Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) (27882 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by igboamakaaa: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Don't compare weapon wielding and violent ipob protest with this few peaceful people with no violence tendency.
Bros/Sista please show me a video clip of one (just only one) ipob protest that has 'weapon wielding and violent' members of the ipob. Please, I'll be waiting for your reply, thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

You mean like these people that ran away in this video?

Why is kanu is absent in the country

Tell. Him to come, we want to tell him sumtin

I am no enemy of Biafra but u guys will just be spreading hatred and Lies...haba

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by igboamakaaa: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
ORIAYO70:

At least iPod did it and someone ran away, he couldn't even bury his parent...

But Sowore did it was arrested he did not escape to Israel to copulate Olosho
He did it again today, either disrupt or not

Now we see the real coward
Ndi ewu

I try as much as possible not to use curse words on this forum, but in your case i will go back on my standards.

You are one of the reasons why the good Oduduwa people are stereotyped as "backstabbers", "Hypocrites", "cowards" and "double mouthed" people. Just look at the brazen double standards here.In all ramifications, you have lived up fully to the adjectives i used in the previous sentence. Your level of hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

Nnamdi Kanu boldly and passionately campaigned for that which an Oodua son is now campaigning for, he was jailed for 2+ years, the igbo people were massacred in thousands during several protests, given inhumane treatments and brutalized but still contunued. Most Niggerians cheered the military and all armed forces in the genocide saying "it suits them right, bloody igbos, foolish Igbos". The sowore who is now campaigning for the same thing was one of those who heralded the campaign of media slander against the Igbos, Nnamdi kanu and igbos as a whole.

Nnamdi kanu was released from jail, given stern warning not to hold any gathering of more than 20 persons, still he and the Igbos at large even became more viscuous and passionate in protests. The military did the python dance operation, wiped out his entire family but he and his parents managed to escape death nevertheless due to old age, his parents died from the trauma later on. He then started to use international diplomacy and media international sensitization as a tool to continue the noble cause.

On the other hand, the people who applauded the Niggerian govt for their onslaught and murder against the Igbos are now feeling the same heat and want to go on the same protest which the Igbos did, they haven't even been given 1/50th of the treatment the igbos received but are screaming 'injustice'. The python which most of your people fed and clapped for when it was swallowing your neighbors chickens is now hungry and is feeing on yours.

Double Standards gbuo gi there!

The name yoruba which you now bear was even given to you by your conquerors (the fulanis and europeans) as "yarriba" these same people you lick their boots till date.

https://www.nairaland.com/5485625/fani-kayode-right-name-yoruba

Stop soiling the name of the few remaining trustworthy omoluabis with your treacherous characteristics. If i wasnt exposed, i would have said you all are the same. I have a handful of good yoruba friends that are trustworthy in all essence so when i see your kind on Nairaland it irks my spirit and irritates me that i was born into a contraption with your likes.

Anyways, there is still redemption for the lost. Go and do a thorough research into history and find out who your real enemy are. Unlearn all the gibberish you've accumulated over the years and break yourself free from the shackles of mental slavery which has reduced you to the very demeaning mental state which you currently suffer. May God help you, Amen!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Teeacom: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
ableguy:
Lol, see as everybody run.
Kikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin
omo iya mi gbe body e lowo kan grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by idtwo: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
People like this quoted fellow are the real problem of this nation. So because individuals pursued their aspiration in a way different from your own idea, they should therefore not exercise their right to protest against bad governance.
You speak like a coward sir

pfadom:
Bunch of jobless and thoughtless people. They ignored tact and strategy during the 2019 general elections. When we should have strategised to have better candidates, all of them wanted to become president. They felt too big for House of representatives or house of assembly and Senate, all of them were greedy to become president without any sense of compromise.

I wonder why the teeming supporters could not sense that they only eye the topmost office without any solution to the prevailing problems.

If they like let them protest, the best protest is through the ballot. Their families will sell what doesn't exist to bail them in due time.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by femi4: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:
ABEG WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THIS IS THE WRONG TIME FOR A REVOLUTION NOW PROTEST.

PEOPLE ARE DYING OF CORONA VIRUS AND NIGERIANS ARE DYING OF HUNGER FROM IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN AND HYPERINFLATION AND THIS IS THE TIME MISGUIDED CITIZENS DECIDED TO HOLD A PROTEST THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.
So, its corona you are blaming now for corruption in NDDC, EFCC et al......What a shame

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Budoski: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:

PEOPLE ARE DYING OF CORONA VIRUS AND NIGERIANS ARE DYING OF HUNGER FROM IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN AND HYPERINFLATION AND THIS IS THE TIME MISGUIDED CITIZENS DECIDED TO HOLD A PROTEST THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.
u are seriously mad and crazy,why didn't u hold the protest long time ago,u tink u can come here and comment rubish
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by thatigboman: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Don't compare weapon wielding and violent ipob protest with this few peaceful people with no violence tendency.
even the devil will be ashamed of your lie
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by GraGra247(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Budoski:
u are seriously mad and crazy,why didn't u hold the protest long time ago,u tink u can come here and comment rubish

You're a total mentally deranged lunatic.

I can bet a million dollars you weren't in that protest and cowardice won't let you join one in the future.

Yet you'll be making noise like you care about anything. Pig!!
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by pfadom: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
idtwo:
People like this quoted fellow are the real problem of this nation. So because individuals pursued their aspiration in a way different from your own idea, they should therefore not exercise their right to protest against bad governance.
You speak like a coward sir

Thanks for your submission. You are entitled to your opinion without resorting to insults and name calling.

I maintain protest without any short- and long-term strategies is a mere waste of time.

The best revolution is when we all decide to sack the selfish political elite through election. I have never seen any clear roadmap that will guarantee positive outcome now and in 2023.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by walexbiz(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Which yeye Corona are you talking about, when commercial vehicles are filling their seat to brim, mosque and churches have resumed their congregational worship and above all market are jam-packed to the fullest with passengers and attendees having little or no regard for social distancing while more than 80% of Lagosians have abandoned face mask. Time to revolt is now or never and as a matter of fact if you don't want to join them don't discourage those who are carrying out a moral obligation.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by walexbiz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
JAMO84:
Revolution with 20 pieces of noise makers! I dey laff o.

Ode, have you heard the word traction, why do you thing this yeye government want to kill every form of protest, it nippin it at bud so that it doesn't snowball into full scale protest that it won't be able to curb.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Germi9: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:
They see IPOB do it and they think it is easy. Come and protest now!
shut up now..must you type thrash? why all these tribal hate,am SS but i will support anything good for the country no matter where its coming from even if its from the North..indeed nairaland is full of Amateurs you disgust me already
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Germi9: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Bros/Sista please show me a video clip of one (just only one) ipob protest that has 'weapon wielding and violent' members of the ipob. Please, I'll be waiting for your reply, thanks.
you people are the problem of nigeria,u can not even speak with one voice and fight the government, rather you are both hating on your tribes and fighting yourselves here.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
I am yoruba and I support the DSS on this one this guys are very stupid with dese dere mumu orientation
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Philipmems(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prodigee:
Until we youths realise that we need to stick together and come out en masse, then all of these are just mere show. It's so sad

Which youth? the ones that are watching big brother while politician steal money, those youths. It will not happen.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Budoski: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:

You're a total mentally deranged lunatic.

I can bet a million dollars you weren't in that protest and cowardice won't let you join one in the future.

Yet you'll be making noise like you care about anything. Pig!!
since u care while not host or join one protest before now,but because u are a bastard child of ur parent
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Bialegend(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
ovieigho:

Shut the Bleep up

And let’s unite against tyrants for once
Unite with who? With known chameleons?
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Bialegend(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
I am yoruba and I support the DSS on this one this guys are very stupid with dese dere mumu orientation
Yoruba muslim
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

Yoruba muslim
lol.....mofo dey are stupid for believing in one nigeria
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by ehinmowo: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Olawale Bakare won't find it funny this time around as this is a clear breach of his bail conditions.

I be won swear for u b4. But I go just contain it. So this useless country has not dealt with you enough abi. You are quick to refer to one useless law yet politicians are giving themselves contracts, scholarships, and looting.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Bialegend(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
lol.....mofo dey are stupid for believing in one nigeria
They must serve their sokoto caliphate desire. grin
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

Yoruba muslim
a lot of yoruba moslems believe in yoruba independebce u know nothing about us
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Bialegend(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Germi9:

you people are the problem of nigeria,u can not even speak with one voice and fight the government, rather you are both hating on your tribes and fighting yourselves here.
Unity beggar, we have seen how you are united in your useless protest. Bunch of confused idiots!
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Bialegend(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
a lot of yoruba moslems believe in yoruba independebce u know nothing about us
Yoruba muslims allegiance is to sokoto caliphate first. grin
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

Yoruba muslims allegiance is to sokoto caliphate first. grin
u are a child
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Bialegend(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
u are a child
It is FACT!! Everyone knows this.
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by ableguy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Teeacom:
omo iya mi gbe body e lowo kan grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by zoedew: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misguided fellows. They should have Sowore account for Party funds!

1 Like

Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Firespitter: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
bash8936:
This ipob Igbo pigs sef..Wetin dem want from Yoruba people?
The ones supporting buhari govt to you are Judas and zombies.
Now the few ones that are against these govt sef you people are praying and antagonizing their efforts to be killed and jailed.

Let us all just be quiet then and be supporting buharideen govt.

Will you keep kwayet!
Re: DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) by Firespitter: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Shut up jare..... U guys just spill rubbish as if u r not taught well by ur parents

No problem. Go and protest let see if awa gallant soldiers will not use ur conehead for shooting practice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis In Kano APC As Murtala Sule Garo Mulls Defection / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.