Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory (42154 Views)

Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) / A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory by redsun(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
They have to review the health and safety procedures in the company and if they are found wanting, they should be made to compensate the young man's family in the tune of millions.

Nigeria is unregulated and companies d things their own ways and not by set rules that will ensure the dignity, safety and wellbeing of their workers. It is a country without any constructive sense of direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Carpenter Excited As Businessman Purchases 15 Coffins. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.