Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? (393 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? by tallfish145(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
This question keeps hovering my mind about married men who has beautiful wives and still have a mistress or what some people called side chicks. The question is : Can do that without reducing the love and feelings they have for their wives at home?
Re: Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? by Lee99: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
tallfish145:
This question keeps hovering my mind about married men who has beautiful wives and still have a mistress or what some people called side chicks. The question is : Can do that without reducing the love and feelings they have for their wives at home?
Yes op It’s very possible, that’s why most men don’t leave their wives for the side chick
Re: Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? by tnerro1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
It’s almost the same as a man that has 4 wives, no 1 is no 1, 2 to 4 are side chicks/ wives grin
Re: Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? by ojun50(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mistress bed mate

Wife soul mate....... But I don't know the color
Re: Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? by UDUJ(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
tallfish145:

Very very possible. It's the reason why those ladies are called side chics and the wife is the one with the ring and the one he always returns to the house to be with after every escapade of his. And also the one he chooses to bear children with cool
Re: Can A Married Man Has A Mistress And Still Love His Wife? by budaatum: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Typical men! You d think they have two hearts instead of two tiny gonads. Flip the question on its head and I bet they'd say no way!

(1) (Reply)

Taaooma And Korede Bello New Video Will Make You Crack Your Rips / 12 Signs Of True Love From A Woman Who Loves You / Is It Rainy In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.