Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (689 Views)

Smash Or Pass? Very Busty Instagram Slayqueen Ada La Pinky (photos) / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:
cheesy
tell me everything here please
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
tell me everything here please
Lol u no dey give up bah cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol u no dey give up bah cheesy
I choose not to remember n besides i have said it somewhere in one of these sexual molestation threads... All i can say is i was a little child of about 6-7 thereabout whose moms leaves him in the care of her kid sis (my aunt) in the house while she goes away to work daily and auntie started taking advantage of the situation..
hmm,did real sex happened or she was just stimulating you because at that age, your organ is as good as no organ and hence the reason I couldn't bring myself to agree to so many claims.You obviously couldn't give any pleasure at that age, so how did it happen. I pray all this aproko Nairaland men wont come here again.
Re: . by Bornsinner7: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

My mind dey tell me say this girl wan try this thing
Re: . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
hmm,did real sex happened or she was just stimulating you because at that age, your organ is as good as no organ and hence the reason I couldn't bring myself to agree to so many claims.You obviously couldn't give any pleasure at that age, so how did it happen. I pray all this aproko Nairaland men wont come here again.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

My mind dey tell me say this girl wan try this thing

FBI grin
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:

Aaaw that’s sad.

I’m glad you’re in a better place
Why are you telling your fellow man your struggle

Hmmm I think he’s up to something this one he’s just concerned about the size of the orgarn

Sorry about what happened to you.
I don’t pray such for anyone

Lol... i have long gone past that. Thanks tho
At the bold wtv he's up to na him sabi.. what happened had no effects whatsoever on me. We were all just kids n kids do crazy things grin

Wait oo zzor na man shocked

Pls help.delete the quote.. I'm starting to feel like I'm under a big microscope cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Bornsinner7: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

FBI grin
grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:

Aaaw that’s sad.

I’m glad you’re in a better place
Why are you telling your fellow man your struggle

Hmmm I think he’s up to something this one he’s just concerned about the size of the orgarn

Sorry about what happened to you.
I don’t pray such for anyone
Please delete the quote with me saying all that stuff..as in delete the words and just put one smiley there. Thank u
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Please delete the quote with me saying all that stuff..as in delete the words and just put one smiley there. Thank u
Oh okay
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Pls help.delete the quote.. I'm starting to feel like I'm under a big microscope cheesy

Yes Oo
Dem don catch am grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:

Yes Oo
Dem don catch am grin
I wanted to ignore you like others but you want to be stubborn in seeking unnecessary attention with my monika, don't be scared I'm not interested in any man here.Back off

1 Like

Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
I wanted to ignore you like others but you want to be stubborn in seeking unnecessary attention with my monika, don't be scared I'm not interested in any man here.Back off
I only tagged your moniker once and that was under another thread.

So it’s obvious you’re the one who’s seeking attention because you’re following my posts back to back.

And no one said you were interested in men.
They said you’re a man.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol... i have long gone past that. Thanks tho
At the bold wtv he's up to na him sabi.. what happened had no effects whatsoever on me. We were all just kids n kids do crazy things grin

Wait oo zzor na man shocked

gullible man easily misled, I actually want to be sure if it's possible because I have a case before me where the person narrated how he was molested at a young age, and I've also read similar stories here, I didn't believe him which was why I wanted to hear from anyone with same experience and how possible that can be.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:

I only tagged your moniker once and that was under another thread.

So it’s obvious you’re the one who’s seeking attention because you’re following my posts back to back.

And no one said you were interested in men.
They said you’re a man.
Are you in any way calling me an attention seeker?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
gullible man easily misled, I actually want to be sure if it's possible because I have a case before me where the person narrated how he was molested at a young age, and I've also read similar stories here, I didn't believe him which was why I wanted to hear from anyone with same experience and how possible that can be.
And how does that make me easily misled U have started thinking from the left side of ur brain again abi
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Are you in any way calling me an attention seeker?
You this boy, I don’t have time for this.

If you feel you’re an attention seeker take it like that.
If you don’t ma stress me

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio / Most Funniest Pictures From Uncle Native Son / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.