Revoluson! now, revoluson now!!

Come out tomorrow naa.. Make u hear nwii grin

Coneheaded cowards grin
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Firespitter:

My father ! now, my papa now!!
Make my papa Come out tomorrow naa.. Make he hear nwii grin
Flat.. .head cowards shocked grin
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Firespitter: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Na u wear yellow? grin grin

If na me be that soldier I go use bulala level that ur n,gbati n,gbati nyash grin

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Firespitter:

Na my papa wear yellow so? grin grin shocked
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Gojas: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Every body needs a gun in this jungle

Bleep Buhari

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Germi9: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

Unity beggar, we have seen how you are united in your useless protest. Bunch of confused idiots!
i am not protesting but we shouldn't castigate those who are,the Ipob agitation isn't a bad one neither is this very one bad either

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Obifather(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2020
This can only happen in the Zoo. How many Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani herders have they arrested?
And some fools that can hardly afford 2 square meals are here talking garbage against people that volunteered to speak up for them.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Femeto: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
GraGra247:
ABEG WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THIS IS THE WRONG TIME FOR A REVOLUTION NOW PROTEST.

PEOPLE ARE DYING OF CORONA VIRUS AND NIGERIANS ARE DYING OF HUNGER FROM IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN AND HYPERINFLATION AND THIS IS THE TIME MISGUIDED CITIZENS DECIDED TO HOLD A PROTEST THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.
The killings in the north, no palliatives for businesses and citizens, corruption.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
GraGra247:
ABEG WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THIS IS THE WRONG TIME FOR A REVOLUTION NOW PROTEST.

PEOPLE ARE DYING OF CORONA VIRUS AND NIGERIANS ARE DYING OF HUNGER FROM IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN AND HYPERINFLATION AND THIS IS THE TIME MISGUIDED CITIZENS DECIDED TO HOLD A PROTEST THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.
So when it's the right time if I may ask?
Nigeria will remain like inasmuch we only cater for wat we enter our mouth
#smh
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by orisa37: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
DSS SHOULD NOT SURFACE. REVOLUTION NOW IS A POLICE AFFAIRS. DSS IS THE CABAL AND AN INSTRUMENT OF DICTATORSHIP.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
igboamakaaa:

I try as much as possible not to use curse words on this forum, but in your case i will go back on my standards.

You are one of the reasons why the good Oduduwa people are stereotyped as "backstabbers", "Hypocrites", "cowards" and "double mouthed" people. Just look at the brazen double standards here.In all ramifications, you have lived up fully to the

adjectives i used in the previous sentence. Your level of hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

Nnamdi Kanu boldly and passionately

campaigned for that which an Oodua son is now campaigning for, he was jailed for 2+ years, the igbo people were massacred in thousands during several protests, given inhumane treatments and brutalized but still contunued. Most Niggerians cheered the military and all armed forces in the genocide saying "it suits

them right, bloody igbos, foolish Igbos". The sowore who is now campaigning for the same thing was one of those who heralded the campaign of media slander against the Igbos, Nnamdi kanu and igbos as a whole.

Nnamdi kanu was released from jail, given stern warning not to hold any gathering of more than 20 persons, still he and the Igbos at large even became more viscuous and passionate in protests. The military did the python dance

operation, wiped out his entire family but he and his parents managed to escape death nevertheless due to old age, his parents died from the trauma later on. He then started to use international diplomacy and media international sensitization as a tool to continue the noble

cause.

On the other hand, the people who applauded the Niggerian govt for their onslaught and murder against the Igbos are now feeling the same heat and want to go on the same protest

which the Igbos did, they haven't even been given 1/50th of the treatment the igbos received but are screaming 'injustice'. The python which most of your people fed and clapped for when it was swallowing your neighbors chickens is now hungry and is feeing on yours.

Double Standards gbuo gi there!

The name yoruba which you now bear was even given to you by your conquerors (the fulanis and europeans) as "yarriba" these same peo
ple you lick their boots till date.

https://www.nairaland.com/5485625/fani-kayode-right-name-yoruba

Stop soiling the name of the few remaining

trustworthy omoluabis with your treacherous characteristics. If i wasnt exposed, i would have said you all are the same. I have a handful of good yoruba friends that are trustworthy in all essence so when i see your kind on Nairaland it irks my spirit and irritates me that i was born into a contraption with your likes.

Anyways, there is still redemption for the lost. Go and do a thorough research into history and find out who your real enemy are. Unlearn all the gibberish you've accumulated over t
he years and break yourself free from the

shackles of mental slavery which has reduced you to the very demeaning mental state which you currently suffer. May God help you, Amen!

The guy above is not explicit and coherent in his defense.. He is just been silly...

A brave man stand by what he wanted, not disappeared to thin air like Ojukwu claiming International diplomacy

International diplomacy on my foot....
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by igboamakaaa: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Germi9:

you people are the problem of nigeria,u can not even speak with one voice and fight the government, rather you are both hating on your tribes and fighting yourselves here.

I guess, with the recent happenings you can see who your true enemies are. The Nigerian govt. would hire elements of discord and plant them in the midst of any movement/entity/people who move as a single unit against its policies.

The Nigerian govt. always do this to bring division and discredit the good cause that they are fighting for. The Igbos have never been anyone's problem, they brainwashed people to believe that the Igbos are their problem when the true issues are staring them in the face.

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Germi9: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
igboamakaaa:

I guess, with the recent happenings you can see who your true enemies are. The Nigerian govt. would hire elements of discord and plant them in the midst of any movement/entity/people who move as a single unit against its policies.

The Nigerian govt. always do this to bring division and discredit the good cause that they are fighting for. The Igbos have never been anyone's problem, they brainwashed people to believe that the Igbos are their problem when the true issues are staring them in the face.
well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.