Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Are Ladies Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This (586 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Like This by Lightangel65: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ok my cousin who has lived with me since her mum died has this stable guy based in uk he is a medical doctor and rich and love her to bits i know the guy and hes perfect. he is planning on taking her abroad too,and he found her a good job there also. But my cousin is basically scum, she knows this guy loves her but she is still in very good terms with her ex and hadnging out with two other guys, one is broke and the other is average. So i wonder if girls are like this even after finding the perfect guy then are all girls are basically scum?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This by Tominix(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lightangel65:
Ok my cousin who has lived with me since her mum died has this stable guy based in uk he is a medical doctor and rich and love her to bits i know the guy and hes perfect. he is planning on taking her abroad too,and he found her a good job there also. But my cousin is basically scum, she knows this guy loves her but she is still in very good terms with her ex and hadnging out with two other guys, one is broke and the other is average. So i wonder if girls are like this even after finding the perfect guy then are all girls are basically scum?
Bro evening, how na
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This by Lightangel65: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tominix:
Bro evening, how na

Hw far i havnt seen you around
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This by Tominix(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

Yeah, i have been busy lately
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This by Tominix(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

I admit it, i have been scarce at this romance section the stress is too much
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This by Lightangel65: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tominix:
I admit it, i have been scarce at this romance section the stress is too much
Lol, its the season of stress, i hope it gets better
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Not their fault bro
They're created confused

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Interesting Facts About The Least Known Countries In The World? / Why Are People So Much Interested In Sex? / 8 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.